Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First (3351 Views)

Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance / Ladies: Reasons To Be Married Before 27 / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
some of you ladies will be wondering why your guy is not giving you the calling lol
So am gonna breakdown the 5 reasons below why you should call him first

So stay on the line .... smiley

1. confident Women are heart-melting

Some women won’t probably willingly admit this, but men absolutely love confident woman. They love women who know what
they want. This is why you should
call first – show him you’re not afraid to do so. Men find this really
flattering and at the same time it
shows him that you’re a strong
woman and not a wishy-washy
one.

2. Shyness.
Sometimes we expect too much
from guys. We expect him to be
confident just because he’s male.
But the chances are, if he really
does like you and he’s shy, he’s
not going to call if he dont have any tangible thing he gonna tell you.. He’ll think about things too much and he’ll tell himself it’s “too early.” Because of his uncertainty, you may be left hanging. What you need to do is be more certain about him. You’ll take the weight off his shoulders and, trust me, he’ll appreciate it.

3. You’re into Him
This is clear and it should be obvious. However, you’ll be
surprised to hear that many
women actually ignore their
feelings for fear of scaring off the
guy. If you like him, what do you have to lose? Give him a call. If
you think about it, it’s only been
one date. So if he’s not into you, it
doesn’t really matter too much.
Instead of just waiting and wondering whether he likes you or not, give him a call and find out
for yourself.

4. You Got to Do it.
let me tell you, men are like women – they follow rules. Sometimes they don’t call because they too don’t want to seem too eager. They want to keep their “kul” image, but deep
down they do want to call. The end result is that no one calls and
then of course it’s too late. Stop
dilly-dallying about and break the
ice yourself. This way you’ll
relieve the pressure on both of
you and you can continue where you left off.so give him the call and see the magic.lol

5. Airtime scarcity:
how sure are you whether if he get airtime.if you have airtime in your phone and you love him abeg give him that call jor, no long story or abi you wan chop am cheesy

cc :holu123

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Mhizizzy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Holla911(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
make i see wetin dem wan talk shocked
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Holla911(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Ok
see ya mouth angry space booker abi na bookie self undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Mayor21(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
They will never
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Holla911:
make i see wetin dem wan talk shocked
they wouldnt talk anything,they will only peep and leave grin
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Broke boys will looove this thread.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by yahx(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ok noted
This call of a thing made me broke up with a lady
She will nver call
Wen she. Se ur miss calls she will not call bck

If u don't call her fr two days till d day you call

Ok I don't need ur call but show u care flash me? Zero
Send pls call me zero

Time no dey to waste upto d next one

U most not call your guy but you can't even flash! Send sms or pls call me. It shows you care !!!

Some ladies sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by ggrin(f): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Like seriouslyundecidedangry
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by quivah(f): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
I only subscribe to no3 ..but it will get to a point you'l get tired undecided especially if he's not catching up with you in that aspect

no4 will make me totally stop calling!!! you gotta break some rules when it comes to relationship.. lubbish!
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
Like seriouslyundecidedangry
yea, so start doing the needful undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
Broke boys will looove this thread.
is like you are speaking from experience
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
yahx:
Ok noted
This call of a thing made me broke up with a lady
She will nver call
Wen she. Se ur miss calls she will not call bck

If u don't call her fr two days till d day you call

Ok I don't need ur call but show u care flash me? Zero
Send pls call me zero

Time no dey to waste upto d next one

U most not call your guy but you can't even flash! Send sms or pls call me. It shows you care !!!

Some ladies sha
i wonder ...
This is the of kind lady i cannt waste my fvcking time on.. .
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hazardd:

is like you are speaking from experience
Learn how to differentiate between "is" and "it's".

Thank me later.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
Learn how to differentiate between "is" and "it's".

Thank me later.

my thinking speed is faster than my typing speed....
thanks by the way lol
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
quivah:
I only subscribe to no3 ..but it will get to a point you'l get tired undecided especially if he's not catching up with you in that aspect

no4 will make me totally stop calling!!! you gotta break some rules when it comes to relationship.. lubbish!
yea, that rule breaking determines the length of your love dear
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by yahx(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hazardd:

i wonder ...
This is the of kind lady i cannt waste my fvcking time on.. .
some gals problem na heavenly
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hazardd:

my brain think faster than my hand....
thanks by the way lol

What a fvcking unscientifically proven excuse!

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
What a fvcking unscientifically proven excuse!

which scientifically way do you want it?
I can see that you beggining to like this thread or is it not made for broke boys again
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hazardd:

which scientifically way do you want it?
I can see that you beggining to like this thread or is it not made for broke boys again
Your brain should put a sock on it.

"Beginning"
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
Your brain should put a sock on it.

"Beginning"

lol....
Please you are derailing...
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by capip120(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's not just about calling, it's about them looking for something enchanting to say to us and not calling you for recharge card tales as if we work in the minting corporation.
I like it when a girl calls me and discuss politics and economic development about the country with me, I actually had one Last week.
now that's my kind of girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by quivah(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hazardd:

yea, that rule breaking determines the length of your love dear
invariably a guy who subscribe to no4 obviously doesn't love me.. better to take a walk.. don't you think wink?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
quivah:

invariably a guy who subscribe to no4 obviously doesn't love me.. better to take a walk.. don't you think wink?
i don't think so...

you mean you have to relax waiting for him to call you...... remember this is a two way street.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by quivah(f): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Hazardd:

i don't think so...

you mean you have to relax waiting for him to call you...... remember this is a two way street.
i have to wait?
and if he never calls?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
quivah:

i have to wait?
and if he never calls?

then you have call him tongue
is it a big deal
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by quivah(f): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hazardd:

then you have call him tongue
is it a big deal

its not a big deal! but it becomes a biggie if its one sided! tot that's the angle we were discussing from
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
quivah:

its not a big deal! but it becomes a biggie if its one sided! tot that's the angle we were discussing from

what am emphasising on is that you shouldnt rely on him to be the one to call you first, smiley
which one is ''one sided'' if you love him you can't be thinking about such unless you are forcing your self on him
did i lie? wink
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by quivah(f): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Hazardd:

what am emphasising on is that you shouldnt rely on him to be the one to call you first, smiley
which one is ''one sided'' if you love him you can't be thinking about such unless you are forcing your self on him
did i lie? wink
after this, I'm not replying again.

one sided- when one party Is the only one calling. its not about love or forcing oneself.. it takes two!!

I never said calling first is a problem!! but being the only one calling is an issue!!!

#unfollows
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by Hazardd(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
quivah:

after this, I'm not replying again.

one sided- when one party Is the only one calling. its not about love or forcing oneself.. it takes two!!

I never said calling first is a problem!! but being the only one calling is an issue!!!

#unfollows
ok.lol
am even tired of replying- is as if you are in my mind.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First by liljboy(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
@OP.... YOU ARE SO ON POINT.
our African mentality has gotten into our women that they never let the fact that 'relationship is a mutual thing' sink into their gullible skulls.
you will spend your time on a girl, and she won't even reciprocate for just a Lil bit.
you'll call, text, WhatsApp and all that, and they will still be proving their shitty "hard to get" attitude. ...
for me I see flashing as a means of telling someone "hey, I just thought about you".... so even if u don't have airtime at the moment, why not just flash him up, it goes a long way to put a smile on his face.
some will request for airtime from you and won't even call to tell you they've received it, you'll give out a gift, they won't say 'thank you', (must I buy a jet first?)
its so annoying ehhhh, you'll say I miss you, they'll say 'same here', meaning?
you go way outta line to impress someone and they just take it for granted. it just so pathetic..... after now them go dey go mid-week ministry to see who tie them for village, when they have succeeded in chasing them good guys away.

(1) (Reply)

PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World / Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story / Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.