Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? (1249 Views)

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Forget the rhetorics,forget the jabs and the clowning around,this is time for serious talk.
When the smoke screen clears anyone sincere with themselves should be able to think critically at the situation at hand and make simple deductions.
Between Buhari and his crew and Jonathan on the other side,have we really found a savior?
My answer is a big fat NO
None of them can rescue Nigeria
I resolved within myself a long time ago that Nigeria doesn't exist in the consciousness of any Nigerian at least not as an entity worth rescuing.There is actually no true Nigerian.I wouldn't die for Nigeria,neither would anyone I know.
We are all pieces of Nigeria trying to align ourselves with those we think have our best interests at heart ,not as Nigerians but as individuals.
We are an individualist group trying to function in a collective society and failing at every attempt.
It has never worked and will never work

I remember as a child when a mohammadu Buhari overthrew Shagari,people rejoiced and when Buhari was ousted by IBB,people celebrated on the streets.When Abacha took over,people thought the days of agony would be over,promises were made.When Abacha died people gave thanks to God.
When Obasanjo took over in a democracy that many died for, Nigerians heaved a sigh of relief and thanked their gods and God.
He left Nigeria worse than he found it then imposed an invalid on the nation who ruled and signed budgets from a comatose disposition.Who can aforget that shameful time in our history.
With much difficulty the nation was rescued from Yaradua and his handlers then came Goodluck who had to fight battles first to prove his eligibility because of his tribal origin and just as promises were made that Nigeria will be ungovernable to him,it was.
Has anything changed for the common man since then?
Yes it did
It got worse,that is a change
What do you expect when monies go missing and officials with checkered records man affairs ?
Every single ruler who has come and gone looted and left Nigeria worse than he met it
The search for yet another savior continues and on Saturday,this Saturday, Nigerians will go out en masse like lambs to the slaughter once again to elect another failure who will perform just like others before him and worse.
None of these people care about Nigeria
Everyone is looking at dollar and Naira signs and dreaming of the wealth they will accrue,pretending to care while we deceive ourselves.
How can GEJ be the savior when our lot hasn't improved on an individual basis and members of his team have corruption charges in their records?
How can Buhari be the savior when his records are marred with nepotism and his chief trumpet blowers are international criminals described as looters of unequalled proportions.

No matter who wins,GEJ or Buhari,I will be here in a few months to ask nigerians how their lives have improved and I already know what the answer will be.

We may be looking for another savior then

God help Nigeria!!

What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
[s] Forget the rhetorics,forget the jabs and the clowning around this is time for serious talk.
When the smoke screen clears anyone sincere with themselves should be able to think critically at the situation at hand.
Between Buhari and his crew and Jonathan on the other side,have we really found a savior?
My answer is a big fat NO
None of them can rescue Nigeria
I resolved within myself a long time ago that Nigeria doesn't exist in the consciousness of any Nigerian as an entity worth rescuing.
There is actually no true Nigerian.I wouldn't die for Nigeria,neither would anyone I know.
We are all pieces of Nigeria trying to align ourselves with those we think have our best interests at heart ,not as Nigerians but as individuals.
We are an individualist group trying to function in a collective society and failing at every attempt.
It has never worked and will never work

I remember as a child when a mohammadu Buhari overthrew Shagari,people rejoiced and when Buhari was ousted by IBB,people celebrated on the streets.When Abacha took over,people thought the days of agony would be over,promises were made.
When Obasanjo took over in a democracy that many fought and died for,Nigerians heaved a sigh of relief and thanked their gods and God.
He left Nigeria worse than he found it then imposed an invalid on the nation who ruled and signed budgets from a comatose disposition
With much difficulty the nation was rescued from Yaradua and his handlers then came Goodluck who had to fight battles first to prove his eligibility because of his tribal origin and just as promises were made that Nigeria will be ungovernable to him,it was.
Has anything changed for the common man since then?
Yes it did
It got worse
What do you expect when monies go missing and officials with checkered records man affairs
Every single ruler who has come and gone looted and left Nigeria worse than he met it
The search for yet another savior continues and on Saturday,this Saturday,Nigerians will go out en masse like lambs to the slaughter once again to elect another failure who will perform just like others before him.
None of these people care about Nigeria
Everyone is looking at dollar and Naira signs and dreaming of the wealth they will accrue,pretending to care while we deceive ourselves.
How can GEJ be the savior when our lot hasn't improved on an individual basis and members of his team have corruption charges in their records?
How van Buhari be the savior when his chief trumpet blowers are international criminals described as looters of unequalled proportions

No matter who wins,GEJ or Buhari,I will be here in a few months to ask nigerians how their lives have improved and I already know what the answer will be.

God help Nigeria!!
[/s]

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by cirmuell(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well for once, something reasonable coming from you. Thank God GEJ spirit don comot ur body. #iKid grin

Ehen, honestly I don't think Buhari is the best option for Nigeria at this point in time but I'm convinced that this man is FAR better than GEJ. Let's all put tribal sentiments, ethnic ish, Religion and bigotry aside and look at the bigger picture. Nigeria needs urgent change and transformation, and I'm gonna go out there on saturday and be part of the people that'l bring that about.
VOTE WISELY
VOTE BUHARI. smiley cool

3 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
With deep pain I watched as my Country suffered under a failed n weak Govt
My heart is gladden as I knw change is Coming
I stand by my mentor ,Father GMB
I have contributed by Own quarter to the struggle

What I love about GMB is that he is a GOOD listener

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
cirmuell:
Well for once, something reasonable coming from you. Thank God GEJ spirit don comot ur body. #iKid grin

Ehen, honestly I don't Buhari is the best option for Nigeria at this point in time but I'm convinced that this man is FAR better than GEJ. Let all put tribal sentiment, ethnic ish, Religion and bigotry aside and look at the bigger picture. Nigeria needs urgent change and transformation, and I'm gonna go out there on saturday and be part of the people that'l bring that about.
VOTE WISELY
VOTE BUHARI. smiley cool

There is a saying,show me your friends and that defines who you are
Look at his friends
Politics aside now
Let's talk reality
Do you sincerely believe that in 6 months to a year,you will say yes,my life is better now
I doubt it
It has never happened
Buhari is surrounded by the very same people that put the nation where it is and he is also one of them so how can he succeed
Is a snake capable of giving birth to anything else besides something long ( as Igbos will say)

The race for aso rock is not a race to rescue Nigeria
Make no mistake about that
It is a race to be in charge of Nigeria and control the treasury

6 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
My Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria is, Aisha Buhari chose marriage at an early age rather than sleep with several men at upper iweaka at a much younger age.

God bless Nigeria
#noviolence
#votenofight.

2 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Look at his friends
Politics aside now
Let's talk reality
Do you sincerely believe that in 6 months to a year,you will say yes,my life is better now
I doubt it
It has never happened
Buhari is surrounded by the very same people that put the nation where it is and he is also one of them so how can he succeed
Is a snake capable of giving birth to anything else besides something long ( as Igbos will say)

While good luck is surrounded by Saints, Saints that have taken us backwards in the last 5yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by cKaiser: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
My deep inner thoughts is that there need to be a change from the current status quo

We cant continue at this rate and make anything meaningful out of this country

The country is getting worse . Its about time we give it a shock therapy and change something

If we continue with Jonathan, 100% chance we would be going in the same hopeless direction,

If we vote change there is a chance even if its little that it would be different, I would rather pursue that small chance than continue with foolishness

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by cKaiser: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
The truth is that whether GMB or GEJ whoever wins, Nigeria would suffer for at least 4yrs.

What would now determine how fast we come out of the funk is the sincerity of the leader.

With GEJ i believe we would start another 20yrs in the wilderness but with Buhari we might be out as soon as 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Flets: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nigeria should and cannot remain a united entity for much longer.

The cracks are very obvious and the end is very near.
Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by busky101(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Land 4 sale

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
IyaIode:

While good luck is surrounded by Saints, Saints that have taken us backwards in the last 5yrs.

Read my original post and the post I responded to
Don't be daft
Always read a thread before commenting

4 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
IyaIode:
My Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria is, Aisha Buhari chose marriage at an early age rather than sleep with several men at upper iweaka at a much younger age.

God bless Nigeria
#noviolence
#votenofight.
Common sense isn't common afterall.

Well they said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck and they actually achieved it.
The good part of it is that their region suffered it the most With the blood of their youths... So sad

2 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
3cycle:

Well they said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck and they actually achieved it.
The good part of it is that their region suffered it the most With the blood of their youths... So sad

Do you know why I don't say this even though it's the gospel truth
If may not always be so
It's only a matter of time and the bombs will start landing in other places
There are Muslims with the same ideology in the south,make no mistake about that

Did anyone a few years ago expect that boko haram would target fellow Muslims?
Anyone taking a lion for a pet shouldn't forget that it is primarily a wild animal

3 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
3cycle:

"They" always dictate the pace of idiots

Drop your irrelevant shallow thought and buzz off
Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Read my original post and the post I responded to
Don't be daft
Always read a thread before commenting
I thought you will address your hypocrisy.
Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
IyaIode:

"They" always dictate the pace of idiots

Drop your irrelevant shallow thought and buzz off
Common sense isn't common afterall... Wallow in your stup idity.

2 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Sweetguy25: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
You witnessed Buhari coup? You don calender be that# e ka la nka. Those are deeper inner thoughts...
Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by cirmuell(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Look at his friends
Politics aside now
Let's talk reality
I doubt it
It has never happened

I kinda agree with you on that part, most of the guys surrounding Buhari are crooks...truth be told. There's this guy(can't remember his name now) that was in the forefront of Buhari's campaign team back in 2011 but is now in GEJ's team, the only reason he gave to the Aljazeera guy that interviewed him was that he jumped ship 'cause of the crooks currently surrounding the General.

I Strongly believe though, that Buhari is going to surprise most of these guys once he's elected. smiley Just watch.

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
cirmuell:
I kinda agree with you on that part, most of the guys surrounding Buhari are crooks...truth be told. There's this guy(can't remember his name now) that was in the forefront of Buhari's campaing team back in 2011 but is now in GEJ's team, the only reason he gave to the Aljazeera guy that interviewed him was that he jumped ship 'cause of the crookes currently surrounding the General.

I Strongly believe though, that Buhari is going to surprise most of these guys once he'7 elected. smiley Just watch.

To be quite honest I prayed about the elections and said may the will of God be done
That is where I left it
Wouldn't miss even a cone of ice cream let alone my dinner whoever wins,it won't cost me one skin pain,they are all the same people
My folks are in Nigeria right now so I pray for peace most especially in the southeast

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by cirmuell(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

To be quite honest I prayed about the elections and said may the will of God be done
That is where I left it
Wouldn't miss even a cone of ice cream let alone my dinner whoever wins,it won't cost me one skin pain,they are all the same people
My folks are in Nigeria right now so I pray for peace most especially in the southeast
I used to be indifferent about all these ish too, but honestly this present administration is a total failure, we deserve better.
I pray for peace too in every region of the country, and I hope people realize that non of these politicians are worth a drop of their blood. Though I'm under intense pressure to not go out on saturday, I'm still gonna risk it all, we really need a change of government, hopefully for the better

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by michelz: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
I really don't care who wins this election,and i know there a lot of other Nigerians who share the same sentiment with me. I ask myself some pertinent questions: have i in any way benefitted from this present government more than i have from previous governments? My answer is an honest No. Do i think i'll benefit from Buhari's government if he's elected? Still No. A lot of us are totally fed up with our present crop of leaders. We just shout ''GEJ till 2019'' or ''Sai Buhari'' just for the sake of feeling important in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Nigeria needs a ''Savior'';a breed regrettably,not among the present people parading themselves as our leaders. I just hope and pray for a better Nigeria.
Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by eaglechild: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s][/s] take your useless sermon and shove it in your wide stinking _ass you sick _bitch. Or better still preach your nonsense to your fellow pdp e-fiends. Stick to your jonathan and leave buhari out of your nonsense. Ediota

Buhari president 2015 - 2019
You can still express your hurt without being so vulgar.

My inner thoughts

Buhari is not the change we need.

He is surrounded by certified criminals and if he was really serious about corruption, he will never associate with them.

He is soaked in the grit of hypocrisy.

GEJ may not be the "messiah" but he is a true democrat and a realist.

2 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
michelz:
I really don't care who wins this election,and i know there a lot of other Nigerians who share the same sentiment with me. I ask myself some pertinent questions: have i in any way benefitted from this present government more than i have from previous governments? My answer is an honest No. Do i think i'll benefit from Buhari's government if he's elected? Still No. A lot of us are totally fed up with our present crop of leaders. We just shout ''GEJ till 2019'' or ''Sai Buhari'' just for the sake of feeling important in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Nigeria needs a ''Savior'';a breed regrettably,not among the present people parading themselves as our leaders. I just hope and pray for a better Nigeria.

I posted somewhere about the time Jonathan was trying to wrestle power from a president that ruled us from a fridge , that the only way Nigeria will change was if an angel of death in a single night eliminated every single past and present leader of Nigeria over 40 and fear gripped everyone.people said I was harsh but I meant it.
Pharaoh would have never let umu Israel go if God didn't do something drastic to scare him in his underpants
That is what Nigeria needs or Nothing will change
Jerry Rawlings did something close in Ghana and it worked
Sincerely speaking as long as the same people who destroyed the nation are behind the agitation for change, the most people can expect are coins for change

4 Likes

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
From my mind abi? ? Ok.

Experience and common sense has taught me that Jonathan/PDP will plunge this country into an abyss if power is not wrestled from his/their hands at this point in time.

Secondly, am 100 percent sure that Buhari/APC will definitely perform for this first four years in other to impress the electorates so as to get a second shot in 2019.

Nigeria is our country and we have no place else. Babyosisi am sure you would be singing a different tune if REJECTED was stamped in all empty spaces in your visa and if you were residing in a place like Bornu, Nigeria. Its easy for you to be championing the ''PDP/Jonathan Cause'' cos in reality you don't know were the shoe pinches us. If you get deported tomorrow, you will be dumped in Nigeria, not Ghana or South Africa. So please stop trying to destroy the force that binds us together as a Nation with your vile, bitter, hateful and ethnocentric posts.

If Yar Adua were still alive and ruling, Nigeria would have been far far better than this and APC would not have so much clout but I would still have supported Buhari. In essence, a dead Yar Adua is better than a living GEJ.

In democracy, power resides with the people, with the electorates, and we have decided to try a new set of hands to pilot the affairs of our country.

Vote Buhari. God bless you.
Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Martins301:
From my mind abi? ? Ok.

Experience and common sense has taught me that Jonathan/PDP will plunge this country into an abyss if power is not wrestled from his/their hands at this point in time.

Secondly, am 100 percent sure that Buhari/APC will definitely perform for this first four years in other to impress the electorates so as to get a second shot in 2019.

Nigeria is our country and we have no place else. Babyosisi am sure you would be singing a different tune if REJECTED was stamped in all empty spaces in your visa and if you were residing in a place like Bornu, Nigeria. Its easy for you to be championing the ''PDP/Jonathan Cause'' cos in reality you don't know were the shoe pinches us. If you get deported tomorrow, you will be dumbed in Nigeria, not Ghana or South Africa. So please stop trying to destroy the force that binds us together as a Nation with your vile, bitter, hateful and ethnocentric posts.

If Yar Adua were still alive and ruling, Nigeria would have been far far better than this and APC would not have so much clout but I would still have supported Buhari. In essence, a dead Yar Adua is better than a living GEJ.

In democracy, power resides with the people, with the electorates, and we have decided to try a new set of hands to pilot the affairs of our country.

Vote Buhari. God bless you.

When you leave the topic of an issue as important as the future of the space you live in to go personal,you either don't understand the stakes or you are being deliberately foolish
Read the opening post.discuss the topic and give your opinion and take sentiments out of it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

When you leave the topic of an issue as important as the future of the space you live in to go personal,you either don't understand the stakes or you are being deliberately foolish
Read the opening post.discuss the topic and give your opinion and take sentiments out of it
Thanks

And I guess the neurons in your brain are malfunctioning or you are suffering from aphesia.

Were you thinking right when you said there is nothing like Nigeria and that We are an individualist group trying to function in a collective society and failing at every attempt. It has never worked and will never work? If you were, u'd realize that the third paragraph in my previous post was dedicated towards this part of your post.

Quit ur bitterness.

(1) (Reply)

, / Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. / A Graphic Photo Of People Waiting To Cast Their Vote Here In Rumuomasi, PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.