Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu (31487 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
siraj1402:
Amen and your generation to come.
fish head
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by koruji(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
A terrible disappointment, this Nuhu.
So all he ever knew was the girargira of EFCC chief, nothing else up there. Otherwise, there is no way a man who rejected a big bribe from Ibori can endorse a corruption-ridden bumbling-bat like Jonathan.

Jonathan gave a post-humous merit award to Lord Luggard. For that alone he should have been impeached for extreme foolishness. Away with Jonathan gridlock.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by duni04(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Young people in this country looked up to this man before he went to sit and dine with the devil. Now he's saying Jonathan is the best candidate for the job! In a state (Adamawa) where boko haram I still in control of some LGAs! In a state that has about the highest concentration of internally displaced persons in Nigeria! If Ribadu could turn around and support Jonathan for selfish reasons, there is no hope again for young people in Nigeria. No upright mentors, nobody to look up to, of course with the exception of Buhari.
That is why its important for Buhari to win saturdays election. So that we restore hope and condfidence in our young people and teach them that its possible to be upright, firm and incorruptible and still hold leadership positions in Nigeria and win elections. It will take years to restore that confidence our young people had in the strength, unselfishness and selflessness that Ribadu personified before he started dining with the devil.
Ribadu is a disgrace!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by anwo247: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ofcourse!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by pak: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
FastShipping:
Foolish Ribadu the town crier

I feel sad reading this. Ribadu, one of the heroes of the masses has fallen
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by abbey72(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
D dreamer
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by anwo247: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
pak:

I feel sad reading this. Ribadu, one of the heroes of the masses has fallen

Anyone not following your certificate forger has fallen abi? It is buhari that has fallen to perjury and forgery at old age. Nonsense.

Jonathan will win again and buhari will cry again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by stronger: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ribadu is a joke!

The same clown that said GEj is one of the most corrupt officials (even from his deputy gov days) is the one saying there is no case of corruption?

Why are people allowed to lie like this? This is not about changing your mind. HE LIED either now or then. Your guess is as good as mine. smiley
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by chi4ik(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
buhari try again later; No space in Aso Rock.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by sartorius(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
The polls, inadequate though they are, indicate a substantial Buhari lead throughout the country, even in some sections of the predominantly Christian south. But, Jonathan’s government has access to virtually unlimited amounts of money for campaigning purposes, and disproportionate, if not absolute, control over the electoral machinery.[b][/b]
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by popson1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
So says a renegade. Human beings are truly unpredictable! It's unbelievable that a hitherto revered Nuhu RIBA could stoop this low! He should just make bold to hang himself when the peoples' General is declared winner next week. Oloriburuku somebody!!! Sai Buhari!
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by gnana16(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting
here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for
on social media will survive with their families but you and i
will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we
survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting
somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide
your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to
continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are
their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian
youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what
the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING
TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF
AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing
NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria
,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA
and LIBYA better life where they would be free from
dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how
free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after
Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and
laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive
propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great
WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the
story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be
alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and
private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to
be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please
say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if
Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change
,there is no time a govt will solve all your problems.There
are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than
Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless
people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING
NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We
might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and
KINDNESS.Fellow Nigerians please share this message.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
i have been using generator since the past 4 days. I will surely buy fuel in few days time, what account should that be written? There was a time Ghanaians came hustling in Nigeria but where are all of them now, they went back to their country cos its pretty good. Back then, how many Nigerians go schooling in Ghana but now Nigerians don't only school there but also live there.
Nigeria is the highest importer of generator, we all know why.

ITS ONLY A BASTTTARDDD THAT WOULD VOTE FOR PDP
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by anwo247: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
ollah1:
i have been using generator since the past 4 days. I will surely buy fuel in few days time, what account should that be written? There was a time Ghanaians came hustling in Nigeria but where are all of them now, they went back to their country cos its pretty good. Back then, how many Nigerians go schooling in Ghana but now Nigerians don't only school there but also live there.
Nigeria is the highest importer of generator, we all know why.

ITS ONLY A BASTTTARDDD THAT WOULD VOTE FOR PDP

It's only hopeless and silly people that will vote Buhari
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Jsaviour(f): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
u know before they said that buhari is leading in online poll but as of today d table has turned cos d goodluck is winning in d online poll currently going on n will still win in d polling station live
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
FastShipping:

leave the id.iot. He thinks he's sly. How come we have so many flip-floppers in Nigerian politics?
I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's saying this just because he's a PDP
member now and has to play along with the party's agenda.

Sunusi Ribadu knows that oga Ebele is better off shining shoe at Otueke. GEJ has no business
running this country,period. All the simplistic reasons Ribadu gave in support of GEJ na wash. embarassed
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
anwo247:

It's only hopeless and silly people that will vote Buhari

What have you achieved since PDP have been ruling us? Where do you live? Where do you work? What about your family and friends, how comfortable are they? How often you do you fuel your gen? Do you need one in the first place? How much do you save on monthly basis? is the save worth anything? A young guy driving car on the street and a police officer would boldly ask him where did he see the money to buy a car? Imagine that kind of mentality
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by tayork(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Slynonny:
APC shall know the truth and it shall set them free.
Though Mallam Buhari is a RAPIST.
Aisha is a PROSTITUTE.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
This the man you insulting that had meeting in usa, many foreign countries, my brother where have you been? Do u have the charisma he have? Can you speak to the crowd? Am not insulting you but when it comes to dialect, don't insult people because of thier tongue. General Buhari is well honour everywhere he goes
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by tayork(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
ekwah:

leave the id.iot. He thinks he's sly. How come we have so many flip-floppers in Nigerian politics?
I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's saying this just because he's a PDP
member now and has to play along with the party's agenda.

Sunusi Ribadu knows that oga Ebele is better off shining shoe at Otueke. GEJ has no business
running this country,period. All the simplistic reasons Ribadu gave in support of GEJ na wash. embarassed
Please leave Ribadu alone, he Is quite right, it not about the party,it about individuals. Did ameachi not cross to apc, y u not insulting him. We nigerians are the problem to this country, because you are supporting jonathan should not mean that u should support Pdp tru out. This is about individuals not party, If fashola goes to pdp today, I will still support him. We all need cooperation and love in politics please

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by mario08(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
reporter1:
Ribadu has become another Abati. This is the same Ribadu that indicted Mama Piss of corruption. Only in Nigeria do people change their character like chameleon.

Anyway, the math does not add up for Jonathan.

NW, NE and SW are blocks vote for Buhari plus a big chunk of NC. I do not know a single Yoruba who intends to vote for Jonathan. Of course few Yorubas are going to vote for Jonathan, but I am certain that Jonathan cannot get up to 30 percent in SW.
SW is the domain of APC so anyone who expects SW to vote Jonathan is not thinking right.

Jonathan is only guaranteed of SE. Even SS like Edo, Rivers will give Buhari a good slice. And Imo in SE will give Buhari more than 20 percent. So where are the numbers for Jonathan?

Sai Buhari! Incoming president
e go b like nigeria film 4 ur eyes.. Decieve urself with dat sensless calculations..GEJ naaaani
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by anwo247: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
koruji:
A terrible disappointment, this Nuhu.
So all he ever knew was the girargira of EFCC chief, nothing else up there. Otherwise, there is no way a man who rejected a big bribe from Ibori can endorse a corruption-ridden bumbling-bat like Jonathan.

Jonathan gave a post-humous merit award to Lord Luggard. For that alone he should have been impeached for extreme foolishness. Away with Jonathan gridlock.

And we shd enthroned your certificate forger and and a pathological liar? The man that has 1m and 150 cows but the wife donated 135m?

How can we handle such an old hypocrites? The chartered aircraft this illiterate and Awaiting Result General of yours is using is owned by who? Not bought with stolen money?

Instead of this stupid old man to show us his certificate, he prefers to spend their stolen money in hiring SANs to defend him.

Only morons and slow pokes will vote Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Slynonny(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
tayork:

This the man you insulting that had meeting in usa, many foreign countries, my brother where have you been? Do u have the charisma he have? Can you speak to the crowd? Am not insulting you but when it comes to dialect, don't insult people because of thier tongue. General Buhari is well honour everywhere he goes
Wow must have been very painful don't you think so?
Once a failure always a failure.
Hell Rufai said it that Mallam Buhari is perpetually unelectable.
Tinubu......no pls don't come close with your mouth odour,tinubu said it that Mallam Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria.
But today they are all agent of darkness(APC).
Oga kawo kwudi.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by berlusconib2: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Photo shop
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by ojnnaco(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well said.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by tayork(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Slynonny:

Wow must have been very painful don't you think so?
Once a failure always a failure.
Hell Rufai said it that Mallam Buhari is perpetually unelectable.
Tinubu......no pls don't come close with your mouth odour,tinubu said it that Mallam Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria.
But today they are all agent of darkness(APC).
Oga kawo kwudi.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Lol you are funny, politics is a game, do u think buhari trust tinubu and others, the man is smart, they just have to play along, as I say politics is a game you play along. Did Goodluck not say if we don't have power supply 24/7, we shouldn't vote him? Did obasanjo not once endorse jonathan? My brother Politics is a game, your worst enemy today might be your Vice in future when it comes to politics
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Eluwilussit(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Even though I support Jona, it is disturbing to see the level of hypocrisy, dishonesty and selfishness in our politicians.

If what he said in this post about GEJ is true, especially about not giving out oil blocs to his himself, family, friends and political allies, then GEJ just might not be as corrupt as APC paint him.

I like the picture Ribadu paints here. I have always believed that the SS should be given a fair chance. In 2019, Ribadu will have my vote. I have always believed in him. He's not perfect but he's miles better than most of these charlatans masquerading as agents of change.

God bless every man and woman of goodwill.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by cagunwa(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Well you will lose.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by OneNaira6: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Ribadu is the only Fulani till date that I respect. No matter how much you try, you can never hate this nigga as well as the intelligence he oozes. That's why till date, APC saw this gem yet went and brought out an ediot to run. Then again, Ribadu is wayyy to smart to be controlled by others thus, understandable I suppose
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by shammah1(m): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Fabricated blatant lies. No source? No newspaper name?? You just made a big fool of yourself
FastShipping:
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by geophyscist: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2015
reporter1:
Ribadu has become another Abati. This is the same Ribadu that indicted Mama Piss of corruption. Only in Nigeria do people change their character like chameleon.

NW, NE and SW are blocks vote for Buhari plus a big chunk of NC. I do not know a single Yoruba who intends to vote for Jonathan. Of course few Yorubas are going to vote for Jonathan, but I am certain that Jonathan cannot get up to 30 percent in SW.
SW is the domain of APC so anyone who expects SW to vote Jonathan is not thinking right.

Jonathan is only guaranteed of SE. Even SS like Edo, Rivers will give Buhari a good slice. And Imo in SE will give Buhari more than 20 percent. So where are the numbers for Jonathan?

you are talking base on what you think not what you know,the imo have been to don't know buhari only rochas they see buhari as an extremist.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by haibe(m): 1:15am On Mar 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Visit my blog for buhari
Like my facebook page for Jonathan grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by kweenmolly: 1:45am On Mar 27, 2015
reporter1:

keep on dreaming.. dont worry very soon i will wake you up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers / President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.