Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) (43656 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olaridwan(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
mytime24:
Fresh Air
ode....omo toyi o gbon!......
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Raiders: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stylaay:
Jonathan should forget the core muslim north and south west. From my day to day interaction with them I can conclude that they attach sentiments to politics. When u talk to a south westerner he grumbles that they have not being appointed to key positions in this government. The core north destroyed this country by institutionalizing corruption. If ur name was not abubakar or Mohammed could you get some jobs, could u rise above a particular level in the civil service. Some of us remember what Nigeria was like in the 80's and 90's when the north held sway. Goodluck is not my ideal candidate to rule this country but my annoyance is this born to rule attitude of the north and west. I also knew it would come to this in 2015. The problems of Nigeria didn't start with Goodluck and won't even end with him. We as Nigerians should have a way of checkmating our leaders, the executive arm of government is not the only problem of this country.the legislature is weak and corrupt likewise the judicial system. The state governors are a topic for another day and some people keep fooling themselves that Buhari will just come and wave a magic wand and everything would be okay in Nigeria. May God keep us to still be a nation the best thing that would happen to this country is to fall back to the regional system of government let every region sustain itself this same north will still oppose thus idea we can't continue existing as a country where there exits no equity and justice. APC didn't have the courtesy of picking a VP candidate from the south south or south east even if buhari was the best option as presidential candidate and u expect some of us to be comfortable with this type of party? PDP is corrupt but they are the only party that have a nationalistic and unifying stand as regards this country
you are saying GEJ should forget the core north and west but How can GEJ win the election when the north and west accounts for more than 65% of the voters. NO BODY CAN WIN AN ELECTION WITHOUT SUPPORT OF THE NORTH AND WEST.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by 1009ja: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Who does he want to red this? Mama Peace said the North
are street people. Can street people read big grammar?
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Suljosh: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
virus04:
y u no go reject am? Na mumu and illiterates una be na
I don't normaly respond to satan. But I got to say this, Satan Be Gone
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Suljosh: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
virus04:
y u no go reject am? Na mumu and illiterates una be na
your papa be mumu!!! Your mama be Ogbanje. See your face like Paul Scholes left yansh
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Baba peace its too late to cry,not with what your wife said about our people. We have seen the light,we need change. Sai Buhari
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by LUXRY7: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
WHY INSULTING GEJ? GMB IS THE PERSON THAT BRING ALL ABOUT BOKO HARAM AND VIOLENCE IF ABOUT 20000 PEOPLE DIED IN THE NORTH,THEN BLAME THE FULANI CATTLE REARER GMB.WELL AM SORRY HE HAS ALREADY FAILED.I REFUSED TO GO BACKWARD.....
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by babtunde28: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
wheesin:
Forgive my guy he is scared of going to jail, mama piss is also having sleepless nights..

No matter what
His jail term cant be numbered....

wheesin:
Forgive my guy he is scared of going to jail, mama piss is also having sleepless nights..

No matter what
His jail term cant be numbered....

[quote author=wheesin post=32034973][color=#000099]
#SaiBuhari
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by IYANGBALI: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stylaay:
Jonathan should forget the core muslim north and south west. From my day to day interaction with them I can conclude that they attach sentiments to politics. When u talk to a south westerner he grumbles that they have not being appointed to key positions in this government. The core north destroyed this country by institutionalizing corruption. If ur name was not abubakar or Mohammed could you get some jobs, could u rise above a particular level in the civil service. Some of us remember what Nigeria was like in the 80's and 90's when the north held sway. Goodluck is not my ideal candidate to rule this country but my annoyance is this born to rule attitude of the north and west. I also knew it would come to this in 2015. The problems of Nigeria didn't start with Goodluck and won't even end with him. We as Nigerians should have a way of checkmating our leaders, the executive arm of government is not the only problem of this country.the legislature is weak and corrupt likewise the judicial system. The state governors are a topic for another day and some people keep fooling themselves that Buhari will just come and wave a magic wand and everything would be okay in Nigeria. May God keep us to still be a nation the best thing that would happen to this country is to fall back to the regional system of government let every region sustain itself this same north will still oppose thus idea we can't continue existing as a country where there exits no equity and justice. APC didn't have the courtesy of picking a VP candidate from the south south or south east even if buhari was the best option as presidential candidate and u expect some of us to be comfortable with this type of party? PDP is corrupt but they are the only party that have a nationalistic and unifying stand as regards this country
Jonathan should forget the North and South West abi?you think your vote and those of your people from SS and SE will bring him back to power?make him try am now. If only you know how much he has spent to win the South West and parts of the North. As it is now,he can't afford to take that your yeye advice,as a matter of fact he is ready to lick the yansh of every Yoruba man in the South West just for him to come back,that shows you the importance of the SW to Jonathan in this election. By the way,how old are you?its only a baby that will give GEJ that kind of sillyy advice,thank God you are not one of his advisers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by IYANGBALI: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stylaay:
Jonathan should forget the North and South West abi?you think your vote and those of your people from SS and SE will bring him back to power?make him try am now. If only you know how much he has spent to win the South West and parts of the North. As it is now,he can't afford to take that your yeye advice,as a matter of fact he is ready to lick the yansh of every Yoruba man in the South West just for him to come back,that shows you the importance of the SW to Jonathan in this election. By the way,how old are you?its only a baby that will give GEJ that kind of silly advice,thank God you are not one of his advisers grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Remarkable: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
did she really say all those? "I donate my family?"
BISIXCLUSIVE:
WHY THEY THINK BUHARI MUST NOT WIN want to ask, if Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian. Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.4- * My fellow widows.5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God. 9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.10- * Na only you waka come?11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"12- * dia is God o... 13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family. 14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this,Don't laugh alone. Let us vote Buhari out because His wife can't make us laugh like first lady Dame Patience Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "dia is god o" THAT IS A JOKE ANYWAY, LET THERE B A CHANGE. Say Buhahi, say Baba
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
soe:
nonsense kodded
that kodded is a baaaastaaaard you don't know?
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Austin4lif: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
After Jonathan willfully neglected Northerners for 6 years, he is now writing a stupid letter to them 48 hours to election. What an Insult!

In the last 4 years , over 20,000 Nigerians in the North have lost their lives. Millions have been displaced and properties worth billions of Nigeria lost. GEJ and his wicked administration ignored these people forgetting that the day of reckoning was fast approaching.

For the first time since the civil war, we have Nigerians becoming refugees and internally displaced. His humongous wife- Shepopo had the guts to insult Northerners in several rallies in the SS, now this outgoing, non-performing, corrupt, drunkard of a president is writing an epistle to Hausas/Fulanis?

That letter will be rightly thrown in the dustbin just like Nigeria will kick out Jonathan and put him in the dustbin of history come March 28

Less than 48 Hours to Change in Nigeria

#wehavedecided

Lalasticlala
were do u belong?
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by IYANGBALI: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stylaay:
Jonathan should forget the core muslim north and south west. From my day to day interaction with them I can conclude that they attach sentiments to politics. When u talk to a south westerner he grumbles that they have not being appointed to key positions in this government. The core north destroyed this country by institutionalizing corruption. If ur name was not abubakar or Mohammed could you get some jobs, could u rise above a particular level in the civil service. Some of us remember what Nigeria was like in the 80's and 90's when the north held sway. Goodluck is not my ideal candidate to rule this country but my annoyance is this born to rule attitude of the north and west. I also knew it would come to this in 2015. The problems of Nigeria didn't start with Goodluck and won't even end with him. We as Nigerians should have a way of checkmating our leaders, the executive arm of government is not the only problem of this country.the legislature is weak and corrupt likewise the judicial system. The state governors are a topic for another day and some people keep fooling themselves that Buhari will just come and wave a magic wand and everything would be okay in Nigeria. May God keep us to still be a nation the best thing that would happen to this country is to fall back to the regional system of government let every region sustain itself this same north will still oppose thus idea we can't continue existing as a country where there exits no equity and justice. APC didn't have the courtesy of picking a VP candidate from the south south or south east even if buhari was the best option as presidential candidate and u expect some of us to be comfortable with this type of party?
see who is complaining of yorubas being sentimental. So he dey pain you say APC no pick their VP from SE?what is that if not sentiments. You are not only myopic,you are more sentimental than sentiment itself tongue

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by kodded(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
hope4nigeria:
that hope4nigeria is a baaaastaaaard you don't know?
angry
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
hope4nigeria:
i didn't know o....my first time of seeing that name on NL...

Nonsense kodded
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
soe:
Nonsense man...he has forgotten when he referred to the north as "fringes"

Interviewer: mr president, what about boko haram

GEJ: err..well..we r doing alot...you know they used to attack Abuja before...now we have pushed them to the fringes.

By the way...from that letter...saying they should maintain the southsouth/Arewa friendship...is he threatening to go to war if he loses or what? Noted!

In fact, i expect the average northerner to know that Gej has failed Nigerians in many ways...security, corruption and ethnic division...

Northerners should not forget how this man treated sanusi lamido, aminu tambuwal and the memory of Northern military rulers that have died.

Sai Buhari

PS

YORUBAS HAVE A MESSAGE
ARE YOU YORUBA? THEN CLICK HERE

no matter what my vote is for gej
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

no matter what my vote is for gej
typical ethnic bigot
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
angry
imagine! You will later claim you are a Nigerian! You are a flat foooooool.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by nattyGENT: 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by kodded(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
hope4nigeria:
imagine! You will later claim you are a Nigerian! You are a flat foooooool.
na GOD win tongue
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
na GOD win tongue
Confused idioots
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by kodded(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2015
hope4nigeria:
Confused idioots
hope4nigeria:
imagine! You will later claim you are a Nigerian! You are a flat foooooool
soe:
i didn't know o....my first time of seeing that name on NL...

Nonsense kodded
hope4nigeria:
with the way you keep using swear words against me even tho i try as much not to reply with it.
i think there is no difference between you and this thugs (your colleague) below
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:

with the way you keep using swear words against me even tho i try as much not to reply with it.
i think there is no difference between you and this thugs (your colleague) below
lol...come on whatsapp
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by kodded(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2015
soe:
lol...come on whatsapp
number?
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2015
nattyGENT:
Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.
u r daftt...yorubas are behind osinbajo. How dare u ibo guy dictate who we yorubas should vote for? Yorubas can never support a corrupt man that pardons corrupt people and appoints them to his cabinet...we r progressives...yorubas have integrity..and hey..northerners supported obasanjo..a southern Christian... So whats ur headache. U ibos can vote for Gej...but leave the south west out of ur mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by kodded(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2015
soe:
lol...come on whatsapp
number?
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
number?
wow...can't type such in a public forum...whats yours
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by bodejohn(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2015
nattyGENT:

Did you feel better after saying all these? if you didn't, something is wrong.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Heffalump(m): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2015
The Northern idea is from pit of hell! Can you imagine they created and nortured BH in pursuance of their Jihad agenda and they are now blaming GEJ, a southerner for it.
The truth is that no southern president can impress the North as far as they are concerned. What a backward people!
They should have known by now that no region can single handedly produce a president.
Religion is the opium of the North and they re dead to it.
How can we continue to be yoked with this men of Darkness?

Whether they like it or not, Nigerians will vot GEJ and he will win again with or without the North Supporting.
North ruled Nigeria for over 30 yrs and what have they to show for it, even their impoverished region. And here is sm body deceiving the whole of Nigeria that a 73 yrs Northern jihadist will bring positive changes to Nigeria. No! Repair your territory first if you've got the magic wand.
The unity of Nigeria is centered on oil, minus oil North is long gone!
God will continue to prove his might.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Stylaay(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see who is complaining of yorubas being sentimental. So he dey pain you say APC no pick their VP from SE?what is that if not sentiments. You are not only myopic,you are more sentimental than sentiment itself tongue

I don't like insults but if u have a brain u will discuss the issue and not insult my person. This is the problem with youths if my opinion differs from us it doesn't mean u reason better than I do stupid. Back to the matter. They talk of insecurity I stay in the north and was a living witness to the way this same Muslim northerners kept mum while churches were being burnt. Villages were being overun, infants and women were being murdered. Once it doesn't affect them then its not a problem. Boko haram asked Buhari to mediate with the federal government on their behalf and he turned that opportunity we had to end the insurgency down. The same claimed government was committing genocide against them when the government was dealing with boko haram at a time. A man that is passionate about this country has never tried to provide a solution to the various barbaric crimes committed by his fellow Fulani cattle rearers. U want change go and seek peoples' opinion in Libya today and they would tell u they wish they had postponed change for a latter date. Yes I want change but not change being driven by the selfish lot in APC we know their antecedents. Some of us have refused to suffer from selective amnesia. Someone was said the south south should drink its oil. We go know,how long we'll for groundnut and cocoa to be ripe for harvest before we can pay our bloated civil service or run a government we go know whether 1960 is 2015
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by lawbabs: 3:36am On Mar 27, 2015
dgr8truth:

Just because you want to say sai buhari, you are painting GEJ a bigot.
What is he before? He is a bigot and an ijaw president. Do u want me to lecture you on how he clandestinely remove Yoruba indigenes from parastatals and establishments. His wife in her campaign insulted the north. Even pdp chairman had to resign before being begged by His emir. We are not fools in Nigeria o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Uba Sani Rejects El-rufai’s Ministerial Candidate Tells Tinubu To Expect Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.