Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Can Cause This?? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Cause This?? (31074 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Cause This?? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Infection things. Go and see a doctor.
Re: What Can Cause This?? by anselm791(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2015
What's with ladies and the abuse of antibiotics sef? I only hope it's not a broad spectrum antibiotics that the bacterial just created resistance to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Cause This?? by fresh360(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2015
lollystiver:
the only thing she can do is to vote change grin grin grin grin say baba

Foooooooooooolishness
And
Stuuuuuuuuuuuupidity of the highest other

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Cause This?? by Bloodykiller007: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Just vote Gej and you'll be alright

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This?? by lollystiver(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2015
fresh360:

Foooooooooooolishness
And
Stuuuuuuuuuuuupidity of the highest other
for ur mind you too don day quote post omo ode grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This?? by sukkot: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
eat lots of raw garlic. eat slowly though cuz it is strong and can burn your tongue
Re: What Can Cause This?? by Blackgesus: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
I wonder wetin concern guys with menstrual talks, must u comment? Why nt leave dat to the ladies? Abi u dey menstruate ni? Smh....

8 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Change your diet. Add more ginger and vegetables to your meal.
Re: What Can Cause This?? by skondo(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Use condom nxt time!

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This?? by EbolaParasite: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
blaizze:
Please what can cause foul smelling menstruation blood. I just noticed it last month on the last day of my period. The smell was so bad that I felt everyone could perceive it. I took some antibiotics and it stopped. but yesterday my flow started and this time it is worse!!! its really so frustrating.
has anyone experienced this before and what did you do. I cant go to the hospital right now cos I don't have enough money. maybe next week. Please I need help urgently. Please help me.

You have bacterial vaginosis. When you have sex, it will smell like fish. Your personal hygiene down there is not on point. Clean properly and don't ever repeat pants without washing.

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This?? by XBLadez: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

REDUCE THE QUANTITY OF DICKS YOU CONSUME MONTHLY AND ALSO TRY SOME HERBS

IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC undecided[/size]
No wonder ur a useless goat grin grin grin
Re: What Can Cause This?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
That's scary .... Omg ... See a doctor and desist from self medi... You go wound oh. Stop sexing without condoms please.. For the sake of your future husband. I'm sure you don't even have a stable guy to share this with.. Stay away from fornication if you were still a virgin you wouldn't be faced with this type of thing..

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This?? by LongestDick: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Smelly pussy-cat turns me on
Re: What Can Cause This?? by EbolaParasite: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:

Consider making an appointment with a nurse or your doctor if the odor suddenly seems stronger and more unpleasant than usual,
continues for several days, and/or is accompanied by pain or irritation.
These symptoms may be the signs of an STI or vaginitis (a common vaginal irritation caused by things like yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis).

The only time a woman should smell during her period is if she has been wearing her sanitary towel for too long.

Poor hygiene

@ OP.
Listen to this. You have bacterial vaginosis. Practice proper hygiene
Re: What Can Cause This?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
blaizze:
Please what can cause foul smelling menstruation blood. I just noticed it last month on the last day of my period. The smell was so bad that I felt everyone could perceive it. I took some antibiotics and it stopped. but yesterday my flow started and this time it is worse!!! its really so frustrating.
has anyone experienced this before and what did you do. I cant go to the hospital right now cos I don't have enough money. maybe next week. Please I need help urgently. Please help me.
As for all the women for nairaland were dey always come make thread for there friend this and that,

You get sense pass them.

Back to them matter, try take contraceptive pill before your menstrual. That will do

1 Like

And menses is supposed to be sweet smelling?
All ye suggesting a visit to the hospital read and understood she is down and out, obviously...God dey oooo undecided undecided undecided
Op, send me your email make I ask my Doctor...if you wish ooooo sad
Re: What Can Cause This?? by hikmojj(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
money is not an excuse for u not to see a doctor... avoid self medication.... the drug dt work for Taye may be a poison for kehinde..... go see a doctor now

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This?? by skondo(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Who finger u last hold him responsible!
Re: What Can Cause This?? by Sunbellar: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

REDUCE THE QUANTITY OF DICKS YOU CONSUME MONTHLY AND ALSO TRY SOME HERBS

IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC undecided[/size]
uselessgoat

3 Likes

Re: What Can Cause This?? by collarfreak(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
blaizze:

thanks but not everyone indulge in sex
U don get HIV kaiiii...wen u dey bixxy body u no say everything get result n na ur result b smellow...I dey dance ...ur own better...repent
Re: What Can Cause This?? by LongestDick: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Menses do smell bad like rotten fish
Re: What Can Cause This?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Dear, just look at the bright side of life. Atleast you're sure that you are not pregnant now. You can visit a doctor when you have money next week but then your flow may cease making it difficult for tests. I suggest you call your family and demand for money asap besides you can't tell if Nigeria would still exist after this week (lmao). Having said that, please also look at the bright side of the menstrual flow.
Re: What Can Cause This?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
sukkot:
eat lots of raw garlic. eat slowly though cuz it is strong and can burn your tongue
see you.

Eat garlic keh?

That place go smell like mad
Re: What Can Cause This?? by otswag(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Madam,borrow money go c a dr sharply. That might be an early symptom of a pelvic inflammatory disease. If poorly treated, it can result to more serious complications that can be detrimental to your health or ur chances of getting pregnant. Stop self medication.

1 Like

Re: What Can Cause This?? by skondo(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
I told her not 2 av sex wit dat guy again bt she won't listen,see now virgina is contaminatd.sowie go see doctor!
Re: What Can Cause This?? by jaykaylegend(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Darling just head to your polling station tomorrow and vote for #change, your problem will be solved... As simple as ABD
Re: What Can Cause This?? by skondo(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
My gf dare nt carry rotten smelling pussy near me!
Re: What Can Cause This?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
blaizze:
Something you picked up in some toilet. See a doctor and get antibiotics for it.
Re: What Can Cause This?? by skondo(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
See doctor 2day
Re: What Can Cause This?? by LBTY(f): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Nana123:
Buy zinnat it's a strong antibiotics drugs

Dear op, please stop misusing anti biotics. It's best you go to the gynecologist and get yourself checked and treated once and for all ass there are different antibiotics for different reasons. All the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NGO To Empower 154 Commercial Sex Workers In Gombe State (photo) / JOHESU Strike Claims Nigeria’s Only Neuropathologist / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.