Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy (32990 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=16pt]AMAECHI HAS JUST REALIZED THAT HE IS LOSING THE ELECTION AFTER HIS DEPUTY DECAMP TO JOIN PDP WITH HIS SUPPORTERS SO HE DECIDES TO PULL THIS STUNT OF BEING ATTACKED BY GUN MEN JUST AS OSHIMOLE DID DURING HIS RE=ELECTION. YES, THERE WAS A SHOOTING BUT IT IS A STAGED ONE WITH A RUBBER BULLET. HE WANTS A SYMPATY VOLT.[/size]
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by HzRF(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
"Chicken wey run away from borno go Ibadan go still end up inside pot of soup"..no matter how well you try to hide your lack of intelligence,you have showed alot of people once again that MTN network is not as bad as your brain..

Wakacome.

Many are mad few are roaming
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by holyokoto(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All na wash.This one na serious tales by the moonlight infact it is story for the gods.Madame Amaechi has directed another drama in which he was attacked by ''GEJ" gunmen who came to assassinate for being highly ''critical" of his govt and a staunch supporter of buhari.Anybody who belives this trash is a certified mugu.Throughout GEJ tenure there has never been a political murder then a few days to the election he decided to assasinate a leaky mouth governor that governs a state he will sweep

GEJ till 2019

Seems you forgot what happened to Lt Gen (RTD) Andrew Azazi few days after He declared that Boko haram are PDP manipulation
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by globalresource: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rescue Team
For a better Nigeria

Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Kianiabene: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
That is the theory he used on Abiye sekibo. Now he is worry. Enjoy the game.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by holyokoto(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hemanwel:
If I were GEJ,honestly,I would seat back at Aso Villa and relax cos victory is so certain on saturday.
So far,the difference between Buhari and GEJ is that APC and their supporters have only succeeded in making more noise than PDP using the Social media,print and broadcast media,etc.I wont take away this from the APC,they've tried in those regards,but the reality on ground says otherwise.
Sincerely too,when GEJ is announced the winner at the end of the day,it will be no surprise AT ALL!
I can beat my chest and say that GEJ will win most states in the Middle Belt (I hate calling them North Central).
South West results will shock APC .Osun and Kwara are the SW states GEJ stands no chance.
Of course,SE and SS are locked down for GEJ
GEJ will get 25% or more in Kebbi,Kaduna,Niger,Gombe.

You will still wake up from your sweet Dream when it turns nightmare

Mark my words!
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by holyokoto(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=holyokoto post=32041670][/quote]

Your dream will soon turn Nightmare!
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Mordyb: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hemanwel:
If I were GEJ,honestly,I would seat back at Aso Villa and relax cos victory is so certain on saturday.
So far,the difference between Buhari and GEJ is that APC and their supporters have only succeeded in making more noise than PDP using the Social media,print and broadcast media,etc.I wont take away this from the APC,they've tried in those regards,but the reality on ground says otherwise.
Sincerely too,when GEJ is announced the winner at the end of the day,it will be no surprise AT ALL!
I can beat my chest and say that GEJ will win most states in the Middle Belt (I hate calling them North Central).
South West results will shock APC .Osun and Kwara are the SW states GEJ stands no chance.

Mark my words!
you're right especially kebbi you will see what you call kebbi miracle without rigging from rumors about what will go down jigawa is another place you should watch for
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by shexycoleman: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
No body shot at the governor I saw it with my eyes, I have pix and video. APc boy in rumoulumeni came out with guns to attack pdp boys and the security men started shoting at the pdp boys I will upload the video and pix.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by mcsamloko(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
What is the motive? Are they not aware he is the Governor? somehow...

for happenings around the world please always visit... www.adefemiadesida..com
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Rexnegro(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
They don start again abi ? Why can't people embrace peace ehn ?
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
cramjones:
Could this be the result of Mama Peace telling her husband's supporters to stone and lynch those who call for CHANGE? Could this be why majority of Nigerians will vote for CHANGE on Saturday? Could this be why the below post by me got over 500 likes?

as old as you are, with a photoshop image? WTF at your degraded mental prowess, incapacitated by political bruhaha
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerians should pray for Amaechi i repeat pray for him
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by hansad: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All na wash.This one na serious tales by the moonlight infact it is story for the gods.Madame Amaechi has directed another drama in which he was attacked by ''GEJ" gunmen who came to assassinate for being highly ''critical" of his govt and a staunch supporter of buhari.Anybody who belives this trash is a certified mugu.Throughout GEJ tenure there has never been a political murder then a few days to the election he decided to assasinate a leaky mouth governor that governs a state he will sweep

GEJ till 2019

Like the BH attack on Buhari convoy in kaduna - all na stage-managed.
The difference is that during Buhari's own, some people were killed. Because Buharia na blooooooooooooooood sucka. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Blood of the dog and the babbooon
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Dacosa(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Can you stop wishing your opponents evil?

You need to rid yourself of these TANoid violent tendencies

Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Pataki: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Him for kpeme sef undecided
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan
Say no to fake change

And you call yourself a Catholic? Desiring for the death of Amaechi, all because of politics? You are a very disgusting being and I pray God has mercy on your soul on your judgement day.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Pataki:

And you call yourself a Catholic? Desiring for the death of Amaechi, all because of politics? You are a very disgusting being and I pray God has mercy on your soul on your judgement day.
una hypocrisy too much
Former benue ddeputy governor die una dhe rejoice
Akwa ibom governor slump una rejoice
Common attack on amaechi wen we dhe discuss here una dhe call God

Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

This is a report by a reputable news agency.

You can take your sentimental crap elsewhere.

You do not need transformation, you need total change!

Ur Nzuzu don de turn upwards
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Pataki: 12:17am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
una hypocrisy too much
Former benue ddeputy governor die una dhe rejoice
Akwa ibom governor slump una rejoice
Common attack on amaechi wen we dhe discuss here una dhe call God

Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan

Address your idiocy and do not engage me in circumlocutory discourse. I read your post somewhere you were claiming to be a catholic. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself for even expressing the thoughts that Amaechi should have been killed. Did he steal your girlfriend? You reprobates do not know when you cross the line of sanity to devilish madness. You surely make the devil to be ashamed of his own trade.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Pataki:

Address your idiocy and do not engage me in circumlocutory discourse. I read your post somewhere you were claiming to be a catholic. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself for even expressing the thoughts that Amaechi should have been killed. Did he steal your girlfriend? You reprobates do not know when you cross the line of sanity to devilish madness. You surely make the devil to be ashamed of his own trade.

pls how old re ya?
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by d7thcaller: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2015
As I was coming back from work this evening, I saw Gov Amechi walking down the road towards Winpey junction from Rumuolumeni, I pulled over the other side of the road and walked down with him to the junction before he entered his Lexus jeep and drove off by himself heading towards NTA road. So I wonder where in Rumuolumeni he was shot??
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Pataki: 12:35am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
pls how old re ya?

Why would a self-confessed Catholic as you, desire the death of Amaechi? Is that what your Pope has been teaching you, all in the name of Politics? Would you be proud to arm yourself or any of your family member and be one of those shooting at a sitting Governor all in the name of Politics?

You should be utterly ashamed of yourself. I am sure, if your parents read your post here, they would be wondering what kind of demon has possessed you.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Don't mind the boy... They are afraid of change
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by kingthreat(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say yes to jonathan
Say no to fake change

You too for kpeme. Idiota
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by OpeDwarroir: 12:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Did I hear you say reputable agency? Save me that bullshit. We know the real owner of premiumtimes, they have negated the principles of journalism. Very biased when it comes to the opposition party (PDP)
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by melvin0004(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

so u believe dis arrangee news.....
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Touchforfree(m): 1:00am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say yes to jonathan
Say no to fake change

Hearing things like this from people like you make things worse for. PDP; U don't need to wish your opponents dead all in the name of politriks.

We keep on hearing the 2 aspirants signed "Peace aggrements", how can it work with people like you here & there.

The outcome of GEJ's frequent visits to Lagos is what we're all facing now.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.......
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by ocelot2006(m): 1:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

You lost me at "reputable". But thanks for the joke.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by shilexworldsexy(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Hemanwel:

Mark my words!

I think the dollars given to you by the clueless man is affecting ur brain, that's is why you are coming here to type rubbish.... Its better you go visit the doctor...... In all those state ur broda can't get 10% vote
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by BabaEleko(m): 1:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Real suffer head

Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by meccuno: 1:34am On Mar 27, 2015
stevikenna:
RIVERS STATE WOULD BE IN TROUBLE IF THEY VOTE A CULTIST AND A THUG IN THE PERSON OF NYESOM WIKE.
NOT ONLY WILL THERE BE LAWLESSNESS BUT THE STATE RESOURCES WOULD BE SHARED IN GHANA MUST GOs TO ALL THE VESTED INTERESTS BEHIND HIS CAMPAIGN
I KNOW MY IKWERRE BROTHERS WOULD INSULT ME FOR THIS BUT ITS THE TRUTH
meanwhile
#IHAVEDECIDED
but Amaechi Is A Cultist Too......abi u don't know which one he belongs to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins / Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.