Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (24756 Views)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:

Omo yeeeeebooo olori pelebe grin

Useless goat, anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Useless goat grin

Yeah na me be that
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by seunlayi(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
that is my President. i expect GMB to come out and talk sense to his supporters to avoid blood shed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Haywhymido(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
who kares what he has to say. Well, out of my 1st grade of kindness i av provided a free car to transport him to otuoke. Farewell, jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by tomzman: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't even have light to watch it and I cannot afford to increase my generator running cost because of a silly speech.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:
This man shouldn't be our president in the first place... Very dull, imagine him struggling with words.
see yeye excuse,buhari no dey struggle wit words?? Abeg go vote ur change nd leave matter 4 marthias

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ojaydedon(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2015
yommyphresh:
when i was thinking self-deluded fellas had gone into extinction... undecided

it takes 1 to know 1..

btw- i dont like insults... Am a peace lover...

And 1 thing that makes me not to like apc is because of their hate filled supporters who insult alot...

Well...

GEJ till 2019

#votenotinsult

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Edygrin(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

May you and your future descendents never get better healthcare facilities than the "wonders" GEJ has provided for you.

Please say "Amen".

That, in the name of God, would be your and your children's destiny while his humongous wife flies to Germany for her own healthcare wonders.
I hate stupid replies but i ll have to tell u this "May your destiny & life be cut short the way GMB cut short Nigeria's democracy. If you can say amen to that prayer then MightyD can say amen to urs. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by utimatedes(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ all the way. Goodluck to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2015
ipleddge:
And I will like to listen to his send off speech,and I hope he apologies to Nigerians for his poor governance

Sai Buhari.
200likes for the people's general
After 2mrw sai Baba will end by fire by force....
Then you hausa youth's will kill urself again.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by bilaya(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=28pt] undecided

No electricity to watch his lies and pleas for vote of gullible Nigerians.

BLEEP HIM AND HIS SPEECH

sai Buhari[/size]

Fool! So we used to have constant electricity before GEJ came?Dullard

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Mortiano(m): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
i just finished watching d program. vote not fight. but I n my family have decided to stay indoor
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by DesChyko: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Temmi001:
just One of those Mentally crippled Nigerian Youths survey reveals!
Olodo jatijati

grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2015
bilaya:

Fool! So we used to have constant electricity before GEJ came?Dullard

Oloriburuku ni e

So because we never had constant electricity means we should not have it forever. Foolish yeebooe slave

Your people are born to suffer and smile

That is why you are hell bent on following GEJ to the grave like a stubborn fly.

We voted him to improve the quality of life in the country. Not to compare his rule with past leaders.

Suffer head ashiere

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by onyediya8(f): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Omooba77:
President Goodluck Jonathan will address the nation this morning by 7am,

Details on NTA... www.nta.ng/live

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Temysteve(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ TILL 2019!!!
na otueke he go finish is term...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by DExplorer1: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Imagine the absence of eagerness to watch my President. Something is wrong!
Maybe i also want a Nigeria where my President will not be laughed at.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
lolademariam:
How do we watch it? No PHCN
insane is wen u've bin shouting "UP NEPA" since u were born nd xpect
GEJ to be a magician in 4years.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by eedris07(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
[s][/s]
Acidosis:
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis
[/s]

Sai Buhari!!!

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by okotv(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Thanks, bruv. cheesy
yea....welcome
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Edygrin:
I hate stupid replies but i ll have to tell u this "May your destiny & life be cut short the way GMB cut short Nigeria's democracy. If you can say amen to that prayer then MightyD can say amen to urs. Nonsense

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Cut short democracy?

So your moronic arse is more worried about democracy than good intent governance?

Cretin!

May your life and financial affairs be as bad as the way the government of GEJ and Shagari ran the government.

Fuuktard is talking about cutting democracy short is his problem.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by amanze15(m): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ has seen them handwritings on the wall grin grin you try go make we see wetin really dey happen
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=28pt] undecided

No electricity to watch his lies and pleas for vote of gullible Nigerians.

BLEEP HIM AND HIS SPEECH

sai Buhari[/size]
insane is wen u've bin
shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2015
eedris07:
[/s]

Sai Buhari!!!
MADNES IS WHEN YOU SPEND 6yrs IN THE UNIVERSITY READING DAY
AND NIGHT TO GET A CERTIFICATE AT THE END YOU VOTE A mallam without a CERTIFICATE .
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:

Oloriburuku ni e

So because we never had constant electricity means we should not have it forever.
Foolish yeebooe slave

Your people are born to suffer and smile

That is why you are hell bent on following GEJ to the grave like a stubborn fly.

We voted him to improve the quality of life in the country. Not to compare his rule with past leaders.

Suffer head ashiere

That is the mentality of the fuuktards voting GEJ.

While GEJ is sharing $1.1bn with Dan Etete and laundering money on private jets to SA with a pastor.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Temmi001:
What Does he have to say?to Explicitly explain how Stealing negates corruption??to give unbeatable reasons why 'tompolo',a civilian,possesses Warships??to Describe how he curbed a 6-yr 'uncurbable' Insurgency in 'just' six weeks??To give reasons why power supply keeps going On the decline Daily??to Elaborate why an average Nigerian lives On less than a Dollar daily even when studies reveal that the Looted 20BN USD If shared amongst 170million Nigerians(with an assumption every female,from infant to Old are pregnant with unborn set of twins)would leave every born and unborn citizen wiv a per-capita Income of #15M..to Give reasons why a great percentage Of Nigerian youth are jobless Or underemployed??to explain the current Economic meltdown and Oil slump??
Only a 'retard' and an ethno-religiously Blinded fellow would vote Jonathan!
Baba might n0t be the best bet,Buh GEJ Is not an option!
Moreso,in the land of the blind,the One-eyed man remains the kind!
There4,sai Baba!
tell me it is not on religious and ethnic sentiments youre shouting sai baba??hypocrite...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by eazysally: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Campagn ended 12midnight and this man just campaigned for himself in his short speech, anxiety is killing this man, the worst of it is that radio nigeria allowed him aired his campaign speech which is unethical. You see why this man have to go. I have never seeing this kind of president. Sometimes one can be soo ashamed to be a Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by nattyGENT: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by afonomics(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
londongal03:
insane is wen u've bin
shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect

Mumu....

No b ur useless president say if he cant fix power in 4 years, den he cant do anytin if given more years. He said it himself that 4 years is enough to fix it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
globalresource:
No light here... But will put on my generator. Pls help me advice Jonathan to fix light issue before Election Day smiley smiley if he want my vote. Fix gas problem smiley Let's go out and vote. Vote your candidate. Don't argue. Don't fight

Say NO to violence
he will...it will be gradual...he is trying to reverse the incompetence of OBJ power scheme which led to the squandering of 16billion dollars...gas plants and gas pipelines are under serious construction...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by sheyilaw7(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
All we need is peace in nigeria nd GOD shud appoint someone dat will harken 2 HIS Voice nd obey HIM
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

That is the mentality of the fuuktards voting GEJ.

While GEJ is sharing $1.1bn with Dan Etete and laundering money on private jets to SA with a pastor.

I really wish they let them go form their gaddem biafra so we can remain in peace. The igbos are the real enemies of our national development. How can a sane human insist on voting GEJ because other leaders failed to give constant electricity. Its really sad to share national identity with these backward thinkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany / Tunji Braithwaite dead / Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.