Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Tragedy Most Women Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tragedy Most Women Face (2560 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tragedy Most Women Face by bigsam1992(m): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
https://tips.naij.com/the-tragedy-most-women-face.html

Women are one of the most precious creatures on earth, they are soo wonderfuly carved and formed, and therefore are meant to be honoured, valued and well respected. Little wonder, the world realises this, thats why we have the world's women day.
It's however heartbreaking when i see women going through pains, emotional trauma. Should it be because of thier gender, or because they are calm set of people? this has made me call some men "heartless", and they must be the reason why such word exist in the dictionary.
Silence! silence!! and silence!!!, the tragedy most women face is silence. Cry in silence and die in silence. You might be be thinking this death is the emotional, but i have witnessed most that are actually physical.
Why should you be in a reltionship that you cant be heard, you have no say, you cant pour out your heart to your man, even when you find you man laying right on your bed with another woman, you cant talk, you call that respect?, you cant even tell family friends, you call that "no third party"?, rise up woman!!!, thats not respect, rather fear...you die, and yet the world continues. Love and respect your man, and not fear him.
By Utibe Essien

Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2015
good one
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Well what can I say, we women live in a society managed and governed by men. A society were we have been relegated to the office of follower while men bask in the glee of leadership and authority
A society where we have been devalued by socio-political standards as well as so called cultural and traditional norms.

We have had our dignity torn from us and shoved under the disguise of "Religion".
Our so called religious institutions have since time immemorial, laid emphasis on the submission of the female gender to the male and the acquiescence of our inferiority to the opposite gender.
Our religious books from the first page to the last, have depreciated and demoted our core essence through stories and ordinances.

All this have led males, both boy and man into being cocooned in the belief system that they are of a superior gender and that we should always and always pay to them, that "respect" that is deserved of them.

3 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by henribj(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
next pls !
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Women are the most complicated creatures on earth.

It is way easier to understand and master the so called "complicated" controls of a boeing 777 jetliner(pic shown), than to understand a woman! angry

Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2015
ok
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by sinaj(f): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2015
kuul
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
I still cannot understand why two people will claim to love each other like nothing and all of a sudden. ....
One comes with a story like "I love you but there's this rich man my family wants me to get married too, and since you're not ready for marriage now and I don't see you being ready in 10 years time I just have to marry him, but it's you I love "

This is just the single reason why I always underestimate the power of love. .Especially in this Part of the world where nobody seems to not know what he / she is doing.
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Ladies r just easy. Buh wats hard abt them is dat they demselvs are caught wit some kind of illusion
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Well what can I say, we women live in a society managed and governed men. A society were we have been relegated to the office of follower while men bask in the glee of leadership and authority
A society where we have been devalued by socio-political standards as well as so called cultural and traditional norms.

We have had our dignity torn from us and shoved under the disguise of Religion.
Our so called religious institutions have since time immemorial, laid emphasis on the submission of the female gender to the male and the acquiescence of our inferiority to the opposite gender.
Our religious books from the first page to the last, have depreciated and demoted our core essence through stories and ordinances.

All this has led males, both boy and man into thinking that they are of a superior gender and that we should always and always pay to them, that "respect" that is deserved of them.

Honey this world is owned and governed by men, even the most powerful women know this. It's a mans world and there's nothing anyone can do about it... .if roles were to be reversed I don't see this world existing in the next millennium.
But no matter how you feel about the force of one side on the other, there are still lots of men out there who value and respect every woman who is either 1 or 100 years old.
The men naturally have the spirit of manliness and that's why they sometimes want unnecessary respect or worship from women.. I would say its a stupiid thing cuz if you respect every female the way you'll respect yourself, you'll find them respecting you.
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:

Honey this world is owned and governed by men, even the most powerful women know this. It's a mans world and there's nothing anyone can do about it... .if roles were to be reversed I don't see this world existing in the next millennium.
But no matter how you feel about the force of one side on the other, there are still lots of men out there who value and respect every woman who is either 1 or 100 years old.
The men naturally have the spirit of manliness and that's why they sometimes want unnecessary respect or worship from women.. I would say its a stupiid thing cuz if you respect every female the way you'll respect yourself, you'll find them respecting you.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

I believe every man possesses an innate gender based narcissistic trait. An inherent feature that expresses itself in form of the high belief of self importance and superiority above the female gender

I am in no way implying that there should be a power shift, all I am saying is that women should be treated as "Equal"

1 Like

Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2015
henribj:
next pls !

undecided
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I am in no way implying that there should be a power shift, all I am saying is that women should be treated as "Equal"

The women never see themselves equal. ..all they do is type the word "equal " every where on the internet but how many of them can boldly say it on the streets?
A certain level of equality will achieved if and when women finally start to see themselves equal, act equal, and think equal. .. Not just typing "equal ".
I strongly believe this.
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by djkaycee001(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2015
The woman anatomy and ways, position and attitude in everyday working of the year (LIFE) is Complicated and not Understandable to the majority of them ( not all of them but most of them don't know the beauty, blessing and power in the Woman ) hence this topic about what women face... #facts my view point about it..
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Equality would be such a great thing.. .I also long for it (to see how the World would feel when everyone is treated equally )
But the truth is.. Women cannot carry the task on their shoulders.
One time you hear a woman screaming Gender Equality, the next time you'll find her giving lame excuses on why she shouldn't be talked to in a certain way or made to do certain things because she's a woman.
We're a long way from equality. ..
A woman would hit you and expect you to not hit back because she's a woman. (A man would not hit a man because he doesn't wanna be hit back. ) And some other countless instances ( though I mentioned the uneccesary ones)

Equality is far from us right now.. The World is more focused on Racial Equality than this one we talking here.
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:

The women never see themselves equal. ..all they do is type the word "equal " every where on the internet but how many of them can boldly say it on the streets?
A certain level of equality will achieved if and when women finally start to see themselves equal, act equal, and think equal. .. Not just typing "equal ".
I strongly believe this.

Yes, I agree with you
In campaigning for equality of the sexes, the first thing to do is to educate and enlighten women on what "Gender Equality" really means

It's a shame that you have most ladies clamoring for "equality" without having proper knowledge of what it is.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by lordthree(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2015
the problem is ladies dont kniw their own strength.

they go through period pains every month
they go through pains the first time they have sex
they carry babies for nine months
they go through labour pains
they have to breast feed for months even when they haven't eaten properly themselves
then they go through being treated Like rags by a cheating husband

women are strong and can handle anything life throws at them, they bleed for days and still don't die
women have been colonized by men, just like how first world countries colonized third world countries, now first world countries are developed and florishing while third world countries are stagnant and in shambles.

I'm happy i am a man happy that women dont realize just how strong they are because since i was born till now I've enjoyed the fruits of the colonization of women.
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, I agree with you
In campaigning for equality of the sexes, the first thing to do is to educate and enlighten women on what "Gender Equality" really means

It's a shame that you have most ladies clamoring for "equality" without having proper knowledge of what it is.....

This is 100% pure class!
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:

they have to breast feed for months even when they haven't eaten properly themselves

women are strong and can handle anything life throws at them, they bleed for days and still don't die
women have been colonized by men, just like how first world countries colonized third world countries, now first world countries are developed and florishing while third world countries are stagnant and in shambles.

I'm happy i am a man happy that women dont realize just how strong they are because since i was born till now I've enjoyed the fruits of the colonization of women.

I'm sad I couldn't really pick out something meaningful in all this you typed.
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by henribj(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

undecided

young lady, what i do you?
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
henribj:

young lady, what i do you?

Well, you made a remark that's elucidated on the fact that this topic was "rubbish" as far as you were concerned
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:

This is 100% pure class!

Thanks smiley
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by lordthree(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:

I'm sad I couldn't really pick out something meaningful in all this you typed.
i broke it down for daft people like you using analogies as well,so if you couldn't pick something from that then you have a problem with you thinking, and its not my job to make your brain cells work.
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:

Please expatiate on the "colonization of women by men" as used in your context....
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by lordthree(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Please expatiate on the "colonization of women by men" as used in your context....

when countries were colonized there was this role carved out for third world countries they were made to be just producers of raw materials, the developed countries buy these raw materials at very cheap rates from lets say nigeria, then they refine those raw materials and send the finish products back to the country in question and sell them at inflated prices, till now underdeveloped countries still play this role.

that is the same way women have had a role carved out for them by men. they have this role that they must carry out and when they try to do the opposite it is frowned upon, women are second class citizens around the world because of the roles carved out for them
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by henribj(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, you made a remark that's elucidated on the fact that this topic was "rubbish" as far as you were concerned

yeah something like that
but meanwhile, what is "elucidated"?? what does it mean? and did i get the spelling right
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2015
henribj:

yeah something like that
but meanwhile, what is "elucidated"?? what does it mean? and did i get the spelling right

To elucidate means to make a statement clearer for better understanding,
or to explain something better
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by henribj(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

To elucidate means to make a statement clearer for better understanding,
or to explain something better

and "elucidated" ?
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
henribj:

and "elucidated" ?

That's the past tense.

When I said your remark "elucidated on the fact" that you felt this topic was meaningless, what I was trying to say was that your remark made it clear to me that you felt the topic was irrelevant.....
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:

when countries were colonized there was this role carved out for third world countries they were made to be just producers of raw materials, the developed countries buy these raw materials at very cheap rates from lets say nigeria, then they refine those raw materials and send the finish products back to the country in question and sell them at inflated prices, till now underdeveloped countries still play this role.

that is the same way women have had a role carved out for them by men. they have this role that they must carry out and when they try to do the opposite it is frowned upon, women are second class citizens around the world because of the roles carved out for them

Okay,
I kind of see the point you are driving at
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by henribj(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

That's the past tense.

When I said your remark "elucidated on the fact" that you felt this topic was meaningless, what I was trying to say was that your remark made it clear to me that you felt the topic was irrelevant.....

oh alright, now i get it
e no go better for english o
they should have just quietly and peacefully left us with our mother tongue
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
henribj:

oh alright, now i get it
e no go better for english o
they should have just quietly and peacefully left us with our mother tongue

English is more improved in terms of semantics and lexical structure

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Reasons Not Giving A F*ck Is The Greatest Superpower You Can Have / What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? / Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.