Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic) (1153 Views)

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic) by DeCleff(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Dear GEJ A.K.A PDP & GMB A.K.A APC.

I am very happy that despite all odds and challenges which Nigeria and Nigerians are facing right now, God in His infinite mercy has given us another opportunity to decide the future of great nation in the next four (4) years in tomorrow's presidential election.

I want to use this opportunity to also remind you (GEJ & GMB) that Nigeria does not belong to any political party, region or ethnic groups. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians ( South, East, West & North). Let me also remind that since 1960 when Nigeria got her independence that so many political parties and politicians has come and gone but Nigeria and Nigerians are still standing strong. Therefore, since APC & PDP and our current poloticians are not the first political parties and politicians Nigeria has produced, it also means that they won't be the last because the only thing that is not constant is change.

Therefore, you guys have to see this election as game where only one party must emerge winner and the other who lost out should accept the result and congratulate the winner. If the loser noticed any irregularities he should gather his evidence and go to court.

Beacuse i don't wish a repeat of 2011 post election violence. From the look of things now post election violence is no longer a northern issue but an issue of every region. Also. Lets make sure this election will be free and fair and no a repeat of EkitiGate.

So, i say a big congratulation to the winner and to the loser i say thank you sir, because your presence helped in shaping so many things in our nation.

I LOVE THIS PIC OF GEJ & GMB. AND I HOPE THEY CAN HUG EACH OTHER THIS WAY AFTER TOMORROW.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS NIGERIANS

Re: My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic) by frodobee: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
This is it, miracle time?
ELECTION RESULT SINCE 1999
1999- OBJ, 18,738,154
FALAE-11,110,287
2003- OBJ, 24,456,140
BUHARI, 12,7100,022
2007-YAR'ADUA, 24,638,063
BUHARI, 6,605,299
2011-JONATHAN, 22,495,187
BUHARI, 12,214,853
2015- GEJ¿,
GMB,
Re: My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic) by yuncka: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2015
By his grace we will take any outcome in Peace.

Sai Buhari!!
Re: My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic) by Deiok(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes! The change is here now, i can feel it heavily.
29th is my birthday, same day buhari will be declared the winner. Its going to be the best birthday ever.
Sai baba.
Sai Buhari.
Re: My Message To Both Winner And Loser Of Tomorrow 's Presidential Election (pic) by DeCleff(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Deiok:
Yes! The change is here now, i can feel it heavily.
29th is my birthday, same day buhari will be declared the winner. Its going to be the best birthday ever.
Sai baba.
Sai Buhari.

All Nigeria and Nigerians want is peace

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Is For Concerned Imo State Citizens. Don't Sell Your Vote,please. / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It / The West, Dollar, APC And Triangular Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.