Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:58 AM

Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi (19922 Views)

Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by saaedlee: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Informations reaching oursxxxSoldiers with Padlocks attached to their moouthsxxx have been deployed for electionsxxx They were seen moving in about 10 truck Oshodi this morningxxx around 0605hrs this morning 27/03/2015xxx

Please treat as urgentxxxx

Pictures to follow soon
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by ozoigbondu: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Where the picture
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by kay1one2(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Lie no good. Drove past there this morn. Just cops!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by delishpot: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Padlocked mouth ke? Nothing una no go tell us for nairaland o. Who drill their lips? Who buy padlock? Who hold the keys? grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by phayvoursky(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2015
I came across such soldiers too during the Osisikankwu reign at Aba in Abia State.

Those guys are rugged looking. I'v never seen such ruthless men before.

SHOOT TO KILL WAS THEIR COMMAND.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by liljboy(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2015
phayvoursky:
I came across such soldiers too during the Osisikankwu reign at Aba in Abia State.

fallacy ....... like say na only you live for aba. mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Padlocked mouth? shocked shocked angry angry
Azzin, them bore hole for their mouth, come chook am padlock?? undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Apc and dem news wifout evidence
Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan
Say yes to transformation
As ya vote for transformation may ya life be transformed and vice versa

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Hehe
Hehe
Hehe
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by loomer: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Them be zombie?
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by stinggy(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
saaedlee:
Informations reaching oursxxxSoldiers with Padlocks attached to their moouthsxxx have been deployed for electionsxxx They were seen moving in about 10 truck Oshodi this morningxxx around 0605hrs this morning 27/03/2015xxx

Please treat as urgentxxxx

Pictures to follow soon

Use the morning dose son!

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Yaba left, home for many.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by seunlayi(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2015
op, please use your brain and are you not aware that there was a riot in oshodi yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by repogirl(f): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
OP, YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF AN IROKO TREE!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by sleeknick: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
If this is true, then it is the height of cluelesness. If they are so ruthless, y not deploy them to borno where They are needed instead of bringing them where they are not needed to freighten innocent citizens.... This had better be fake news o...

But meanwhile vote for change!!!!
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by akinsadeez(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Padlocked mouth? Gtfoh

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by penzino(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
@op, at this age Smh
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by VickyRotex(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy I think the Op is using an idiomatic expression, prolly he meant the Soldiers are looking brutal and wouldn't speak to anyone. undecided

My thoughts tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have heard of soldiers with padlocked lips in the past. I never believed it...picture will be good

1 Like

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Emmanuel247(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omo I would like to see them ooo I've been hearing about them

Pishure or Adonbliviti
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by feldido(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy I think the Op is using an idiomatic expression, prolly he meant the Soldiers are looking brutal and wouldn't speak to anyone. undecided

My thoughts tho

Its not an idiomatic expression my sister, they are real... I've seen them before in port Harcourt during the days of Odili when ph was hot and men were asked to raised their hands.
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by VickyRotex(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
feldido:

Its not an idiomatic expression my sister, they are real... I've seen them before in port Harcourt during the days of Odili when ph was hot and men were asked to raised their hands.

shocked shocked shocked for real That's gonna be scary undecided angry
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by cocokiller1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
feldido:

seconded it's thru
saw dem along marine base too during dat hands up time
u dare not bring ur hands dwn
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by cocokiller1(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked for real That's gonna be scary undecided angry
really scary.....ph was rough nd hot den
movement of cars was limited
ull av to raise ur both hands sky high b4 u walk pass dem
if u mistakely drop ur hands dwn...u go ansa present 4 thy kingdom come
dat was my first time of seeing such
they don't understand English
d only English they understand is shoot
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by VickyRotex(f): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
shocked shocked angry Oh my World!!! Am just gonna pee if I sight such Military men... whattt undecidedembarassed

cocokiller1:
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by SkinnyDude(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
cocokiller1:
you mean they had padlocks drilled into their mouth?
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Bartitsu: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's true, these soldiers do exist. They were first seen in PH during the troubles and I personally know some people that were so traumatised by their encounter with them that they relocated to lagos and swore never to go back again.

Plenty secrets dey this country.

Padlocked mouths, they don't talk, all they do is fight.

Google it you will come across comments from people that have seen them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by 400billionman: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
phayvoursky:

Once raided my area, i feared that day.

But, what does poster mean by padlocked mouth ?
Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by Deolaw: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow can race down here

Re: Soldiers With Padlocked Mouths Deployed For Election @ Oshodi by praxisnetworks: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinshures o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Dares Kwankwaso To Enter Kano For His Presidential Campaign / Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu / Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.