Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will (824 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / GMB, Just Enjoying His Retirement Age In Aso Rock / "SWest Won’t Vote GMB Enmasse Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People" - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by complete20: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2015
54 years of Nigeria's independent, after the civil war the Igbo's have never gotten a chance to rule
Voting GmB into power gives us a chance to rule this nation just like other zones have.
Some might say must a Hausa person rule the ans I will give to them and s they are Nigerians and the majority they leave opportunities for others just like obasanjo did rule ng Nigeria both as amillitary head of state and as a president.
Now, Nigeria under Gej seems to be the worse I've ever seen. I say this be cos of the high rate of corruption with the president declaring that stealing is not corruption I wonder if the culprit of the 20billion dollars will ever be caught.
insecurity especially the consistent bombings and kidnap of the chibok girls taken with intense levity.
Again the president strategy to winning election seems to be the poorest and unfair strategy I ave ever seen. Bribing is way through, going to churches, to traditional shrines ogboni subjecting himself to shame and this nation to shame.

The bottomline now is that GMB track records speak for him.

I watched a documentary on last year when Dora akunyuli died. She said before the post of nafdac was headed by just anybody,prior to her been the director general it was Mohammadu buhari that insisted on a pharmacist being the head. Thereafter, Dora was then made the director general of nafdac.
Some might say GMB Is too tough but I say then it was a military and he had to fight corruption in a military way. Now if elected as a president he will do all he can to fight corruption under the law.

I posted a topic on Monday that if GMB wins Igbos stand a better chance yes that's true cos if GMB wins its gonna give us the opportunity to rule Nigeria

So therefore I ave decided to vote GMB as the next president of Nigeria.

By kingsley

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by chimoskyg(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2015
We resemble each other?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by ozoigbondu: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2015
complete20:
[s]54 years of Nigeria's independent, after the civil war the Igbo's have never gotten a chance to rule
Voting GmB into power gives us a chance to rule this nation just like other zones have.
Some might say must a Hausa person rule the ans I will give to them and s they are Nigerians and the majority they leave opportunities for others just like obasanjo did rule ng Nigeria both as amillitary head of state and as a president.
Now, Nigeria under Gej seems to be the worse I've ever seen. I say this be cos of the high rate of corruption with the president declaring that stealing is not corruption I wonder if the culprit of the 20billion dollars will ever be caught.
insecurity especially the consistent bombings and kidnap of the chibok girls taken with intense levity.
Again the president strategy to winning election seems to be the poorest and unfair strategy I ave ever seen. Bribing is way through, going to churches, to traditional shrines ogboni subjecting himself to shame and this nation to shame.

I watched a documentary on last year when Dora akunyuli died. She said before the post of nafdac was headed by just anybody,prior to her been the director general it was Mohammadu buhari that insisted on a pharmacist being the head. Thereafter, Dora was then made the director general of nafdac.
Some might say GMB Is too tough but I say then it was a military and he had to fight corruption in a military way. Now if elected as a president he will do all he can to fight corruption under the law.

I posted a topic on Monday that if GMB wins Igbos stand a better chance yes that's true cos if GMB wins its gonna give us the opportunity to rule Nigeria

By kingsley

[/s]

Every one has already decided. This is just waste of time.
Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by PhockPhockMan: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Op, everybody no be mumu.

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by ojaydedon(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
lol...
Gej till 2019
Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by Dereformer(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2015
@ OP

Buhari will fail woefully in the east. Get that into your blocked skull.

[/quote]
Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by jdilight(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
complete20:
54 years of Nigeria's independent, after the civil war the Igbo's have never gotten a chance to rule

By kingsley

Dreams are things that keep a lot from breaking from their past.

The Igbos, I most tell you the truth are not yet ready to head Nigeria. Because, they don't have the financial muscle to bankroll a presidential election. Buhari has made a little more impact now because he has a lot of financial backers who believe he can be used considering his age with respect to what he will experience as a leader of this nation. Here come in the Igbo presidency, which part of the nation trust an Igbo man with the responsibility of leading him. Non because he can not be used. check all the top firms and see what I mean.

Lastly, this election is not about a tribe. Its about the collective interest of Nigerians to make everyone equal. From the waec cut of point of the student in the north to that in the west. From the state allocated to the North to that in the east and more so.

To change the notion, a part of this nation was born to rule while the other was born to serve.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by olayincar(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Only Jesus can save
Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by complete20: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
complete20:

By kingsley

Re: Igbos Should Vote GMB Just Like I Will by complete20: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=complete20 post=32051981][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Possible The Election Results Might Be / Ogun People Elect, Kashamu, US Wanted Fugitive As Senator. / New Word: Jega. Meaning: To Be Inexplicably Chilled In The Midst Of Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.