Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (46965 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by IEDA: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
suleeeeeee ur mama dey call u
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by skykenny: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
I see no pack o. Lol!
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by LewisO: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=14pt] The mod that move this to FP wanna disgrace the (op) grin [/size]

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
Dirty packs.
Are you a case study for 'hair population density'?

Buhahahahah........chai.. grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
I rada have 1 amusement park that this ur 12packs ooh
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by femimike1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided ayam waiting ....

simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Brugo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hunger pack. grin not bad though. Eat more animal protein then gym some more.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by chimerase2: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op I knw say u go like HUNGRY MAN PACK die grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by mimicious(f): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
*searching for my glasses*
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Eniqurl(f): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
#Faints
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by 2wizkids(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

Oga how far now undecided, omo man don make front page oh (like play like play) grin, make i ask oga suen how much 10% for me ooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Don't mind them nna
In about 10 years nma gi a pu ta ofuma o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
still searching for the six packs in 3D.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by xynerise: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
These mods are wicked grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

Beta Swallow ur words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by yungcyrus(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
if i hear say i no get body pass this dead tree.
confirm abokii. this is how they look.

btw, did you snap that pic with Nokia 6230i?
post ya pic too, or i.dont.beliv.it..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by sexyeyes(f): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hahahahaha six packs ko six packs ni. See as u tin like chewing stick grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by clubone0501: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

oya put ur money where ur mouth is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
prettyjo:
looking malnourished

echobee:
angry u really look hungry angry
shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by dammiedot(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Looks malnourished grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by andyanders: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:

This guy is hungry. I wonder the kind of moderators we have these days bringing trash to the front page.This guy needs to be feed with good food because he is malnourished.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Okuda(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
prevail23:
haba brother!
sexy pose don finish for Nigeria ni?
y u come stand like primary3 student wey dey sing national anthem?
lol
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

e don reach ooo, oya go negotiate asap

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
only a blind will call that place bathroom..... see plate, spoons, cup.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by elantraceey(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lmao grin grin

Inza come and see your mate grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Vinshu(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Very disgusting and irritating
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ginawest(f): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
u guys shud leave d op alone..even tho his six packs r stl unda construction, he stl luks gud..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2015

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by MrDoGood(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

Guy if you no buy NL from Seun, e mean say your own don finish

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Warris this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) / Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.