Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (47020 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jess5(f): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even with my magnifying glasses, i still find it hard to see your six pack. Or, do you mean slim pack?
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by akanbiaa(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nairaland mods needs change am highly disappointed in the topics that make front page and does denied from making front page how can mods be there Jonathan in their actions
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by hidee20(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun

bro,do d needful fast.............
there is a saying in yoruba that says "a person that make a vow or boost about sometin and cant redeem or fulfil it is a ba*t**.".
ASK SEUN TO NAME IS PRICE

*just dislike ppl that cant disagree without insulting*
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ipleddge: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
farano:
Lmao grin
I know say Na u carry dz come front page
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by dammeyzee(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Help this young fellow. Join our organisation.
for more info...
dial 0800-SOME-CLOTHES
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Haywhymido(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
u shd be ashamed of urself bro. Ur sensible mates r showing d world dia money nt one pack dat u r referring to as six packs. Use ur tym wisely
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ujuhdydyde: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Missonas(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

Oga hw far? grin d bidding don start?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
LMAO GUY I 'COMMENT MY RESERVE'
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by chachanga: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dis is more like 2packs or let's just call it chicken wings grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by allandutch: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
six pack ko 2pac ni. 0.01 pack sef u no get

And this actually made it to front page? Oga seun Na wa for this your MODs oo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

oya do d needful grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by kindnyce(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
yiu
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by bettercreature(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
@OP your camera quality nawa oo,na chinko you dey use ?
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by blackiridis(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
bros no vex o

u be lizard before?
grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by iamord(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
mimisplash1:
cheiiii. #handshimshirt
grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by AbuMikey(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

Oya o!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by simdam500(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Make una relax naaaaaaw... cheesy *dialing number Seun immediately*

It about to go down u know wink

In a bit tongue
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by wtfCode: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
hahahahaha, aboki.
Foolish one.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by bstringz(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
U guys should stop insulting him. He is making a joke. He is a very funny comedian. In fact am laughing so hard at this joke!
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by CONTROLi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Me I No See Any 6 Pack, Na 7 I see.. I Think I Better Remove My Shirt And Show My Own Too grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by tablu: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
If life was all about 6pacs, 2pac would have still been alive...carry ur one pac go sleep abeg!
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
Dirty packs.
Are you a case study for 'hair population density'?
hahahahahahaha
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by guttentag(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
SO NA THIS KIND PEOPLE DEY CAMPAIGN FOR JONATHAN
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

well, he did.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by holusormi(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin

Tobi, is that you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lmao
i see amusement packs though.
Abeg stop to dey decieve yourself oo.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by harry509: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
chest na chest. Ooh cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by dasean1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
6 packs or ribs ;D6 packs or ribs
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by MrDoGood(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op why your chest flat like Apc flag and your stomach come curve like PDP face cap?
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by psychomotor: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
Dirty packs.
Are you a case study for 'hair population density'?
shocked cry
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ignis: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
I can't even see a pack. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.