Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Help With Change Of Course In Nnamdi Azikiwe University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Change Of Course In Nnamdi Azikiwe University (2084 Views)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures. / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Change Of Course In Nnamdi Azikiwe University by xazanderfex(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
"i registered to write the post UTME in NAU. After my jamb, i
scored 236 going for medicine and
surgery. please advice me whether i
should continue to go for this course with
this jamb score. what are
my chances of gaining admission into the
school of health sciences in
your school with this score.
2) In the case i have to go for a change of
course, which courses
should i go for with this score. i was considering radiography, physiotherapy, biochemistry
3) my major consideration is computer science but
i wrote biology, physics,
chemistry and English, instead of
mathematics, physics, chemistry and
English. can i still go for computer science
with this subject
combination".
Re: Help With Change Of Course In Nnamdi Azikiwe University by lyrical(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2015
can u really score up to 90 in ur putme?.... if u doubt.... den change to physiotheraphy..... am in my finals....biochemistry......unizik...... something just hinders me advising u to go for biochem
Re: Help With Change Of Course In Nnamdi Azikiwe University by kidsquare(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
hw many questions is asked in unizik p.ume nd hw difficult is it nd wat is d time duration?...am going 4 med nd surg scored 237 in jamb wat ar my chances?
Re: Help With Change Of Course In Nnamdi Azikiwe University by xazanderfex(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
lyrical:
can u really score up to 90 in ur putme?.... if u doubt.... den change to physiotheraphy..... am in my finals....biochemistry......unizik...... something just hinders me advising u to go for biochem

thanks @ lyrical for the time. you think physiotherapy is better? what about radiography

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Burnt Hostel In Unec / I Forgot My Jamb Email And Password. Pls Want To Do Change Of Cours And I Need / UNILAG Departmental Cut-off Marks For 2017/2018 Admission Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.