Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC (31113 Views)

Gov Rochas Lied Over"imo Air"as Records Show Dana Air Purchased Plane In 2008 / Frozen Accounts: Fayose Knows Fate Dec 2 / BREAKING: Jonathan Admits Nigeria Lied Over Morocco Phone Row; Orders Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
I knew it was a lie immediately mentioned buying of food! The guy has lost his calling and soon he would end like the old prophet in the bible.
John the baptist died for deviating from his calling. Even Jesus could not save him. Mbaka repent now that there is still time.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by okechukwu123: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
May cuse follow any mouth dat say anything against mbaka in jesus name amen angry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by felixchip(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Shatap! The catholic dioceses is the seat of Satan on earth.

Thunder fire your entire generation.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Macelliot7(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:
Since the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN, there are no bombings of Catholic churches in the north.

The Catholic church is a den of ped0philles, homosexuals and satanists!

[s]I was forced by my conciense to retreat, hence, I would have spelled your whole generation. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Children of anger everywhere looking for what say against Mbaka.
The questions every reasonable being should be asking are
(1)Did Mbaka actually say that his account was frozen? Lies spread like wild fire this election period.
(2)If he(Mbaka) did say it,is EFCC telling the truth?
(3)Is it possible that EFCC,being an agency of govt is out to tarnish his image.Freeze his account,when he announces it,they unfreeze it,to make him appear as a liar.

The truth is that if Mbaka actually said that his account was frozen by EFCC,it means it was truly frozen. I know Mbaka,I have watched him closely and I'm 100% sure that he CANNOT say this,when it is not true.He's not Lai Muhammad,He's not Olisa Metuh,He's a TRUE priest of God. He's a true defender of the masses,the voice of the voiceless.
I remember when Chimaroke was clamping down on Okada riders,arresting and detaining them,some of them died(about 7 or so).Every body kept quiet but Mbaka did not,He took the fight with Chimaroke(the much dreaded gov. of Enugu)
I remember when Chimaroke sacked thousands of workers in Enugu,he(mbaka) took the matter up again,he went to court and got justice for them years after.
Why do we hate the truth?
He prayed to God so that Chimaroke does not win a 2nd tenure in 2003,there was no election,Fidel Ayogu would have won the election.There was chaos in Enugu on election day,Onwa was shot,Okwesilize Nwodo was shot,people were killed.They wrote results and allocated figures to political parties.He moved around in Enugu without security for 8yrs but Chimaroke could not get him.Jim Nwobodo ran away from Enugu.

It's true that things did not go exactly the way he wanted , but God proved to him the he was with him. There may still be some displays of human nature by him,yes! He's not God,but that does not in any way,remove the fact that, Fr Mbaka is a true priest of God.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by djkirkoo2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
A man of God lying? Hmmmmm APC tarnishing real men images all because of desperation.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Macelliot7(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:
Since the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN, there are no bombings of Catholic churches in the north.

You are very stupid.
Because of one priest in which majority of Igbos are Catholics and are solidly behind GEJ.
Didn't you hear that the Church denied Mbaka speech.
Your Pastors are worst.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Can't you just learn how to be respectful and be tolerant of someone else's faith? Too bad

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by joanana(f): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Keep quiet if u ve nothing meaningful to say.

In other news the thunder that will strike you for this silly statement still dey do press up

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Exclaxix(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Watch ur talk ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by slikcipher(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Is that what your illiterate pastor told you? 'Cause I know you can't think for yourself. "My pastor said " My pastor said" kind of person.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by olushy: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
@MombRaiders: so no b islam again na Catholic Church, with d way people think 4 dis country self dey fear me .9ja na joke

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by ebruph(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:
Since the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN,
there are no bombings of Catholic churches in
the north.
The Catholic church is a den of

AGAIN YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by slikcipher(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:
(1)Did Mbaka actually say that his account was frozen? Lies spread like wild fire this election period.
(3)Is it possible that EFCC,being an agency of govt is out to tarnish his image.Freeze his account,when he announces it,they unfreeze it,to make him appear as a liar.

The truth is that if Mbaka actually said that his account was frozen by EFCC,it means it was truly frozen. I know Mbaka,I have watched him closely and I'm 100% sure that he CANNOT say this,when it is not true.He's not Lai Muhammad,He's not Olisa Metuh,He's a TRUE priest of God. He's a true defender of the masses,the voice of the voiceless.
I remember when Chimaroke was clamping down on Okada riders,arresting and detaining them,some of them died(about 7 or so).Every body kept quiet but Mbaka did note,He took the fight with Chimaroke(the much dreaded gov. of Enugu)
I remember when Chimaroke sacked thousands of workers in Enugu,he(mbaka) took the matter up again,he went to court and got justice for them years after.
He prayed to God so that Chimaroke does not win a 2nd tenure in 2003,there was no election,Fidel Ayogu would have won the election.There was chaos in Enugu on election day,Onwa was shot,Okwesilize Nwodo was shot,peopke were killed.They wrote results and allocated figures to political parties.He was moved around in Enugu without security for 8yrs but Chimaroke could not get him.Jim Nwobodo ran away from Enugu.

It's true that things did not go exactly the way he wanted i, but God proved to him the he was with him. There may still be some displays of human nature by him,yes! He's not God,but that does not in any way,remove the fact that, Fr Mbaka is a true priest of God.

Oga make we hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by felibrain: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is what you get when a priest goes into politics. Mbaka is gradually losing my respect.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by DavidSilas2015: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its sad, most men who u call themself men of God are not really standing on the truth, is just the title they are upholding, the bible say all liers shall have their part in the lake of fire that burn with braine stone, u can not serve 2 master at the same time,if u are God,stand by the word,if u are 4 politic let the world known. Most times people think running a country is easy,even the church is not easy, u yourself know, if u have any thing against the president, as a man of God u should hv control of what u say about our leader, whether u like it or not, mr. President is your leader. We should ask ourself, is God happy with us over his work, if not we must repent and do the right thing, and we all must pray 4 the peace of Nigeria, looking unto God for a man after his heart. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Be warned. if u escape today u may not escape 2mao.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by PhockPhockMan: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan and EFCC should unfreeze Mbaka's account before the wrath of God will befall them.
You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by 22livy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

my dear, jst b careful wit d words dat comes out of ur mouth b4 u lay an everlastin curse on ursef nd ur forthcomin generation. A WORD IS ENOF FOR D WISE

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by passarella013: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

saint , oya come and go to heaven at least it will accommodate only you, foolish chief judge

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Franzeez(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Clap for your self
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Defcon1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan and EFCC should unfreeze Mbaka's account before the wrath of God will befall them.
Didn't you read the article
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by djjoad(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:

I remember when Chimaroke was clamping down on Okada riders,arresting and detaining them,some of them died(about 7 or so).Every body kept quiet but Mbaka did note,He took the fight with Chimaroke(the much dreaded gov. of Enugu)
He prayed to God so that Chimaroke does not win a 2nd tenure in 2003,there was no election,Fidel Ayogu would have won the election.There was chaos in Enugu on election day,Onwa was shot,Okwesilize Nwodo was shot,peopke were killed.They wrote results and allocated figures to political parties.He was moved around in Enugu without security for 8yrs but Chimaroke could not get him.Jim Nwobodo ran away from Enugu.

It's true that things did not go exactly the way he wanted i, but God proved to him the he was with him. There may still be some displays of human nature by him,yes! He's not God,but that does not in any way,remove the fact that, Fr Mbaka is a true priest of God.

this guy is brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Defcon1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

I am not catholic, but l wouldn't want to identify with anybody or any denomination that doesn't tolerate or respect other people's denomination, or religion, for that matter.
Believe what you will, but let others have their own beliefs, without prejudice.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by micrep3030(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Father don collect money

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by doctuw(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why not arrest him for making false claims? EFCC you are not doing your job right. Get him prosecuted, that is when we will know he is making false claims.
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by tuke: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mbaka is a smart igbo man. Let's not fight over this. He has only succeeded in raising millions in cash via sympathy offering between Wednesday and today from well meaning "mugus". This guy is a professional con man hiding in the church. Whichever way, he's richer, you are debating and fighting. Poverty looms!
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by NTUEGBE(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
mhhhhh, nawaoo
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by kooidfeifrije4: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Champele(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mark my word. 'Mbaka have something in common with the germanwing co-pilot of the recent plane crash.'
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by internetpo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mbaka why?

So who is saying the truth now between father and the EFCC
Re: Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC by Champele(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:

I remember when Chimaroke was clamping down on Okada riders,arresting and detaining them,some of them died(about 7 or so).Every body kept quiet but Mbaka did not,He took the fight with Chimaroke(the much dreaded gov. of Enugu)
He prayed to God so that Chimaroke does not win a 2nd tenure in 2003,there was no election,Fidel Ayogu would have won the election.There was chaos in Enugu on election day,Onwa was shot,Okwesilize Nwodo was shot,people were killed.They wrote results and allocated figures to political parties.He moved around in Enugu without security for 8yrs but Chimaroke could not get him.Jim Nwobodo ran away from Enugu.

It's true that things did not go exactly the way he wanted , but God proved to him the he was with him. There may still be some displays of human nature by him,yes! He's not God,but that does not in any way,remove the fact that, Fr Mbaka is a true priest of God.
YOU are just exaggerating Mr. mbaka is a pure businesss man.no doubt about that. CEO Aqua rapha pure water,Aqua rapha yogurt,Aqua rapha bible,cd tape,books,chaplets,bangles,stickers.Now,southeast director APC campaign organisation. Just like Amechi,tinubu,buhari and co. are getting frustrated and desperate knowing for fact that GEJ already win this election,is same condition of your anointed man of god mbaka.let wait.after this election,I will be especting him to tell us how the satan use him through APC,etc.but it will be too late then.he had already lost his respect from people. My opinion,he need to see a psychiatric doctor or better deliverance.he is and will keep giving the catholics bad name until hes stoped or he stop himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home / Governor Ambode Proclaims 8th Lagos State House Of Assembly (see Photos) / Ondo Elections: Yoruba Muslims Threaten Political Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.