Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act (808 Views)

Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act by 99100(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Election is just a day to go and a lot of us from my area are yet to get our PVC.
I'm writing this from Imo state.
They said to vote we must get our PVC. We applied but they refuse to give us the so called PVC.
I learnt that more than 90% of the people of North east and north west had gotten their PVC.
Now tell me ; If despite the unrest in those region and the former in particular such percentage of PVC distribution could be made by Jega and co what stops the South east from recording an almost 100% distribution and collection of PVC ?
It is clear that South East is GEJ strong-hold.
What is Jega's plan?

Lets discuss.
Re: Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act by kingofpool: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
No matter what their plans maybe I'm 94.7% sure JJ would win. No fear in my mind I encourage everybody to believe.

In addition, President should stop using old people like Jega, because as you are getting old so also your brain, if he has appointed A man between 35/45 I'm sure we wouldn't have experience what we saw on PVC distribution because Jaga cannot work the number of hours these age grade can work and that office demand you work long hours, sometimes no sleep for days.
Re: Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act by kheart(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
An average northerner is more political incline than ibo. Many Ibos here did not even register talkless of voting (dey can't liv deir buz)
Re: Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act by buharisambisada: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jega has been compromised its not about a northerner been politically aware than any other ethinicity fyi things have change with social media every one is politically aware of what's happening Jega just delibrately sideline the east and imo in particular,he has made sure we can't access our pvc and devil would punish him for this act.
Re: Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act by kay1one2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
In the north pvcs were practically being sent to voters. Lagos you'll need at least 3 visits to the lg to get it! Bad!
Re: Jega's INEC Lopsided Distribution Of PVC : Why GEJ Must Act by 99100(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2017
And the rest is history

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Breaks Lenten Fast With Christian Leaders In Aso Villa / The Joy And Headache Of Hosting President Of The United States / J Martins Life Threatened For Exposing Electoral Malpractices In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.