Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,291 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

Change Your Mind On Voting Tomorrow. He That Has An Ear.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Your Mind On Voting Tomorrow. He That Has An Ear.. (310 Views)

'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate / Woman In Labour Insists On Voting, Delivers Baby Shortly After Voting In Sokoto / Buhari:i Changed My Mind On Voting Buhari After Reading This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Mind On Voting Tomorrow. He That Has An Ear.. by praz001(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dear Christain,
To all Christians reading this.. I am a pro APC I support fashola to the call, always defending his good words.
This afternoon I watched a video on the plans of Muslims to islamize Nigeria. As much as I do not like Jonathan administration, I am not ready to renounce Christ for Islam cos I was once there through my dad before I was delivered.
For all who cares to listen , PDP may not care for the people but 2015 is very crucial to us, the beginning of another 100 years. So let us vote JONATHAN. Not because he has done well, but because of Christianity in Nigeria. It has notting to do with Buhari as a person it is a plan by the IOC 20years ago.

After reading u may decide to abuse or say anything, it is allowed just for the name of CHRIST.

2015 is crucial. I've changed my mind today. Remember TURKEY and MALAYSIA Nigeria must not be like those country.

(1) (Reply)

ELECTION 2015 / Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. / Bombing The East Wont Stop Us From Voting Gej-igbo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.