Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Last Day Of Work For E-warriors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Day Of Work For E-warriors (726 Views)

FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors / Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Day Of Work For E-warriors by sultaan(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is possibly the last day of work for at least half of the e-warriors on this forum so I will like to asked how it feels to know after today some will have to really live the life of bliss they have been promised by their candidate and for those who will have to live through the real Nigeria how could they have done better to make this the country they want it to be.

I is clear that some will not be able to afford to be online anymore( thank God) and some will be basically jobless but can we all get over this level of ridiculous pettiness and focus on the real problem as a country if we all fail to vote the right candidate as leader this is on us as a nation and we deserve every thing that comes with our choice.

For the newly jobless strategist I hope you can use this experience in your CV for your next application.

Good luck to all.
Re: Last Day Of Work For E-warriors by sultaan(m): 4:55am On Mar 31, 2015
A look at the politics front page shows that most of the e-warriors for have used up all their credits it is now time to get back to reality.It is one thing to claim to follow a candidate, but you actually have to get out there with your household to vote in the next 6 months the reality of how much of the country's reserve was spent on the elections and the fact that the country now makes less than half of what it use to.

By the way where is Doyin Okupe?
Re: Last Day Of Work For E-warriors by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2015
sultaan:
A look at the politics front page shows that most of the e-warriors for have used up all their credits it is now time to get back to reality.It is one thing to claim to follow a candidate, but you actually have to get out there with your household to vote in the next 6 months the reality of how much of the country's reserve was spent on the elections and the fact that the country now makes less than half of what it use to.

By the way where is Doyin Okupe?

You're asking me? Ok tell me, where is Asari Dokubo & Edwin Clarke? grin
Re: Last Day Of Work For E-warriors by YoursGEJ(m): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg who don see Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44, temitemi and Barcanista. Their mama dey find dem abeg. Please help us find these children

(1) (Reply)

Electioin Results / Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible. / As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.