Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? (1126 Views)

Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? / Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen / Video: Fernando Torres Vs Luis Suarez Who Is More Better At Liverpool ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by Nostradamus: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello peepz,my friends and i argued about who's better between the two kop legends,pls house i'll luv to knw your opinion,i will also show my friends this thread...please comment.
Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by Hardeyraynie(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
smileyLuis suarez is the best
Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by Nostradamus: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hardeyraynie:
smileyLuis suarez is the best
Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by edi287: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Suarez over owen anyday of the week. More versatile, skillful. Owen was a lil overrated to me. He never scored 20 league goals in a season throughout his career.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by lloydpras: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
*Michael Owen.
Suarez needs a Ballon Dor to be up there.
Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by edi287: 5:14am On Mar 28, 2015
lloydpras:
*Michael Owen.
Suarez needs a Ballon Dor to be up there.
Owen was lucky to win that year...raul should've won it.
Once owen lost his pace, he became just your regular poacher.
Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by Fembleez1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
One betrayed the kopite by joining the scum and the other was a Legend even with his biting.

I just can't seem to get enough of Suarez,.......do do do do dod dod dod dod dod do do do do LUIS SUAREZ cheesy
Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by edorhe14(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
I go with Micheal Owen a hundred times more...Cos He was a really good striker also he never had a dent on his Career like Swara..- I mean Suarez
Re: Micheal Owen Vs Luis Suarez,who Is Better? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Micheal Owen had a brief but influential time at Liverpool.He also performed well in the 98 world cup for England.He was really a prodigy in the true sense of the word.However, injuries hampered his development and he literally became a spent force by the time he got to Real Madrid and that led him to find rehabilitation in clubs like Newcastle and eventually man united.Suarez I must admit is a detestable footballer with a character that is irritating but he is a top class footballer who scored about 31 league goals in the EPL before being transferred to Real.He was lethal in Ajax,Liverpool and now finding his true form at Barca and has more in his locker.fair play to him though,I would pick him any day ahead of Owen.I wish Suarez was a hybrid of his football in Owen's character. Lol..you can't always have it all.

(1) (Reply)

Sammy Ameobi Makes EPL Young Team Of The Season / Azeezat Oshoala Scores And Creates Assist In Liverpool's Ladies Win / Live Stream - Leicester City – Sunderland (brought To You By - Naijaplay.co.uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.