Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (53587 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by scribble: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
delishpot:
Believeable.

Readers are leaders.

Thanks for actually reading.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
Nonsense !

Nigerians want Jonathan out!

He is a corrupt man!

He has terrorized Nigerians and we have had ENOUGH!

1.Is it America that tied his hands from dealing with terrorist activities in Northern Nigeria?

2.Is it America that sent soldiers to war without the right equipments?

3. Is it America that court marshaled Soldiers that complained about the poor infrastructure available to them?

4.Is it America that made Jonathan to go rocking a woman's yansh the next day after a bombing in the North?

5. Is it America that sanctioned the use of thousands of Nigerian soldiers to facilitate rigging in Osun, Anambra and Ekiti states?

6. Is it America that signed multi-billion contracts with violent people like Gani Adams, Tompolo, Asari etc?

Abeg we don tire for Jona excuses!

Change is coming.....

ya change.
will surely come.

but wait a minute which change?
division?

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by dustydee: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
It wasn't Michelle Obama that began the #bringbackourgirls campaign... It was a Nigerian... Now how do you expect me to read the rest of your post.
I stopped reading at that point too.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Uncletony(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
God is watching from a distance!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by newmuzik: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]OF COURSE THAT'S WHY USA REFUSED TO SELL ARMS TO NIGERIA[/size]

NOTICE HE IS A YORUBA MAN, ALL YOU APC

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/

The reason USA refused to sell arms to Nigeria was beacuse they saw something sinister in the way GEJ handled the fight against Boko Haram. The US Army was present and where going to lead the rescue of the girls. After confiding with The Nigerian Armed Forces, they later saw that their strategy was compromised..... Boko Haram where informed about the initiative. So they pulled out From Nigeria and black listed Nigeria. This whole Boko Haram thing is obviously funded by a govt and it is not the American govt........ All fingers points at the Nigerian govt... Remember Late Azazi, spilled the beans and was eliminated months after... Nigerians be wise for once, dont be fooled as usual. Vote out this evil govt that sponsors and give contracts to militants and insurgents.....

Just recently N9 billion was awarded to OPC, and Niger Delta militants to safe gaurd our pipelines. Who does that in his right senses? giving jobs to miscreants.... Oshodi was a blood bath days ago because of OPC madness.... Why do we spend resources training our uniformed men? ignoring them and giving hooligans their respective jobs. I feel so sorry for Nigeria. GEJ is evil and must be voted out

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Truckpusher(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
okotv:
the reason I followed you. Very intelligent from you lacking your curse words that have become your trademark. I doff my heart for you.
I'm just an ordinary human and I have my flaws but the truth is we just have to tell the truth for the greater good of the nation , for our unborn kids and for all the innocent people that would become victims of the policies of our future leaders.

This country must be built by our blood ,sweat and our life without compensation.
We must build a society that our unborn generations can look back and say we were a great people.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by olaolulazio(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is more than a nuc graduate project, someone should pls read and tell me what dis is abt.

#ihavedecided and ntn will change it.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by olaolulazio(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is more than a nuc graduate project, someone should pls read and tell me what dis is all abt.

#ihavedecided and ntn will change it.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by datribune: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hahahaha Tales by moonlight. TANoids no go kie pesin. Lol. dis narrative is not working. Try another one.
Tomorrow, we shall vote massively 4 d people's General to clear d rot of d clueless GEJ years. SAI BUHARI
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kesikeller(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
The facts still remains that nigeria couldn't defeat boko haram without the aid of Chad and cameron. We should stop blaming America for our short comings.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by simdam500(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
scribble:

You can't debunk what you refuse to read. Use your brain..

And then u believe the article to be real?

Oh that Obama is siding with GMB?

Use your brain...
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by xkris11(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
The moment we refused to legalise the gay law was when america became our enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by okotv(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm just an ordinary human and I have my flaws but the truth is we just have to tell the truth for the greater good of the nation , for our unborn kids and for all the innocent people that would become victims of the policies of our future leaders.

This country must be built by our blood ,sweat and our life without compensation.
We must build a society that our unborn generations can look back and say we were a great people.
awww....so sweet of you.

#truckpusherforlocalgovernmentchairman

One love bro.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
TEMABOYgh:
THAT WRITE UP IS LONGER THAT ECYLOPEDIA.

hahahahaha

laugh wan kill me ooo, another aboki on the loose.
any way you want change, lets me give you change.

THIS WRITE UP IS LONGER THAN AN ENCYCLOPEDIA.

dUmB a$$, get a life, thats a change

//continues to laugh at a very high decibels value.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kpolli(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Interesting article

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by REAL64: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
PDP LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY VOTE, NOT AGAIN!
SAI GMB
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
scribble:

the article doesnt say she started it, it implies she participated

in any event, why dont you stick to the core mesage of obama helping his buddies win elections they're paid to supervise. And doing so by aiding Islamic terrorists and by denying weapons to countries who genuinely need them, trying to cripple our economy etc

God will have the last laugh...these powerful American forces cannot triumph over God's annointed. It is their pride God mocks in the book of Obadiah. cry
And all the Money Jonathan and his cabinets have been stealing together with the corrupt practices in his government, is Obama also responsible for them? Oh now Buhari is not sponsoring Boko haram, its Obama? mtcheeeew Confused people. Thank God i got my PVC sai buhari straight away. This clueless government has to change.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Onyenaenyo: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
Nonsense !

Nigerians want Jonathan out!

He is a corrupt man!

He has terrorized Nigerians and we have had ENOUGH!

Change is coming.....
Indeed change is coming but not the brand you are preaching. While yours is based on sentiments,on unfounded hatred and on a brazen disregard for constituted authority, the change we are championing is that which has created the PVCs,the card readers and even tolerated opposing views.
Jonathan might be corrupt but he does not own nearly half of Lagos, he might be brash but he has not used intimidation to force a reduction in commodity prices or even conduct trials and dish out bizarre sentences.....

Thank God real change is here to stay.
#Neveragain will we allow such sentiments as yours to take us back.....
Your change for changesake will not work again.....
Transformation...positive sustainable and deliberate change.... That is the change we will go on with!!!
Nigeria.... Sai Good luck
GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikeansy:
Obama's behaviour towards Nigeria has been disgraceful but guess what? Its a good thing. It will help Nigeria think differently

I believe that when GEJ is re-elected Nigeria will strive to be petrol sufficient. We should refine all the petrol we use and even export petrol to other African countries
When he obviously can't do that in 6 years, what makes you think he will do it in 4 years? Because of your vote? Sorry for your shallow brain

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
If Obama like, let him physically carry Apc banner, my precious pvc wld goes to GEJ.
i vehemently refuse to sell my the future of my country to Fake Men,Fake change, Fake party.
GEJ till Rapture

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ibietela2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I just pity gullible Nigerians who worships Obama and America

You mean berem? What is that her new name again

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
If Obama like, let him physically carry Apc banner, my precious pvc wld go to GEJ.
i vehemently refuse to sell my the future of my country to Fake Men,Fake change, Fake party.
GEJ till Rapture

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by hamilton62(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
The truth has its streamline always available... The problem is that most Nigerians are so blind that they can be washed away by common "them say" talk more of getting ill news from their white worshippers about their country.
America predicted the separation of Nigeria this year and blind Nigerians are playing to their cheese...
America can do all they want but all I know is the grace of God for Nigerians in Goodluck E. Jonathan will disgrace them... Though he might not be the best as human and leader but he's far better than any present aspirant and past...
Prove to me which of our ex-presidents will survive under same medium he is if their realm was like this without a romance with USA.
Quote me here tomorrow, GEJ will win.
I want a better Nigerian from an unbaised leader... Nigerians have sold their pride and virtues like whores and it sickens me.
America, please stop causing insecurity and problem for other countries because you gain from it. Go meet Russia because they've been awaiting a little muscular pull from you so the true manhood of each country will be put to test.
Sincerely, I hate this country called America...
We, Nigerians must not call ourselves barbaric as they thing we are.
Stand for your right.
Stand for coexistence.
Stand for what made you a Nigerian because we are far better.
Stand to prove Obama wrong.
Viva Nigeria.
Dios gracias

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ibietela2(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
[s]
cramjones:
Lies from the pit of hell. Americans know better, even this girl has chosen to stand on the side of CHANGE!

-CramJones
[/s]

Confused man
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by upsonn(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
scribble:

in any event, why dont you stick to the core mesage of obama helping his buddies win elections they're paid to supervise. And doing so by aiding Islamic terrorists and by denying weapons to countries who genuinely need them, trying to cripple our economy etc

God will have the last laugh...these powerful American forces cannot triumph over God's annointed. It is their pride God mocks in the book of Obadiah. cry

When it comes to excuses, the world is full of great investors. Failures are experts at making excuses.m there are always enough excuses available if you are weak enough to use them.
Never mind whom you praise, but be careful of whom you blame.. You can fall down many times, but you won't be a failure until you say that someone else pushed you.. Just like pdp is saying now... Bullshit full of propaganda... Sell that to gullible and blind follower..
Team#GMB.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

In addendum to what someone(oko-tv) just said.
You're very sweet these days o.

You sure say you well?

Ahahahahaha

I like though.
We pray you don't change. grin
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by lastpage: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
scribble:

As usual with the Jonathan's Govt and its paid sycophants...... EVERYBODy ELSE IS TO BLAME.... except Jonathan himself!

Bunch of Eediots!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by newmuzik: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
hamilton62:
The truth has its streamline always available... The problem is that most Nigerians are so blind that they can be washed away by common "them say" talk more of getting ill news from their white worshippers about their country.
America predicted the separation of Nigeria this year and blind Nigerians are playing to their cheese...
America can do all they want but all I know is the grace of God for Nigerians in Goodluck E. Jonathan will disgrace them... Though he might not be the best as human and leader but he's far better than any present aspirant and past...
Prove to me which of our ex-presidents will survive under same medium he is if their realm was like this without a romance with USA.
Quote me here tomorrow, GEJ will win.
I want a better Nigerian from an unbaised leader... Nigerians have sold their pride and virtues like whores and it sickens me.
America, please stop causing insecurity and problem for other countries because you gain from it. Go meet Russia because they've been awaiting a little muscular pull from you so the true manhood of each country will be put to test.
Sincerely, I hate this country called America...
We, Nigerians must not call ourselves barbaric as they thing we are.
Stand for your right.
Stand for coexistence.
Stand for what made you a Nigerian because we are far better.
Stand to prove Obama wrong.
Viva Nigeria.
Dios gracias

I am becoming to suspect it's either you are a sycophant like FFK or u a lill bit mentally derailed angry
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by darksuit(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
I admire Gej and his cohorts
They are already preparing excuses for their fast approaching failure!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Spirit1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

And then u believe the article to be real?

Oh that Obama is siding with GMB?

Use your brain...

My brother I tire for our people. How can one fall prey to junk journalism?
People actually believing this piece of shit called article We are indeed very gullible. No wonder the kleptomaniacs called politicians have been able to successfully foster their Kleptocracy on us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.