Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,052 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (53520 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by killuminati(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazangel11:
na Christians wet dey near these mallams I dey sorry for. e go be like film for their eye.

Mumu! Akamu brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by shamecurls(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
[s]
scribble:
The administration also rationalized its decision to cut purchases of Nigerian oil by claiming that output from domestic oil fracking has reduced America’s dependence on foreign oil. But that begs the question: why have U.S. oil imports from other nations increased at the same time? Nigeria was formerly among America’s top five oil supplying countries, and America its largest customer. Nigeria relies on oil revenues for 70 percent of its budget. America’s decision to look elsewhere has been catastrophic for Nigeria’s economy.

A Deutsche Bank analyst noted that the decline in Nigeria’s oil sales to America “proceeded much faster than for the U.S.’ other major suppliers,” and concluded that singling Nigeria out this way had to be driven by politics.

Nigeria is not the only country where Obama is using oil as a foreign policy weapon. The U.S. has not renewed its 35-year-old agreement with Israel to provide emergency supplies of oil, despite booming U.S. oil production. The agreement expired in November 2014. At the time, the State Department claimed to be working on renewing the agreement, but has yet to do so.

U.S. Media AWOL

There is not a single article mentioning Axelrod’s assistance to Buhari in any U.S. “mainstream” media outlet. Only the Washington Free Beacon ran a story.

A Google search of “New York Times, Nigeria, Axelrod,” found only one Timesarticle titled Nigerian Soldiers Noticeably Absent in Town Taken from Boko Haram. There was no mention of Axelrod or his relationship to Nigeria’s Muslim candidate, Buhari. Rather, it criticized Nigeria’s participation in the recent multi-country effort to remove Boko Haram from its northeastern Nigerian holdouts, quoting Chadian foreign minister, Moussa Faki Mahamat, who said, “The Nigerian Army has not succeeded in facing up to Boko Haram.”

There are however, many flattering articles about Axelrod, like the Times reviewof his book, Believer.

NBC News reported on the oil issue, quoting Peter Pham, the Atlantic Council’s director of its Africa Program, who characterized it as “a sea change in [Nigeria’s] relations with the United States, a sea change in its geopolitical position in the world.”

NBC also noted Nigerian ambassador Adefuye’s complaint about U.S. refusal to provide weapons to Nigeria, and how both issues impacted Nigeria’s ability to fight Boko Haram—but there was no mention of Axelrod’s assistance to Buhari.

Buhari Connected to Boko Haram?

Boko Haram is a virulently anti-Western Islamist movement. Its name, roughly translated, means “fake education is forbidden,” but in practice the term “fake” refers to Western education. It was founded in 2002 by Mohammed Yusuf, a Salafist preacher who created a school to provide an Islamic alternative to Westernized schools. Over time it became a recruiting tool for Boko Haram fighters. The group envisions creating an Islamic caliphate throughout Africa. Yusuf was killed by police in a 2009 uprising, and was replaced by Abubakar Shekau, who recently pledged the group’s alliance with ISIS. Let’s review just what kind of monsters these Boko Haram terrorists are:

Causing at least 9,000 and as many as 17,000 deaths since launching their insurgency in 2009. Another 1.5 million have been displaced;
Burning entire villages to the ground;
Beheading, torture and other forms of barbarity reminiscent of ISIS;
Massacring 2,000 civilian men, women and children in a single raid;
Deliberately targeting children for massacre;
Using young girls as suicide bombers. A January bombing wounded 18 and killed 20, including the 10-year-old female bomber, who was probably unaware she carried the device;
Kidnapping over 500 girls in the past 5 years, including 276 in the notoriousChibok private school raid. About 90 percent of the Chibok girls were Christians;
Separating captured Christian girls from others, where they are raped, sold into slavery, murdered, or forced to convert; and
Training young children to be soldiers.
Certain Buhari supporters such as Ango Abdullahi of the Northern Elders Forum(NEF), have been accused of tacitly supporting Boko Haram, and Jonathan’s Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has linked Buhari himself with the terrorists. The alleged connection however, is an open question. In 2013, Buhari protested a government crackdown on the group. In 2012, Boko Haram nominated Buhari as one of six mediators in negotiations with the government over a proposed ceasefire. In 2001, Buhari expressed his desire to see Nigeria ruled by Sharia law,saying:

I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria… God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.

However, Boko Haram attempted to assassinate Buhari last year in a suicide bomb attack that killed 82. More recently, the group called both him and Jonathan “Infidels.” For his part, Buhari called the group “bigots masquerading as Muslims.” Buhari also ruthlessly suppressed a similar group, the Maitatsine, during his time as military head-of-state. Buhari’s vice-presidential running mateis a Pentecostal pastor from the south. Similarly, Jonathan picked a Muslim from the north as his number two.

But much violence has surrounded Buhari’s past efforts. Nigeria has a practice of alternating northern and southern rule called zoning. In the 2011 election, Jonathan was president, having ascended from the vice presidency in 2010 following the death of President Umaru Yar’Adau, a northerner. Some Northern politicians believed that Buhari should have assumed the presidency in 2011.

Abdullahi and others, at that time, threatened violence if Buhari wasn’t elected. Buhari himself refused to condemn violence. This was universally interpreted as encouragement from Buhari. Within hours of Jonathan’s election—what was believed to be one of Nigeria’s historically fairest—Buhari’s Muslim supporters took to the streets, attacking Jonathan supporters with machetes and knives. Following Jonathan’s inauguration, Boko Haram launched a wave of bombings, killing and wounding dozens. An estimated 800 people died in the post-election violence in the Muslim north.

A prominent Nigerian deputy governor, Tele Ikuru, who recently abandoned the APC to join Jonathan’s PDP, called the APC “a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in the robes of pretence and deceit.”

Embarrassed by the kidnapping and the perceived association between Buhari’s supporters and Boko Haram, AKPD claimed that they discontinued work for Buhari in early 2014. However, The Washington Free Beacon has unearthed emails showing that they continued to quietly aid APC into at least January of this year.

Their campaign appears to have been successful. While Nigerian election polls are conflicting, the most recent one projects Buhari the winner by a wide margin. Not surprisingly, the reasons cited for Jonathan’s unpopularity include the perception that he is weak and ineffectual against Boko Haram, and that the economy is in a sorry state. Nigerians have taken to calling the president “Bad Luck” Jonathan.

Nigeria’s Critical Role and U.S. Policy Failures

Most Americans are unaware of the critical role Nigeria plays in African politics. In addition to being Africa’s largest oil producer, Nigeria is also the continent’s most populous nation, with an estimated 162 million people, and is home toapproximately 12.5 percent of the world’s total black population. Additionally, Nigerian Americans are very productive and well represented in the fields of medicine, sports, engineering, and academics. Annual remittances are $21 billion, with America providing the largest proportion. It is ironic at best that America’s so-called “first black president” is alienating such a nation, especially given its powerful influence throughout Africa.

Because of Obama, America is losing allies the world over. Despite his so-called outreach to “the Muslim world,” the few Muslim allies America has are calling him out. For example, observe the unprecedented spectacle of Arabs cheering Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech before the U.S. Congress. Columnist Dr. Ahmad Al-Faraj of the Saudi daily newspaper Al-Jazirah, called Obama “the worst president in American history.” The only Muslims Obama seems to like are those who hate America, and he is going out of his way to court them, come what may.

Culled from AIM.
ORG

Source: http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama-accused-of-obstructing-battle-against-boko-haram-to-promote-axelrods-nigerian-muslim-client/
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rossikk(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
kesikeller:
The facts still remains that nigeria couldn't defeat boko haram without the aid of Chad and cameron. We should stop blaming America for our short comings.

You do realize the article was written by an American?

By the way, America couldn't defeat rag-tag Iraqi rebels and the Taliban without the aid of British, Italian, French, Pakistani troops etc, so what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
cramjones:
Lies from the pit of hell. Americans know better, even this girl has chosen to stand on the side of CHANGE!

-CramJones

so this guy has been around?
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Takim107(f): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
No wonder he's supporting buhari.....That's if he eventually win which he will not they will join forces and legalise gay marriage. ..air blow foul ynash open...smh
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by 50calibre(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who wrote this load of drivel? I've never heard of this so called grassroots watchdog AIM, it's probably some jewish idio*t on Jonathan's payroll, sitting in his backyard writing shi*t.

Obama doesn't need to sabotage Nigeria's efforts in tackling boko haram, Jonathan's cluelessness & ineptitude is already doing a good job of that. The fact Obama as well as many world leaders are allergic to Jonathan doesn't mean they're proactively trying to undermine his government, Nigeria is just a side note.

I'm actually quite disappointed the west hasn't been actively involved in the affairs of Nigeria, I guess since it's a democratically elected government, there's little or no desire to interfere. Meanwhile Jonathan continues to preside over a decaying country, tarnishing the country's image both locally & internationally.

Never has there been a more clueless & idiotic leader in Africa, Jonathan's administration is the type that just 20/30 years ago, should have been violently overthrown.

Nigerians are just too tolerant for their own good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by REAL64: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
STORY STORY O
16 years of not performance
Sai baba
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by upsonn(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
frodobee:
As an aside, I woish to point out a possible scenario. This is for those who thinks the Igbo nation is at loss in this election. They are not, some of them supports GMB while the majority supports GEJ.
Now if GEJ wins, definitely crisis will erupt up north, but Nigeria will remain.
If GMB wins, crisis will erupt down south and Nigeria will divide- excerpt where you indulge in foolery, you will know that with the current state of the economy, Nigeria cannot stand wiuthout the little remittances from oil for as little as 3 months.
Now who is the real losers?
Anyways, I am biased towards GEJ, I like the his style and its results, media can't change my views. Just like my lil bro said "abeg make GEJ win make my YOUWIN package mature". Mind you he knows no one in government, an abberation of the usual norm.

Trash it... They did there worst during obj.. Naija will remain forever with GMB as the presido...
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by newmuzik: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Spirit1:

My brother I tire for our people. How can one fall prey to junk journalism?
People actually believing this piece of shit called article We are indeed very gullible. No wonder the kleptomaniacs called politicians have been able to successfully foster their Kleptocracy on us all

I agree with you bro. Thank God not all Nigerians are fickle minded. Many peeps here are still in secondary schools, so there is hope. Any right thinking being that reason knows that tomorrow we will chase out the clueless and he's parrot wife
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by simdam500(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Spirit1:

My brother I tire for our people. How can one fall prey to junk journalism?
People actually believing this piece of shit called article We are indeed very gullible. No wonder the kleptomaniacs called politicians have been able to successfully foster their Kleptocracy on us all

I just tire for the dude undecided .... we need thorough thinking most especially now that Internet is easy not be manipulated anyhow...

Shey u don get PVC jare cheesy
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by tunshe: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazangel11:
na Christians wet dey near these mallams I dey sorry for. e go be like film for their eye.

Religious bigot alert!!!

With all the efforts and campaigns to see the strength in our unity some elements still give us reasons to be divided.

United we stand,divided we....
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by datribune: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]OF COURSE THAT'S WHY USA REFUSED TO SELL ARMS TO NIGERIA[/size]

NOTICE HE IS A YORUBA MAN, ALL YOU APC

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/

Hav u considered dat maybe d USA wit d kind of resources they hav know something about dis insurgency dat u don't know hence they refused to sell arms to perpetuate d insurgency?. Even d President recognizes d immense capabilities & resources of d USA, hence in an interview on NTA he kept repeating like a broken record - "America Will Know".
Helicopters hav been reportedly seen dropping supplies 4 d insurgents. d late Aziza, former NSA adviser who should know says BH is a PDP affair. He met an untimely death. d voting base of d opposition in d N/East continues to be decimated daily while d govt spent all dis time fighting d insurgency wit kid gloves only to start serious fighting when it was clear dat defeat at d polls was imminent. Were it not 4 d challenge frm d APC he probably might hav never given d fight in d N/East d needed attention because he saw them not as part of his constituency but as people trying to make d country ungovernable 4 him. d guy is clueless. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by OdionOdion: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
President Obama didn't support Benjamin Nanthanyanho for Israel's Prime Minister yet he won and Obama was shamed ,so will Jonathan's victory shame Obama and Arabs Sheiks

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by obillyj(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I strongly believe this write up reason being that a friend of mine that is an American citizen told me just before reading this post that a good number of Americans including Obama are supporting Buhari.
According to him, Americans see Buhari as a fool that knows nothing n with just an offer of citizenship he will sell off Nigeria oil wealth to them. He said they want him to win so they can penetrate Nigeria. They don't like Jonathan cos he has blocked off their access to Nigeria oil n d rest.
Nigerians should be careful of whom they vote for tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Whoever wrote this crap and whoever believes it should be shot in the head this night and buried very early tomorrow. Such person(s) don't deserve to live a minute longer. And yes stupidity is a grevious offence! Thats why we're voting out stupidity and cluelessnèss tomorrow. We've had enough stupidity from that îdiot in Abuja to last an entire lifetime. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by vislabraye(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Labayi96:
Let me add that this was d same people who were quick 2 comment on d rescheduling of d election bt turned a blind eye 2 d inadequacies of d country electoral management body despite jega lying dat he was ready as at feb14 these pple have destroyed countries & hv predicted doom 4 nigeria in 2015 MAY WE NEVER BECOME LIKE IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN WHERE THESE FRAUDSTERS HAVE INTRUDED IN THIER INTERNAL AFFAIRS

Yeah.. Obama is a real fuukk up.. George Bush was even far better. A man'a enemy will be from his household or his own kind.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Sobeautiful: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is really too much to think of. Conspiracy of the highest order. A world of wickedness, hypocrisy and evil. One think l know is this. When God is with you, all the forces of the world put together can never pull you down, no matter how hard they try. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, God is with you. Let them call you all names and say you are worst than the devil, but they can't stop you 'cos they don't know how your journey started neither do they understand the meaning Grace. Tomorrow, it'll be all over. All the stress and insults will be over and what will be left will be shouts of joy over your victory. Congratulations our president. You made it 'cos they couldn't stop you. Remaining few hours sir, and it will be celebration galore. Nigeria get ready.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rossikk(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
50calibre:
Who wrote this load of drivel? I've never heard of this so called grassroots watchdog AIM, it's probably some jewish idio*t on Jonathan's payroll, sitting in his backyard writing shi*t.

Obama doesn't need to sabotage Nigeria's efforts in tackling boko haram, Jonathan's cluelessness & ineptitude is already doing a good job of that. The fact Obama as well as many world leaders are allergic to Jonathan doesn't mean they're proactively trying to undermine his government, Nigeria is just a side note.

I'm actually quite disappointed the west hasn't been actively involved in the affairs of Nigeria, I guess since it's a democratically elected government, there's little or no desire to interfere. Meanwhile Jonathan continues to preside over a decaying country, tarnishing the country's image both locally & internationally.

Never has there been a more clueless & idiotic leader in Africa, Jonathan's administration is the type that just 20/30 years ago, should have been violently overthrown.

Nigerians are just too tolerant for their own good.

OH SHUT THE FCK UP, YOU TOOL.... WHO'S PAYING YOU TO TYPE THIS CRAP?
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
cococandy:
Say this is true, what would Obama stand to gain from a Buhari adiministration?
Legalization of gay rights? Or.....?

why do u pple chose to swim in misinformation. America has never sought for legalization of gay rights. They are only against laws dat lead to victimization of gays. Even in some American states gay marriage is illegal bt their civic rights are protected tho. Stop listening to propaganda and start making ur own views on matters.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
obillyj:
I strongly believe this write up reason being that a friend of mine that is an American citizen told me just before reading this post that a good number of Americans including Obama are supporting Buhari.
According to him, Americans see Buhari as a fool that knows nothing n with just an offer of citizenship he will sell off Nigeria oil wealth to them. He said they want him to win so they can penetrate Nigeria. They don't like Jonathan cos he has blocked off their access to Nigeria oil n d rest.
Nigerians should be careful of whom they vote for tomorrow.
U should be shot in the head! Stupidity is an offence angry

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kipesco(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
koboko69:
was is also Obama that told Jonathan to wait for 6 weeks to elections before becoming a Magician

clowns everywhere!

No, but sure Jonathan wiser than Obama.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

In addendum to what someone(oko-tv) just said.
You're very sweet these days o.

You sure say you well?

Ahahahahaha

I like though.
We pray you don't change. grin
I already told you that I'm natural and can't change my nature and that's who I am .

As much as you like the best part of me , you should also try hard to swallow the other bitter part of me because this is just me in my undiluted form.
Sorry ma'am , I can't pretend to make anyone like me .
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rossikk(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
SO AXELROD IS WORKING FOR BUHARI THEN?

AXELROD IS OBAMA'S HENCHMAN/ENFORCER. AN AMERICAN NEWS GROUP IS SAYING AXELROD IS WORKING FOR BUHARI. WHAT'S GOING ON THERE? NIGERIANS NEED TO KNOW!!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by obillyj(f): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
duni04:
Whoever wrote this crap and whoever believes it should be shot in the head this night and buried very early tomorrow. Such person(s) don't deserve to live a minute longer. And yes stupidity is a grevious offence! Thats why we're voting out stupidity and cluelessnèss tomorrow. We've had enough stupidity from that idiot in Abuja to last an entire lifetime. Enough is enough!

Seriously u re d one that deserves to be shot. You are so deluded that u ve lost ur true sense of reasoning in d name of d so called stupid change. Open ur eyes n see d ditch u re plunging into.
Just before I logged on to Nairaland, an American citizen I know called me n along our line of discussion, he said Obama supports ur change man cos he is a fool that will easily allow them penetrate Nigerian economy n suck us dry. Blind fools crying for change.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by hamilton62(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
ademega:
After you divided the country along religious lines and ethnic lines .destroying past leaders dead and alive just because you want to retain your sit after performing woefully ,as if that one is not yet done , you are not crossing border go america . who the god wants to kill make mad first
Sorry, no god can kill a man but only God. Since it's not God that means his grace will disgrace a lot tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
obillyj:

Seriously u re d one that deserves to be shot. You are so deluded that u ve lost ur true sense of reasoning in d name of d so called stupid change. Open ur eyes n see d ditch u re plunging into.
Please where do u live? I will personally come and do the world a favour and extinguish you and your infectious stupidity.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ibietela2(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rossikk:

You do realize the article was written by an American?

By the way, America couldn't defeat rag-tag Iraqi rebels and the Taliban without the aid of British, Italian, French, Pakistani troops etc, so what's your point?

You don't have to waste your time on him.......... Even Australia joined in the Iraqi war
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by obillyj(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by lloydpras: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
If this post was to be in form of Braille, a Blind man would have stopped reading it after the first paragraph. Talkless....

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ibietela2(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
kesikeller:
The facts still remains that nigeria couldn't defeat boko haram without the aid of Chad and cameron. We should stop blaming America for our short comings.

The US with her allies couldn't defeat rag-tag Iraqi rebels, ISIS, etc
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

why do u pple chose to swim in misinformation. America has never sought for legalization of gay rights . They are only against laws dat lead to victimization of gays . Even in some American states gay marriage is illegal bt their civic rights are protected tho. Stop listening to propaganda and start making ur own views on matters.

What is the difference prof?
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Obama is supporting and directing Boko Haram to destablise Nigeria in order to break up Nigeria.

The last person Obama would like to see elected would be Buhari.

America would prefer continuation of cluelessness in order to complete her objective of breaking up Nigeria[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.