Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (53574 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
cococandy:

What is the difference prof?
Its very easy to spot a Jonathan supporter, they're always clueless undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by omexy4real(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by maestroferddi: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Obama just decided to fritter the universal goodwill that preceded his emergence.

His probably one of the most hated and derided American presidents in history.

It will take millennia for another black man to ascend the White House given Obama's reprehensible stewardship in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by dubemivan(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Finally we now know who the ALLIES are... Even if United Nations should connive with APC it cannot deny GEJ a second term!!!
#GEJIsTheWinner#

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rossikk(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]Obama is supporting and directing Boko Haram to destablise Nigeria in order to break up Nigeria.

The last person Obama would like to see elected would be Buhari.

America would prefer continuation of cluelessness in order to complete her objective of breaking up Nigeria[/size]
But Buhari called for Sharia implementation across the country, which ties in well with Boko Haram's objectives which you say the US supports. So Buhari would be the destabilising element you speak of, which the US needs.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by jmichlins(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
So you believe that if America should sponsor terrorism in Nigeria that Jonathan can end it in 6weeks? Common sense is not common at all. With scrap from American ammunition, little training from the America and little intelligence from CIA, Jonathan will wake up to see himself in sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by dubemivan(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
cococandy:
Say this is true, what would Obama stand to gain from a Buhari adiministration?
Legalization of gay rights? Or.....?
you sure know what to expect.... Obama is an antichrist!!!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kollinpowel(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
whoever posted this must have been taking alomo mixed with ogidiga combined with ogogoro . nonsense post of the decade
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Iwant2know: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Guy where u copy this rubbish, I dey read I slip I still wake up dey read dey go still the thing never finish. Omo u dey vex o. Anyway u try. ;DGuy where u copy this rubbish, I dey read I slip I still wake up dey read dey go still the thing never finish. Omo u dey vex o. Anyway u try.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
That is a lie, by a PDP funded journalist in the run up to 2003 elections. Journalist that wrote the story does not even understand Hausa language.
Rossikk:

But Buhari called for Sharia across the country, which ties in well with Boko Haram's objectives which you say the US supports.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Little no wonder, when I read the Chatham House speech in comparison to what I have been reading in the typical Nigerian setting and of course Buhari earlier speeches, I knew within me there was a hidden connection established with Obama's speech writer. I felt the cords, I recognised the signature and I realised the was a tone played majority Nigerians didn't know... Today it all up to our eyes! The very man who chaired the Obama campaign is on Apc's payroll.
Can't someone see why GMB is successfully marketed as compared to past efforts?

Fast forward when Amaechi threatened parallel government , the question I asked myself was, who is backing this light-weight to spew such statement. Bc for all I know... And I settled within me there a power bigger than the sovereignty of the Nigerian state backing them...

I beg to differ...the uprising of Buhari has only gained so much grounds and support because the U.S earlier showed hatred they have for Gej and may have tipped them, more especially as a result of the Gej refusal to support gay rights. All this machinations, thus has made Tinubu hard to bribe, a man highly prone to such act.

As it is the doors all opened to GMB to meet the international community, diplomats and what have you were strings pulled and well calculated by the same man David Axelrod...

Little wonder why political heavy weights in this country fell behind Buhari because of the influence big brother America
. They've seen the handwriting on the wall, Gej may not survive this even if he wins the election...I have drawn the conclusion

Can't you see why the president was busy going to Lagos like there was n tomorrow, running from pillar to post seeking avenues to get the non-partisan elites on his side bc internally and external aggression are all up to against him.

Well for now, I have seen the need not to vote GMB, I fear for only one thing...He will do the bidding of western powers

The travails of a minority president.

GEJ my God is with you...

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rossikk(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
kollinpowel:
whoever posted this must have been taking alomo mixed with ogidiga combined with ogogoro . nonsense post of the decade
KINDLY SHUT YOUR ILLITERATE MOUTH. PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT STUPI.D. IF YOU CANNOT TACKLE A SINGLE POINT OR CLAIM RAISED BY THE ARTICLE, GO BACK AND DO WHAT YOU WERE DOING. LAZY, UNINFORMED THING.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
jmichlins:
So you believe that if America should sponsor terrorism in Nigeria that Jonathan can end it in 6weeks? Common sense is not common at all. With scrap from American ammunition, little training from the America and little intelligence from CIA, Jonathan will wake up to see himself in sambisa forest
Azzin! Sometimes you just wish like grabbing an Ak-47 and spraying these people that post very stupid and clueless comments. Jonathan's clueless gene is dominant in a lot of nairalanders angry
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by datribune: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
No more TANoids. It won't be long frm now. No more division. We ar sick & tired of division & shall send d Divider-in-Chief out of Aso rock.
I would hav failed d Chibok girls & their parents if i vote GEJ. Should i vote GEJ, d voice of madam Piss saying "diaris god o" will 4ever haunt me. I can not in good conscience vote GEJ.
TANoids, enjoy ur sycophancy while it lasts - d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by nnalove(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
To whom brain is given, sense is expected! Pls u cn help send dis 2 some1 u knw cn get it 2 some1 hu nid a rethink just incase he/she is a tool of violence paid by those hu kip their children abroad!. Buhari's child zara is paying ova 12 million naira as school fees developing her future and career. Jonathan's children hv been moved 2 london 4 studies and residence while developing dia career and living in affluence. Atiku abubakar's children are abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are schooling abroad and living in affluence. They're all developing and investing in dia children, so dat dia children cn continue ruling us after they're gone. You re dia as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting 'change' holding brooms. Carrying umbrellas chanting 'transformation'. Killing urself, forrmenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of peanuts dat cnt make u a beta person. Stop being a disgrace 2 ur discipline. Stop wearing APC vest and carrying PDP umbrellas, because dat is d wish of politicians 4 u... They knw if u hv a gud job, they cnt use u as a thug/propagandist. If buhari ll nt bring all his ten children 2 d street 4 campaign and jonathan ll nt bring his children and blood brodas 2 d street 4 campaign,then u re disgrace 2 ur family if u dnt stop masquerading urself as PDP and APC agents, because up till nw i hv neva seen buhari's children on d street wearing APC vest and holding brooms. Neither hv i seen jonathan's children carrying d PDP umbrella even on social media let alone in d street... To whom brain is given, sense is expected!. Just vote. No violence, have a great weekend

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by dubemivan(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
duni04:

Its very easy to spot a Jonathan supporter, they're always clueless undecided
And who is this all knowing and wise riff-raff when some people talk it is evident how childish they are in their mentality, despite their age!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rossikk(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
That is a lie, by a PDP funded journalist in the run up to 2003 elections. Journalist that wrote the story does not even understand Hausa language.

But Buhari has often called for restraint against BH, and was once quoted as saying an attack on BH was an attack on the north. Or was this also 'lost in translation'?
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
dubemivan:

And who is this all knowing and wise riff-raff when some people talk it is evident how childish they are in their mentality, despite their age!
See this son of a clueless he goat. Lemme guess, you're voting umbrella tomorrow?
True?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by taofeeq137(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obama shld go and face iran, oniranu

Say no to fake change
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
May ya life be fully transformed as ya vote for jonathan and vice versa
GEJ till obama declares war on islam

war against ISLAM?, eda.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Coolcash1: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
USELESS AND RUBBISH FABRICATED NEWS BY AGENT OF DARKNESS, PDP

VOTE FOR BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
America has always sought for weak, pliable countries as stooges. They dont want to see Nigeria with a fast-growing economy become a super-power and pose challenges to them.

Boko haram is just an avenue to keep Nigeria weak and dependent on them. An unenlightened Buhari represents the worthy candidate to take charge of a country they want to see stagnant. Despite all the distractions and sabotage his administration is facing, Jonathan has demonstarted in so many ways he has d capability of taking this country to greater heights.

Buhari has nothing to offer this country, he was "selected" by Tinubu because he is the most popular among northerners who are known to have a bias for a fellow northern muslim. That was what qualified Buhari as the candidate of APC, nothing else!. He has no magical blueprint to deliver. He keeps goofing in interviews and is clearly not at the top of his game. How can he execute his much touted anti-corruption drive fairly, when his election is being financed by men who are themselves corrupt.

In any sensible and enlightened country, Buhari would have since stepped down after repeatedly making blunders in interviews bt yet he is still being touted as a credible candidate with billions spent to polish his image.

I can only take solace dat Jonathan will win d elections, bt the fact dat someone like Buhari is seen by many, including those who call themselves the future leaders of this country as a worthy alternative does not bode well for the future of this country.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Cityguy: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmm... with or without their equipment, God wins for Nigeria. I have always had my doubts about America. Check anywhere they are, it's usually for their interests even if it means creating problems for the country. There's need for policy redirection. A friend in need is a friend in deed. America under Obama has shown us they don't care about us. It's unfortunate. I read this week how the interview for us at their embassy is embarrassing, all just cause they want to ridicule us. God is bigger and their aim will surely be defeated, they and their collaborators.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by neyojonez(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
PDP @work...
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by exoticchine(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
Nonsense !

Nigerians want Jonathan out!

He is a corrupt man!

He has terrorized Nigerians and we have had ENOUGH!

1.Is it America that tied his hands from dealing with terrorist activities in Northern Nigeria?

2.Is it America that sent soldiers to war without the right equipments?

3. Is it America that court marshaled Soldiers that complained about the poor infrastructure available to them?

4.Is it America that made Jonathan to go rocking a woman's yansh the next day after a bombing in the North?

5. Is it America that sanctioned the use of thousands of Nigerian soldiers to facilitate rigging in Osun, Anambra and Ekiti states while they was a shortage of army personnel in the North?

6. Is it America that signed multi-billion contracts with violent people like Gani Adams, Tompolo, Asari etc?

Abeg we don tire for Jona excuses!

Change is coming.....
When the foolish ones talk, I know.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by okotv(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

In addendum to what someone(oko-tv) just said.
You're very sweet these days o.

You sure say you well?

Ahahahahaha

I like though.
We pray you don't change. grin
I tell you. I was surprised at first though and I hope he doesn't go back
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kesikeller(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rossikk:

You do realize the article was written by an American?

By the way, America couldn't defeat rag-tag Iraqi rebels and the Taliban without the aid of British, Italian, French, Pakistani troops etc, so what's your point?
am not talking about the article am talking about people that are supporting the notion that the Americans have a hand in this. Those rebels u r talking about are in foreign lands not in America and you should read about the policies of intervening in foreign countries. United nations comes together before any actions is taken that's why many countries are involved. The fact that goodluck Jonathan admitted that he under rated boko haram speaks volume of the man, we don't need anybody's help to stop boko haram. Do u want to tell me that Chad's military are more trained than nigerian army? The facts still remains that politics where being played and goodluck knows it.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
America has always sought for weak, pliable countries as stooges. They dont want to see Nigeria with a fast-growing economy become a super-power and pose challenges to them.

Boko haram is just an avenue to keep Nigeria weak and dependent on them. An unenlightened Buhari represents the worthy candidate to take charge of a country they want to see stagnant. Despite all the distractions and sabotage his administration is facing, Jonathan has demonstarted in so many ways he has d capability of taking this country to greater heights.

Buhari has nothing to offer this country, he was "selected" by Tinubu because he is the most popular among northerners who are known to have a bias for a fellow northern muslim. That was what qualified Buhari as the candidate of APC, nothing else!. He has no magical blueprint to deliver. He keeps goofing in interviews and is clearly not at the top of his game. How can he execute his much touted anti-corruption drive fairly, when his election is being financed by men who are themselves corrupt.

In any sensible and enlightened country, Buhari would have since stepped down after repeatedly making blunders in interviews bt yet he is still being touted as a credible candidate with billions spent to polish his image.

I can only take solace dat Jonathan will win d elections, bt the fact dat someone like Buhari is seen by many, including those who call themselves the future leaders of this country as a worthy alternative does not bode well for the future of this country.
Bros you deserve to be punched 5 times first then shot dead! Buhari makes blunders in interviews? Is it Nadia Buhari you've been watching? Jonathan that I can't even stand watching on TV cos he always has something stupîd to say?
Whose campaign is being sponsored by corrupt people? All the crooks that Jonathan dashed our electricity distribution and oil companies to? Or the school children that have been contributing to Buharis campaign?
Jonathan is taking us to greater heights by crashing our foreign reserves and spraying on OPC and MASSOB? Crashing our exchange rate so mama piss or Pastor 50cent Oritsajafor will stuff fewer dollar bills in their private planes when on their money laundering tours?
Your entire post reeks of stupidity and cluelessness. You're as clueless as your father in Abiuja. From your moniker I can tell you're from that stupîd part of Nigeria where people have no sense of morality and follow for follow follow sake or money. Shameless he goat u are.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by wiloy2k8(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32
Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country

Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly ... and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on. - AFP

SAPA
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by lawbabs: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikeansy:
Obama's behaviour towards Nigeria has been disgraceful but guess what? Its a good thing. It will help Nigeria think differently

I believe that when GEJ is re-elected Nigeria will strive to be petrol sufficient. We should refine all the petrol we use and even export petrol to other African countries
U beta don't believe this nonsense... Why releasing this crap one day to election. Only fools will not read in between the lines ...
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
exoticchine:

When the foolish ones talk, I know.
A fool calling someone else foolish. Wonders will never end grin
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kommiejewel(f): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods, PDP propaganda !!!!

SAI GMB !!!
This is unbelievable! Are you high? So, you're saying PDP asked Obama not to sell arms to us and also block other countries from doing so, abi? My brother, say the truth for once.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
kommiejewel:

This is unbelievable! Are you high? So, you're saying PDP asked Obama not to sell arms to us and also block other countries from doing so, abi? My brother, say the truth for once.
If you don't know anything its best to STFU!
All our weapons were ending up in the hands of Boko haram fighters. Hence Boko haram was even parading towns with Nigerian tanks! Nigerian soldiers were simply abandoning their barracks with all the weapons in them, and running! The US refused to sell weapons to us cos they knew they would end up in the hands of Boko Haram. And while all this was happening, the clueless one was sitting down in Abuja like the dunce he is, pretending like nothing was happening. He only remembered he was President of Nigeria when it was 6 weeks to elections.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.