Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Please,answer Honestly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,answer Honestly (499 Views)

OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly / Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,answer Honestly by princejenks(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please,would you continue the relationship if your partner lost one of their limbs in a ghastly accident making him/her to use clutches to aid movement for the rest of their lives?
Re: Please,answer Honestly by alberto2k(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yeah... if i dont stand by her side in hard times then she'll be singing a remix version of "No love" by eminem sad but

God4bid, that wont happen to my crush cheesy
Re: Please,answer Honestly by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmm, deep! Very deep! Very Very deep!

If we are married, then it's till death do us part. Can't speak about the courting stage though undecided
Re: Please,answer Honestly by williamspaul22(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Maybe or maybe not
Re: Please,answer Honestly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
It can/will never happen to my babe, so therefore, no need for imagining. . .
Re: Please,answer Honestly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
princejenks:
Please,would you continue the relationship if your partner lost one of their limbs in a ghastly accident making him/her to use clutches to aid movement for the rest of their lives?

you answer first
Re: Please,answer Honestly by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is dicey....

My decision would depend largely on the extent to which the relationship has reached and the level of love I have for my partner and the magnitude of my commitment towards our union.

This is a situation I pray never to get involved....
Re: Please,answer Honestly by Maccoy1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
If i can't stand by in such times it means thr was no love from the begining it was just lust or material possession...

I love you michelle nd i'll always do...
Re: Please,answer Honestly by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bad things dnt happen to my loved ones
Re: Please,answer Honestly by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
princejenks:
una fit?
Re: Please,answer Honestly by 20bc(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
[s]Well it depends on which limb she lost. if its her arm no problem but her leg, hell no.... WTF why did you loose that juicy fat sexy leg[/s] Just joking I will marry her cause love her muuuah..

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Womaniser / What Kind Of Love You Like The Most? / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.