Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) (1694 Views)

Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) by afajack(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2005
hello friends,

To receive the latest BBC Headlines on your mobile phone, send text with any of the words: news, business or sports to 168. Tariff is 20 per sms smiley
Re: Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) by hotangel2(f): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2005
cool cool coolie
Re: Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) by SirKay3(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2005
Great idea
Re: Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) by Seun(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2005
Why would you want BBC headlines on your mobile phone?
Re: Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) by goodguy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2005
probably to know what's goin on outside the country..but really, it doesnt make much sense to me because CHANNELS, AIT and STV broadcast foreign news.
Re: Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) by Seun(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2005
I guess that those who want news on the go might be better served by the mobile web version of BBC News, which should be at wap.bbc.co.uk, but I want to specially thank afajack for informing us about the SMS option.
Re: Latest BBC Headlines On Your Mobile Phone (Vmobile Network) by benabbey(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
Why will you pay so much for what you have for free. Most phone have Internet access this day. You can Bookmark BBC and any other website for that matter and get it updated per seconds. All you have to do is to go to your bookmark and get all the news you want. Phone this day is much more than call and receiving they are built as total communication device. You can have map on your phone that will guide you through out Nigeria. You see the weather, you can turn it to ebook reader

(1) (Reply)

Where I Can Unlock My 3g Iphone? / Etisalat Dual Sim Phone / Glo 'text4millions' Season 3 Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.