Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) (44927 Views)

Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apc pls take it easy oo. Una wan kill people for ph finish
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
alpharbody:
From 6pm this evening to 6:45pm this evening at wimpey to Agip flyover there is heavy gun shooting by political thugs which have cause the desertness of shops and movements of motorist from mile 1-3-4 to rumuokuta

People are seen raising their hands up at the arrival of police which was assign from ada George stations...

Lalasticlala
from your grammar..you must be one of the thugs o
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by ucheokpara100(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
chai! see my area naija don rotten o, so these places still dey lik this since i left till now thtz my home town. back to topic notin go happen it's also lik tht every election period their. op thank u 4 posting this pictures i feel like laughing cos u posted exactly places i 've been lookin 4 someone 2 snap and show me, i heard thy dualized wimpey by iwofe road how is the place now?
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by airclipse(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by missionmex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
How I wish everyone can be like me when it comes to election. These people for no see thugs use lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by skykenny: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
E don start? However, Buhari should not think of losing again. if he loses again, na frog jump I go give am. I wouldn't mind his age o.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by egift(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
One of the reason why must be voted out is for Jonathan's inability to control his power-hungry wife. Patience, call your thugs to order.

Stop the reign of touts and thugs, terrorists, kidnappers and armed rubbers in Nigeria, Vote Buhari for President tomorrow. It is not too late to save Nigeria.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Acecube(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
I think the best for both party is for peace to reign in Rivers state as no one knows where the pendulum will swing to... All this pre-election violent will scare voters from turning out.. For APC: Amaechi may deliver rivers or the required 25% so it's better if they allow it to be peaceful For PDP: Rivers is seen as one of SS and Jonathan can't afford to have few turnouts and PEJ being from there could translate to victory.

All i'm saying is Rivers is 50-50 why should someone just lose hope of winning and resort to creating voters apathy ?

Meanwhile i'm pro GMB/PYO
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by onoja12: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
All this wouldnt stop the people from coming out to vote,please tell wake and PEJ
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by bdidi: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
The president says the soldiers should be used to protect lives during this election.

Some people went to get a court injunction restraining him from doing so.

Now gunshots everywhere !

Bring in the soldiers my presido! FuCck the court ruling!

1 Like

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Stellaenefa(f): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
My husband was driving towards wimpey when he saw a police man running towards him shouting "them they shoot o", he reversed immediately.

1 Like

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Cryxtal(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
VOTE!!! Not Fight.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by KingsleyCEO: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
All of these things are test for our security agencies and they must pass it if not.... God forbid That our country burn.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by appini: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Put your trust only on PVCs to win an election in Nigeria at your own peril.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Ogiriborode: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
God will surely protect His children throughout this period
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by medamillion(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU VOTE

Who is Jonathan to Nigeria nd Nigerians, When Jonathan was a deputy governor in bayelsa state, Calamity befall Alamesiegha. When he was d vice president of Nigeria, Calamity befall Yaradua. Now he is d present president of Nigeria, a lot of calamity is befallen Nigeria, More than 100,000 of Nigerians are now refugees in neighbouring country, Over 13,000 have died in d hand of boko haram, fuel from 65 to 97, nepa tariffs going higher, Dana air crash, Agagu plane crash, yakowa and Azazi crash, Taraba state Governor Danbaba Suntai plane crash and lost memory, Two military helicopter crash, corruption everywhere, Impunity,thuggery,kidnapping,insecurity everywhere, 16 is greater than 19, 7 house of assembly members out of 26 impeached their speaker, brigandage master fayose and his thugs beat up judge inside court, To mention but few. JONATHAN is a Calamity which any Nation should Resist.

Vote for Betterment of Naija
Vote for CHANGE
Vote GMB/PYO
VOTE APC

4 Likes

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by megawax8: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
alpharbody:
From 6pm this evening to 6:45pm this evening at wimpey to Agip flyover there is heavy gun shooting by political thugs which have cause the desertness of shops and movements of motorist from mile 1-3-4 to rumuokuta

People are seen raising their hands up at the arrival of police which was assign from ada George stations...

Lalasticlala
That guy wearing a chelsea jersey and riding a bike, why is he not raising his hands, is he hazard?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by deenmuiz(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
They must be PDPIS thugs

2 Likes

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by zxcv008: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
where are the bullets ? or i don't believe it
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
U r a trouble maker
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Before a giant falls, he destroys everything in his path. When he falls, the ground on which it lands, suffers also. We don't expect pdp to fall like that, they will fall but with a loud roar.

1 Like

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by bdidi: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zico5:
And someone will come here to tell us that GEJ is humble and gentle to the core. How many blood will he shed before leaving office, I wonder how he will look bad to ruminate on what happened during his tenure. But one thing I know is, those who kill by sword shall die by sword. A word is enough for the wise.

When he said he will use soldiers for the election, what was the reaction?

A court injunction restraining him from that. Who are you to blame?

Remember the injunction came from a court in LAGOS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by onyiloyi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Police shld come out n say this one is a lie too, sentimental policeman! No one can deny d fact dat PDP is sponsoring a lot of shootings n thuggery in Rivers, If na Amaechi talk am, some pple go say na lie

2 Likes

Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by ishiamu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
delishpot:
Chei, naija oo. These politicians don surffer us o.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by stunningjudy(f): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
auntymi:
Gej shld called his boyz to order

Sai buhari
Madam the shooting at mile 4 wimpey wasn't caused by pdp, APC guys did it. Even if u r supporting GMB, learn to have concrete info.
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by joystickextendr: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
shocked it is well...may God protect all my clients and all nairalanders there embarassed

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Political Shootings In Rumueme Mile4, Port Harcourt (photos) by appini: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Amaechi needs to be castrated immediately after the elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) / Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.