Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega (27201 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Decryptor(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:
I just hate PDP and GEJ with every stooped move they take to rig in their way at all cost.

Get ready to commit suicide by tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by san316(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
PDP!!! Acting as the opposition. They can arrest the PVC company but they cant arrest the truth(that GEJ is returning to Otuoke indefinitely)

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Slavery is when u sleep Without Power (In this Harsh Weather) with all your doors and window locked because of insecurity,
Wake up to queue for hours at the gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued Naira, go back home to charge your phone with your over worked China Generator, buy data bundle with unreasonable cost and u still use d unreasonable phone to ‪#‎Gej‬ till 2019. Na Suffer go kill u.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY.
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Takim107(f): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
My vote is for GEJ. ....I'm moving forward you can keep the change.
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by oladrogo(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2015
if you like goto your goons and tell them to point guns on our heads ; YOU ARE GOING BACK TO OTUOKE come may 29th 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Alexander001(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Could the bible be against APC?
Just read this, I was shocked when I saw this.
Proverb 24 vs21.
MY SON FEAR THE KING AND MINGLE
NOT WIT THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR
THEIR CALAMITY COMES QUICK.
Seriously am still surprised.lol
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by ogb5(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Two technicians were arrested and immediately APC was informed of the arrest. That simply shows that APC was in communication with the company that produced the PVC prior to the arrest of those folks.

The question we should be asking is what business does APC have with the producers of the PVC, did APC contract the company to produce duplicate PVCs for them?

The security agencies have a constitutional role to prevent criminal activities and if APC succeed in convincing staff of Act Technologies Limited, producers of the PVC, to produce duplicate PVCs for them, then we need to support the security agencies in getting the criminals arrested.

Enough of these propaganda from APC

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Khemhyte(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Let's think of our future and Vote for change...sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by UTEWUOJO: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
DAT WILL NOT DETER DE WIND OF CHANGE DAT IS ALREADY BLOWING ACROSS ALL DE NOOKS AND CRANIES OF NIGERIA.

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by infohenry(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
frankmishael1:
u and ur family die of hunger
Why are you angry! it is just a compliment, when you say men will go down which men are you talking about. Be wise young man jonathan does not know you exist to him you are just a number in 170mil.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by upsonn(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
peleson:
Jega is trying at all cost to rig the election for his northern brother buhari but he ll b surprised how Gej ll win 70% of the vote

Dreamers shall never end in the world.
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by symbianDON(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
peleson:
Jega is trying at all cost to rig the election for his northern brother buhari but he ll b surprised how Gej ll win 70% of the vote
your response is amazing! did jega order the arrests? when in 2011 the same jega pronounced Jonathan winner ahead of buhari, he didn't rig but now that the polls appear not to be favouring Jonathan he has suddenly become the jega who is "trying so hard to favor his northern brother".
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by gambus007(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
peleson:
you are senseless!how old are you?am very sure you are still in sec.school.....
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by ziccoit: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by veraiyke(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
But y d arrest of d staffs in d first place? What is their offence? Unlawful arrest n detention is rada an offence n bridge of d constitution
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by duni04(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Takim107:
My vote is for GEJ. ....I'm moving forward you can keep the change.
U sound as stupîd as u look!

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by OLADD: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Why the arrest?

This present administration is a calamity to human race

That's why we are voting wisely this time out...

I can't wait till May29 .

If care is not taking this Oga Jona we finish this country before he finally hand over to people's General

This only shows you're a criminal. Today is election day and you're campaigning for a political party by showing a thumbprinted specimen of ballot paper in favour of a political party on social media. This is how you court trouble by violating the law only to turn around and blame law enforcement agents for going after questionable characters like you. I am compelled to say you're a disgrace to Nigeria
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by ibisko04: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2015
peleson:
You are not serious. When Gej won against Buhari in 2011 elections , he didn't rigged to support his northern brother.
Take it or leave it, Buhari is enjoying popular support today and Jega can only read out what Nigerians voted.
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by OLADD: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:
I just hate PDP and GEJ with every stoopid move they take to rig in their way at all cost.

Why can't they win or lose honorably?

Hope you're not suggesting that the security operatives should not do their jobs again because of party politics? Do you know what those people had done that warranted their arrest? Let's talk as liberal Nigerians and eschew partisanship. Ok?
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
I strongly believe PDP goons are seeing it clearly now!!!

grin grin grin cheesy grin

The atmosphere is really favoring.................

CHANGE!!!

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!!!
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Takim107(f): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

U sound as stupîd as u look!
I'll show you how stupîd I can be today then you will wish to join that league of stupîd people because is fun. ..GEJ all the way
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by MrPatoh: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Keep up the goodwork Jega.
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by oluwafemi113(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2015
OLADD:

This only shows you're a criminal. Today is election day and you're campaigning for a political party by showing a thumbprinted specimen of ballot paper in favour of a political party on social media. This is how you court trouble by violating the law only to turn around and blame law enforcement agents for going after questionable characters like you. I am compelled to say you're a disgrace to Nigeria

Dude say all this rubbish to AIT. Am not sure you're based in Nigeria?
Tell me what AIT was doing indirectly last night after the news at 9PM a night to election using YOUWIN name ( YOUWIN documentary) they call it. Also check all the Web blogs supporting GEJ right now.
You need advice them and stop acting as if you are only
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Bowaley17(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Thunder fire PDP. They wanna rig this election by all means. Never will a clueless leader rule us again. Go Back to Otuoke...
Sai Buhari...
GMB till 2019
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by juman(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2015
apc is expected to win.
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
infohenry:
Why are you angry! it is just a compliment, when you say men will go down which men are you talking about. Be wise young man jonathan does not know you exist to him you are just a number in 170mil.
lol u r a dick
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by duwdu: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2015
I arrived my polling unit in Ikoyi, Lagos, at 8:05 A.M.

The place is well organized, with chairs already arranged for the comfort of intending voters. The security personnel (the Nigerian police, five-strong,) are already in place, and quite cordial.

However, no key INEC officials have been sighted as at this time (9:13 A.M.) So, the body of potential voters here has been building up (currently about 100 strong, attached photo) and waiting.

Will endeavor to keep this thread posted.

P34c3

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by duwdu: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Resrved...
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by duwdu: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Reserved...
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by baralatie(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
peleson:
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by stagger: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Unbelieveable. Am I seeing correctly? The card reader being used to accredit the President and his family is malfunctioning!
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by olaniyanc: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Just putting things in order grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

Why arresting the technicians in charge of pvc. Jega this action must be condemned outright. This is systematic rigging. They should not be arrested at this point in time by PDP. They technicians are holding a sensitive positions and information. This is rigging!!!!!!
Jega should ask the court for an injunction. PDP are criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari / Yahaya Bello Presents APC Nomination Forms To President Buhari / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.