Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

This Is NOT The NEWS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is NOT The NEWS. (319 Views)

I Am In Tears.Is The News Filtering From Aso Rock This Morning True? / Presidency Finally Reacts To The News Of ‘alleged’ HIV Cure By Abia State Profes / How Did Oshiomole, Femi Falana Receive The News Of Okonjo Iweala's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is NOT The NEWS. by henribj(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Greetings to you my fellow NLanders,
According to reports reaching me from trusted sources, it appears that the Presidential General Election earlier scheduled for today 28/03/2015 had been postponed once again. The new date for the Presidential Election has not yet been fixed, but will be announced later.
The reason for the postponement AGAIN of the Presidential Election according to sources, is as a result of the fact that Youth corpers being used in polling booths/centers are being disenfranchised and are not able to vote because most of these Youth corpers posted to the polling booths/centers are not registered to vote in those polling areas/state, which then makes it impossible for these Youth corpers to cast their votes.
The information reaching me of recent is that these Youth corpers will have to be reshuffled and sent to states where they are actually registered to vote.
The latest news coming in is that riots have broken out in some parts of the country over this new postponement and Nigerians are really not happy about this. Not forgetting the fact that President Obama of the United States of America flew into Nigeria yesterday to monitor the outcome of the Presidential Election since he was supposed to be the man to announce the result of the 2015 Presidential Election in Nigeria; now i wonder if he will stick around after the new Presidential Election date is announced.
I will keep you all updated as more information comes in.

NB: If you believe this, you will believe anything.
THIS IS NOT THE NEWS !!!

(1) (Reply)

Was The Elections Free And Fair In Your Area.? / Baby, Toys & Kids / My View Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.