Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) (4941 Views)

F.C. Barcelona Mauls Alaves 6-0 Away / Real Madrid Mauls Real Sociedad 3-0 At The Bernabeu / OMG! Wife Kills Herself, Children To Punish Husband For Cheating (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Viewer Discretion Advised!

Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Gracious me!!
Could this be real or photoshopped?
Please put viewer's discretion next time, biko.

Sorry, you did put the 'viewer's discretion' Guess I was too confused and terrified by the pic to even notice it.
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Barabbas(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
O dear.
Looks more like wild tiget attack angry
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Barabbas:
O dear.
Looks more like wild tiget attack angry

As in eh, no be small thing o.
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by CORTANA: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Blood of St Peter!
Them take the woman swear for the man?
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Gracious me!!
Could this be real or photoshopped?
Please put viewer's discretion next time, biko.

Sorry, you did put the 'viewer's discretion' Guess I was too confused and terrified by the pic to even notice it.

Put viewer descretion na shuwo was wrong with you? You just made me throw up, ?
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Put viewer descretion na shuwo was wrong with you? You just made me throw up, ?

hahahaha... sorry o. But which one come be my own inside na?
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Viewer Discretion Advised!

Put viewers discret na u made me throw up shu
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Fairgodwin:

hahahaha... sorry o. But which one come be my own inside na?

Sorry joor, i mistakenly quote u instead of the op.
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Sorry joor, i mistakenly quote u instead of the op.

Nothing do you.
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by delishpot: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
World people and their wahala lipsrsealed
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by kayalla(f): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
if the man did this to the wife, what happened to the pastor?
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by kandiikane(m): 1:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Her vagina must have had gold dust in there for him to risk going to jail for just a mere vagina.

Ediot!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 31, 2015
This isn't real. It isn't. It can't be.

What weapon?
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by kandiikane(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
This isn't real. It isn't. It can't be.

What weapon?

Probably a machete. Cut from an angle
Re: Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2015
kandiikane:

Probably a machete. Cut from an angle

It's terrible. Just terrible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! / Heavy Flood In Ajah And Lekki Of Lagos State (photos) / Biography Of Ex-girlfriend Of American Late Rapper xxxtentacion​ Geneva Ayala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.