Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 PM

If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help (2282 Views)

Iphone Sudden Shut Down Problem? This Is What Apple Has To Say / How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance / 8kg - Washing Machine SFWM-TTA By Scanfrost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
The flow of water in my house is erratic, most times there is electricity and no water, so I deviced this method to fix water supply to my washing machine. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by Coldplay007(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
lol.. ingenious.. grin
That is a rich man's problem... I have the cheap top loader LG washing machine that you can just pour water from the top... grin
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by DuchessLily(f): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2015
OK nau! It has gotten here grin
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by kakameks: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2015
How do you deal with the vibration when in spin mode?
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by jude33084(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2015
I like this; making the available useful cool
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
kakameks:
That thing wet oga gazzuzz construct na typical kazeem style. tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
lomomike:

That thing wet oga gazzuzz construct na typical kazeem style. tongue

Lol kazeem style all the way!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
kakameks:

Mine does not vibrate violently, so far its been very stable. I avoid using spin over 800. Mean while hope you removed your shipping bolts behind ur machine before first use? It could cause nasty vibration infact Wmachine could stroll to the next building wink

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by lonelydora: 6:39am On May 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Mine does not vibrate violently, so far its been very stable. I avoid using spin over 800. Mean while hope you removed your shipping bolts behind ur machine before first use? It could cause nasty vibration infact Wmachine could stroll to the next building wink
As in ehhh, if not for my colleague who told me about the shipping bolts, i would have returned mine thinking it's a SPIRITUAL WASHING MACHINE that moves when no one is watching. LOL.
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by litaninja(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2015
heehee. Nice one. May I suggest that you get an 1/2 or 3/4 inch thick plywood board cut out to the size of the washing machine top. Place this board on the top of the washing machine to distribute the pressure from the table legs. I wouldn't want my machine to thave thos kind of pressure points on it.

GAZZUZZ:
The flow of water in my house is erratic, most times there is electricity and no water, so I deviced this method to fix water supply to my washing machine. grin
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by chanx: 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
This is definitely a good concept. Nice one Oga Gazzuzz.
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2015
litaninja:
heehee. Nice one. May I suggest that you get an 1/2 or 3/4 inch thick plywood board cut out to the size of the washing machine top. Place this board on the top of the washing machine to distribute the pressure from the table legs. I wouldn't want my machine to thave thos kind of pressure points on it.

Nice idea thanks
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
chanx:
This is definitely a good concept. Nice one Oga Gazzuzz.

We like it! grin
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by ozee1kinobi: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi Gazzuzz. Sorry for dragging you back to an old thread. Want to know if the blue container you used for this came with the water outlet or you installed it yourself. Thanks
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
ozee1kinobi:
Hi Gazzuzz. Sorry for dragging you back to an old thread. Want to know if the blue container you used for this came with the water outlet or you installed it yourself. Thanks

had to cut base with heat and buy the plumbing parts. I will suggest using a larger container and increasing the height, to get better pressure as my machine is sensitive to low water pressure.
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by ozee1kinobi: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

had to cut base with heat and buy the plumbing parts. I will suggest using a larger container and increasing the height, to get better pressure as my machine is sensitive to low water pressure.

Thank you Gazzuzz. Will do this.
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by udswagz: 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
did you buy the water container like that or you cut it?
Re: If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help by udswagz: 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
Coldplay007:
lol.. ingenious.. grin
That is a rich man's problem... I have the cheap top loader LG washing machine that you can just pour water from the top... grin

can you post a link to it please.

(1) (Reply)

NASA Now Claims The Moon Is Within Earth's Atmosphere / Meet The 33 Americans Who Could Live On MARS - And Never Return. / Meet Isolo,lagos-based Man Who Builds Low Price Soundproof Diesel Generator(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.