Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure (55883 Views)

Jonathan’s Response To Chibok Girls’ Kidnap Poor – Buhari / The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) / Video President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure Say His Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by neocortex: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
What a wise man , proper education and exposure made GEJ compose himself that way. We all know what the king of daura will do in similar scenario, he will probably call for the head of the accreditor.

GEJ:PROGRESS

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Arysexy(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
If it were to b buhari, He would have vomiited one inciteful comment that will make almajiri goats storm d street and start causing mayhem.

GEJ is a symbol of democracy. Gentleman president

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Forwetinnah: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
A good man with a good heart..meanwhile Buhari was talking about rigging, NTA had to cut his interview with all the white journalist there. Who's more of a rigger between the 2 parties? Nonsense!! Nothing positive or encouraging ever comes out from Buhari ' s mouth. Flipping looser!!

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by blessedjosh(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
He and his wife have not yet been acrceditated. They have gone home to come back later. I watched it live from NTA decides
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by blessedjosh(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
He and his wife have not yet been acrceditated. They have gone home to come back later. I watched it live from NTA decides. Card reader failure things
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by M4gunners: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
abdul4new:
GEJ, ASO ROCK is not yours again, say no to cluelessness, vote out corruption in commando style. VOTE GMB, PYO VOTE WISELY.
They be in Sambisa looking for Shekau not posing with fake guns no space in Aso Rock for now.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by BabaO2: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What a gentleman.........GEJ till 2019
gullible
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by babestella: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

Pdp is better off an opposition party.

APC is not an option bro.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by blessedjosh(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
H
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Symphony007: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
This election is a farce o!! Few minutes to 11 and not a single soul has been accredited in my area in port harcourt! Inec Brough one card reader and it is not working! Everybody is starring at each other like zombies! L

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by blessedjosh(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
The president and his wife hasnt yet been accredited. Card reader failure things. Or is his PVC also cloned?
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile in Daura Buhari's accreditation went smoothly. When we said Jega colluded with APC some people didn't believe us
na baba peace get bad luck jo
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ideologies(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
The president/ wife have not been accredited, he has gone home
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Alexchuka(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
ionsman:
Of course we are patiently waiting to boot you out....

Sai Baba.
let's wait and see
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by tinsel: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
I think the President is doing campaign with this card reader thing. He wants last minute sympathy votes.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by umarc19: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
For the post time I luv this guy's comment, had it been he was dis positive he could have been a better president.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
them Don go use fake card come De blame card reader. hmm what a pity, what a president
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Demdem(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
quote author=Demdem post=32088209]Jonah-daft is no longer the president. The real president has since been accredited. So many Nigerians are also currently being accredited.
Only the gullible will believe this useless drama. From past processes, mock accreditation are normally being done at voting centers of vips before they arrive. It's part of the grand plan to discredit the entire process when it becomes obvious that the fool indeed lost.
[/quote]
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by adwem2003(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Very soon, obama and zuma will deny speaking with Jona.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by HARDDON: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Myself2:

THEORY REASON WHY I CALL ON ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAVE UR PVC BUT ARE NOT IN UR POLLING STATIONS NOW TO MOVE DOWN THERE AT ONCE AND VOTE FOR GEJ. THAT THE ONLY WAY TO CHECKMATE THE EVIL PLANS BYAPC AND JEGA TO RIG WITH THE CARD READER

Arrived here just for this , got holed up , gun shots tru d night but that wudnt stop me from going to vote GEJ the man with the cool soul!

Gej till 2091!

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ldpele(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Up till as I write, the president and his wife hasn't been accredited. But his mum was. 10:44am. Channels actually reiterated it.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by searay(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader no free free me
Verification fail

Edited
After 6 trials.To God be the glory
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Dammielog(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2015
CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to crash
and there were only four parachutes in the plane.
Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The
first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm
the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm
too young to die". So he took the second parachute
and left. The third was MUHAMMADU BUHARI and he
said: " I'm an APC flag bearer so I
can't die now, I need to win JONAH ". So he took
one and left. Then it was left with JONATHAN and a
little school girl. JONATHAN said to the little girl"
take
the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little
girl replied no need for that "there are two
parachutes left. JONATHAN asked her: "How come?"
The little girl replied: Buhari took my
school bag" thinking it was a parachute. P

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by bdidi: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2015
The President and his wife have been accredited!

To remind most people here........They keep saying that PDP has ruled for 16 yrs with nothing to show for it....ok agreed. Thank you very much but they have failed to understand that PDP is an acronym and also a nomenclature that is been steered by humans.

Has anyone taking a critical look at the APC composition? Especially with regards to the people steering the affairs. You will notice if only they will be objective enough to see that 90% of the main people in APC were the same people that was in the so called 16yrs of failure!

Can anyone tell me what has changed? Well the answer as far as am concerned is APC. All the people that made PDP a bad party are there now.

What are we going to expect if they win? Leave Buhari, can Buhari alone steer the affairs there and in the economy alone? No and that's the truth.

So PDP has been purged off the bad eggs.

Vote wisely

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Ogiriborode: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2015
U have won already. My GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by IVORY2009(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Demdem:
quote author=Demdem post=32088209]Jonah-daft is no longer the president. The real president has since been accredited. So many Nigerians are also currently being accredited.
Only the gullible will believe this useless drama. From past processes, mock accreditation are normally being done at voting centers of vips before they arrive. It's part of the grand plan to discredit the entire process when it becomes obvious that the fool indeed lost.

when will you ever change? Stop disgracing yourself!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Jega should be held responsible if this election does not go well.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by dolido: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Mumu people calling a Phd holder clueless when your candidate didn't attend primary school. APC wont get 20% of the vote. Noisemakers. Bai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Silensa(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Meanwhile, in my own boot the card reader failed also and we have been alotted number tags.
Like Gej am still waiting patiently

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What a gentleman.........GEJ till 2019
leadership goes beyond being a gentleman. We love GEJ but the fact remains that he has failed the trust placed on him.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by just2endowed: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Lurcky:
Nice comment, this is a real leader.

he should worry not and watch Nigerians as they vote him back.

Gej2015.

Lol
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by paycash: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
I love GEJ comment today but the card reader functions well to others respectively.
I hope someone is not tamper with our excellency PVC in order sabotage INEC efforts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.