Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

''I Have Been Receiving Alot Of Threatening Calls''; Ubi Franklin Speaks On Enga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Have Been Receiving Alot Of Threatening Calls''; Ubi Franklin Speaks On Enga (746 Views)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Guy Calls Ubi Franklin Gay, Ubi Blasts Him / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Have Been Receiving Alot Of Threatening Calls''; Ubi Franklin Speaks On Enga by satinosdiary: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Made Men Music Group Ceo, Ubi Franklin has spoken about his newly engagement with actress Lillian Esoro. According to him, he saw Lillian like any other lady at a party and asked her out. He never knew what she was into, he said.

“When I met her, I did not even know she was an actress. That is something people do not know. I hardly watch television these days because of my schedule, so there are a lot of movie stars I do not know. Whenever I want to relax, I watch movies on my laptop. The first day I met her, she did not tell me she was an actress and I didn’t know till about a week later.

“I called her to ask and she told me she was an actress but preferred to keep a low profile. She said she does not like too much attention and all she wants is due diligence. She is not one of those actresses that seek for attention.”

About why he receives many threatening calls, Ubi said; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/i-have-been-receiving-alot-of.html

Re: ''I Have Been Receiving Alot Of Threatening Calls''; Ubi Franklin Speaks On Enga by axortedbabe(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
La click la disenfranchise
Re: ''I Have Been Receiving Alot Of Threatening Calls''; Ubi Franklin Speaks On Enga by Wendy80(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lies.
Lilian Esoro that flaunts her being an actress.
Franklin try anoda lie.

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin Concert: Reminisce, Olamide, 9ice, Others To Perform / The Story Of My Life By Ayo Adesanya / I’m Richer After Leaving My Ex-wife –zaki Azzay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.