Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls (8120 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by CharlesNneji1: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Samwell247:
Hell please listen to my matter

I have this girl at work which I got interested in... We became friends.. Too intimate she shares everything with me...I didn't get her number cause I want her to bring herself down and give it to Me..
Meanwhile as a codded guy I didn't show her any sign of affection...
My boss (sssssssss) at work I can't count them all wanted to date this this babe (see beauty)
Still she will tell me. Then i noticed she's showing some green lights..at times she says thank you by giving Me a kiss on my lips (I swear)

And u see oh as a smart guy I gave in,told her how I feel and that's where the problem starts..
Before she can chat with me in WhAtsapp for hours..
Now she hardly replies...and from what she told me... She has no bf...though guys do call her up..(abi she dey lie ni)
Then I noticed something at times she becomes emotional and act like my gf... At time she ignores me... I guess she doesn't know what she wants or something...

Later she told me we can only become friends...
Omo see how my heart sink...

I beg please advise..I don't wanna lose this chick.

Bro, you have gone and done what I have been preaching against all this while.

Telling a girl how you feel about her too early will kill every single interest she had in you. If you had read my book you would have known that

That babe liked you, but when you told her how you feel for her you killed every suspense she had.

Here is what you need to do now.

- stop telling her how you feel about her.

- find another girl in your place of work and become close to her.

- when you become close to this new girl, start acting like you've lost interest in the one you told how you feel (don't act cold towards her, still talk and laugh with her BUT just don't give her too "much face"wink

- when you have done this two, then apply all the strategies in my book on her and she will chase you pants down.

3 Likes

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Dondave11:
^^ chai! Bros, I feel 4u o.. Dis exact tin don happen to me..
D chick don friendzone u nd na u cause am..
Go read on 'getting out of d friendzone'.. Na wetin help my own scenerio..

Where do I get it.... Link please
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
IT IS EASIER WOOING PRETTY GIRLS THAN UGLY GIRLS.

Ugly girls play victim mentality a lot. They tend to compare the status of the guy who is wooing them with themselves.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Donjay007(m): 6:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Samwell247:

I have this girl at work which I got interested in... We became friends.. Too intimate she shares everything with me...I didn't get her number cause I want her to bring herself down and give it to Me..
My boss (sssssssss) at work I can't count them all wanted to date this this babe (see beauty)
Still she will tell me. Then i noticed she's showing some green lights..at times she says thank you by giving Me a kiss on my lips (I swear)

And u see oh as a smart guy I gave in,told her how I feel and that's where the problem starts..
Now she hardly replies...and from what she told me... She has no bf...though guys do call her up..(abi she dey lie ni)
Then I noticed something at times she becomes emotional and act like my gf... At time she ignores me... I guess she doesn't know what she wants or something...

flash 1 episode 16
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Solobenny(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2015
[url]
Samwell247:

[/url] Brother are you me?? Or is it same girl dat did this to us!! Girls are wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by ivyT(f): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:
too late am into ugly ladies now, they are loyal and their punny is tighter!!!

Lielie

*runs away*
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Solobenny:
[url][/url] Brother are you me?? Or is it same girl dat did this to us!! Girls are wicked!!!

[img]only god knows oh... But one thing is sure. I will succeed..[/img]
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Only Enjoy The Last Minute During Sex / Konji Na Bastard: 5 Reasons You Should Take Charge Of Your Sexual Life / Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.