Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation (48519 Views)

Why I Didn't Recognise Tinubu During My Victory Speech - Akeredolu / Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Gov Shettima Of Borno Abdicated His Throne For Tinubu During Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Reminez(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
clevvermind:
he is a criminal. very corrupt man.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by cold(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol..Tinubu's boys turning on him
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by gerrardomendes(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Space booked

..by BOOKER T
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by adaweezy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
H
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Raymondfayowole(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pdp y always u

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Afroconnect: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu is a criminal,I got no respect for him...he hindered Fashola from doing more for Lagos...one day all these old thieves go hear am soon.

They can't create well paying jobs for the youths,always prefer them to be broke,so they become willing thugs and touts to be used.

Tinubu and his fellow thieves aint shit to me.

3 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Loyalblak007(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmmmmm whu cares
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Adaahjacob(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
see lie. y should a thug harras a thug...? dats a gangster collabo
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by infostreamngr: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by BlueK1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
PUSH1:
God will not allow pdp rig this election. nigerians has a huge decision to make.
Vote change, vote GMB.

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by RYANAYO(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
see the president sweating badly at the polling station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH69TBrHY5Y
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who cares, abeg make l sip my pepsi and suya, oya mai suya add more suya, onions and yaji..... cool
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Anuoluwap(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
I love Isolo, Lagos residents, they actually went to the polling center with their umbrellas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
DWJOBScom:
great drama , well played out

tinubu has actually empowered thugs in Lagos

they are well protected and very powerful

How are u so sure he did?, are you one of the thugs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by phintohlar(f): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahaaa FTC again.. What a marvellous day
Tinubu should take note. Jonathan is ready for him this year. Whether he likes it or not Jonathan must win this year.

pls vote wisely
Vote Goodluck Jonathan
voting 4 jonathan doesn't make us wise but foolish

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by shammah1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Big mumu for that matter
talktimi:
See mumu.

....."When asked by a reporter why he supported Jonathan instead of Nuhu Ribadu of his party(the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria) in the 2011 elections, Tinubu said, “You must retract that statement. If not, I will assume that you are working for the PDP......"

But its the truth na, you even admitted it yourself
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Jelo4kul(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=phintohlar post=32096630] voting 4 jonathan doesn't make us wise but foolish[/quote

Lol. You wan attack me for this post again abi. I thought we agreed to wait till the announcement date

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by appini: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu is a hardened criminal... Ole!!!
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by M4gunners: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
If all these Thugs would've got sense this a good reason for them to know they are being use.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by ArodeTsolaye: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thi.e.fnub.u never see anything yet.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Goodluck will win
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Alexchuka(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Apc has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC,
a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP,
where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.
So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC?
Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.

"ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )."

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by LordCenturion(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
I know that ise aye guy, we attended the same secondary school, but he senior me with two years, he didn't complete his secondary school b4 he drop out

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by phintohlar(f): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin[quote author=Jelo4kul post=32096670][/quote] yes ooh,na every angle I wan tacle u
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Jelo4kul(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
phintohlar:
grin yes ooh,na every angle I wan tacle u

Lol
.Then get ready to kill your battery o..cus na me and you today
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by bigtt76(f): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hahaha... that's the future Minister of Youth and Special Duty talking hehehe grin carray go joooor!
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by simdam500(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Let go there....
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by phintohlar(f): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Lol
.Then get ready to kill your battery o..cus na me and you today
u knw say na baby girl I swear 2 u na me & u na hin wizkip sing,but my own na... Baby boy I swear 2 u na me & u..
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Jelo4kul(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
phintohlar:
u knw say na baby girl I swear 2 u na me & u na hin wizkip sing,but my own na... Baby boy I swear 2 u na me & u..

Lol. You get time o. A beg Cook food make we eat, hunger wan kill us today
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by ighodalonosa(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
maybe lagos in portugal,not the southwest lagos i knw. If you have anyfrnd in lagos just call him and he/she will tell you Sai-Buhari is for lagos.

LAGOS IS FOR PDP. SHUT UP.

KAI BUHARI

SAI GOODLUCK
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by KwoiZabo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
did I read the thug shouted at the GOVERNOR? This is why I am blindly voting PDP today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.