Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) (2968 Views)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oh by the way, aside the presence of army officials at road blocks and police officers monitoring movements, the streets of lagos are mainly occupied by people playing football on the streets and some loitering or casually trekking to their polling units [and this can be counted]. A citizen report from Onikan says the streets are calm and people are just fooling/joking around.
See pictures from Yaba/Sabo area of Lagos [and another one from Ikorodu Road, Lagos].

How is your street gan? grin

You can snap and share joor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Dammytrager(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
wake up from sleep bro, can never happen

by Monday everywhere would be jampacked

1 Like

Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Change can make that happen. Buhari can make it happen. There will be no room for disorderliness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
CHANGE will definitely Make that Happen
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Change can make that happen. Buhari can make it happen. There will be no room for disorderliness.

Ok
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by khassy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
where d pishure

coasting home to victory in our Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol...

Not the Lagos I know..
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by kay1one(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

And tolerance?
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:

Blowing this Change topic outa proportion. Smh

So Obama said oh... Time Will Tell

2 Likes

Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
seriously? We are talking about lagos o
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Habayomie(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
never
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
emusmith:

Blowing this Change topic outa proportion. Smh

So Obama said oh... Time Will Tell

Guy just wait and relax ok!!
Let Buhari and APC win First ok!!
Then and Only will you see Wonders!!

APC All the Way!!
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
I can't see any pix.. In all ur recent topics

i don't knw where d 4t is 4rm
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by malonephill(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Every street so quiet ehn, any visitor that comes into nigeria today will like what a peaceful country cheesy
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by kaywhynoni: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Neva! Unless u want hunger to finish us
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I can't see any pix.. In all ur recent topics

i don't knw where d 4t is 4rm

Dear, I dunno o... Do you see other pics?
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:

Guy just wait and relax ok!!
Let Buhari and APC win First ok!!
Then and Only will you see Wonders!!

APC All the Way!!

We are waiting... Ka si ma wo # fold hands #
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
emusmith:

Dear, I dunno o... Do you see other pics?
no and i noticed it just only ya topics

1 Like

Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

no and i noticed it just only ya topics

I'm so sorry... Do you see any sort of space or icon at all?
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by richkal(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
This was last experienced during Ebola period and 2006 censor prog.... kia see streets wey hold-up dey catch footwagen and leggidise benz as hin dey empty
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by summerflame(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am seriously beginning to love you for wanting CHANGE in your life.
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by mykaels450(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
dreamer
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by mykaels450(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
because baba and ex pees did?
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by sinizia: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Not possible. Even if everyday is a holiday. The only way of the streets being like this is during incidents like Boko Haram takeover of Gwoza leading to inhabitants running away from their homes.
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by CzarChris(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Forgive my language, but are you this delusional? shocked Even in the states, New York, California, San Francisco and other major cities around the world experience rush hour lockjams. So you guys are planning to put Nigerians in bondage under this GMB? I honestly hope he wins, after 2months of him in power, I'll come take a very good laugh at you APC followers here on NL. I just pity you lot.
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by nastyd(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
BROAD STREET..LAGOS ISLAND

Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
emusmith:

I'm so sorry... Do you see any sort of space or icon at all?
none
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by fairprince(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Aka aja aja na-ebute onu mmanu mmanu. It is the activities of the hustling and bustling that translate into nos and figures and ultimately into profits. In naira and kobo na him be bottom line and profits u see in ur pockets and accounts. For us to buy garri for our families, the usual human and vehicular traffic is inevitable. Thanks for sharing anyway.
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
emusmith:

Look up this my thread...can you see the logo?

https://www.nairaland.com/2223148/breaking-inec-announces-elections-continue#32101959

yes i can see that one.... Nigeria coat of arms with inc boldly written on it
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

yes i can see that one.... Nigeria coat of arms with inc boldly written on it

OK...guess it's network in the others.
Re: Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo) by Toosure70: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
are you praying for war in Lagos for dis to happen? Lagos people are hardworking people. Ota aje

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback photos: Prince Charles and Princess Diana in Maiduguri, March 1990 / "Omg"(pic) Tinubu Reaction "I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody / Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.