Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader (19845 Views)

Card Reader Failure: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation / INEC Orders Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader / APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by esere826: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
this Jega man is quite incompetent
whatever happened to the good old project management method of running pilots before rolling out in a large scale

..this is so irresponsible

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by cocokiller1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lt has already started in anambra state that man called Jega deserves to be flogged with wire the card reader was a failure.........GEJ till 2019
don't mind him
nd wen GEj postponed election ol of dem cry hell
jega I see ur readiness
nd sum people will still open d shithole they call mouth to name jona clueless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by frankyychiji(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
Halleluya!!! Let's rig this b**tch, GEJ till 2019!....Wooouuhhw!!.
tongue grin double blessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
OLADD:

Your dullness is beyond any spiritual or physical redemption. If you don't desist from mischief, your eternal abode with Lucifer is guaranteed. Was it PDP that forced Jega/INEC to introduce a defective device for a general election? May God punish all of you that called PDP names when they raised alarm about the dysfunctionality of that fake Chinko box called card reader.
pdp deliberately crippled the whole process just to create room for their rigging. Mr, it won't work this time around. Gejites and names calling are of the same offspring, ain't perturbed.
Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by taharqa: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:

Hahahaha....

Bros, you don almost make me chock for the food we I dey try eat grin grin grin

Abeg o, we no need to rig the election of. We go win am clean and clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by wtfCode: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
finally, i've casted my vote for the right man(GEJ).
*SIGHS*
Dude deserves a 2nd chance u know.
Although i fried my ass under the sun in a world record breaking queue.
There was no violence, everyone's busy voting for Goodluck shaa.
All thanks to God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC was quick to shouting foul when they postponed the election due to the fact that inec was not ready and the card readers were faulted... but The man call Jega, the dull brain who would not listen because he is a northerner like buhari, forced the use of card reader on Nigerians. .. now here is the result... the card read was an epic fail... in the field.... so... PDP, has been vindicated....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by smsdigito: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
oakson:
with or without card reader Buhari's victory is sure
Nigerians shine ur eyes
#iDonSweep
Sai Baba
Now the song has changed? before it was no card reader no election bc pdp want to rig, now that card reader is a failure, the song is now with or without card reader Buhari's victory is sure
Nigerians shine ur eyes

men of unstable character and disposition towards issues.
hmmmmmm God will help this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Bollinger(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Here's the way i see it. Nigerians are stuck between a rock and the deep blue sea. First you have a potential islamic radical who may decide to impose islamic rule by hook or crook. His military credentials does not flatter him either. What with the atrocities he committed while in power. Then you have a useless sitting president who is as dumb as a rock. He probably is a safe bet considering he is predictable. He did nothing in his previous four years and most likely do nothing if he wins again. At least he is not going to spring any surprises. Hmmmm.......decisions, decisions.
Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Samunique(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lt has already started in anambra state that man called Jega deserves to be flogged with wire the card reader was a failure.........GEJ till 2019
I think Jega eye don clear now!!!!

He should seriously be dealt with!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by bonavee101(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is just bullshit, why is my Presido taking all this from everybody, imagine common jega wit his idea of card reader kept my Presido standin for over 20mintz nd now dt old big headed big for notin OBJ cam nd d card rejectd him nd now jega he is talkin abt allowin manual accreditation, anyway patient GEJ, keep it up u ar almost dia. PDP 2019.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Weeke(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Finally ,PDP and well meaning Nigerians have been vindicated.

Shame on APC and their propagandists.

I have casted my vote for the right man-GEJ.

GEJ-foward Nigeria.

#GEJwinsit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
vivalavida:
Jega is such a dumbo
Jega and his apc gang are not ashame at all. When GEJ told him to shift election they say he is looking for a way to perfect rigging, don't use card reader, they said it must be used. have they not gone to their vomit so soon. you see jealousy is the root cause of hatred. who God has bless no man can curse. we shall see 48hrs time.

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by funstufz: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jamming jammers...
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by katazozo: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:
I was accredited without card reader after every other option was exhausted.

I've voted without even filling the incident form and my vote will count.

After all said and done, we voted without the card reader and the incident form.

INEC and Jega weren't ready then and not still ready today
I was accredited manually too ,In my polling unit Inec officials tried 2 card readers without luck

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
franciskaine:
pdp deliberately crippled the whole process just to create room for their rigging. Mr, it won't work this time around. Gejites and names calling are of the same offspring, ain't perturbed.
Look at somebody still talking about "pdp deliberately crippled the whole process just to create room for their rigging" at this stage, very unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by omobaba101(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega was highly rated by the APC and their E-rats; but now that his card reader idea didn't work as expected, do we call him clueless or dumbo or any of those titles they have given to the President. Moral Lesson: Administration and leadership are not as simple or easy as they are thought when leaders are criticized. That's what Abacha did to Tai Solarin sometimes ago. Where I voted today, even the INEC guys there were joking that they were sure the card reader will reject Jega's thumbprint. Ruling Nigeria is not Chess playing, there are many factors to consider. There is no sudden change anywhere, it will be gradual, bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by sarutobie(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:
I was accredited without card reader after every other option was exhausted.

I've voted without even filling the incident form and my vote will count.

After all said and done, we voted without the card reader and the incident form.

INEC and Jega weren't ready then and not still ready today
same thing happened in my unit...we ended up asking INEC " what then was the use of this card?" card reader ko card reader ni....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by spencekat(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
When some members of PDP called for the suspension of the proposed card readers,APC members did not see any reason in their quest,rather they alleged that PDP is crying foul because they are afraid of a transparent election.INEC would have adopted this card reader in Ekiti or Osun elections as a test,and not in a general election like today's own.
Those PDP members have been vindicated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
franciskaine:
keep talking trash. The issue of card readers not working were deliberate attempts by the PDP to sabotage the system.
Can you explain how PDP get involve in the issue of card readers not working?

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by JaaizTech: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
omobaba101:
Jega was highly rated by the APC and their E-rats; but now that his card reader idea didn't work as expected, do we call him clueless or dumbo or any of those titles they have given to the President. Moral Lesson: Administration and leadership are not as simple or easy as they are thought when leaders are criticized. That's what Abacha did to Tai Solarin sometimes ago. Where I voted today, even the INEC guys there were joking that they were sure the card reader will reject Jega's thumbprint. Ruling Nigeria is not Chess playing, there are many factors to consider. There is no sudden change anywhere, it will be gradual, bitter truth.
Regardless of the card reader failures, it is still the way to go. Card readers are the best way to ensure a free and fairer election. INEC has also provided an alternative to the readers, so no need to fret. Things would get better, JEGA has paid the price for a good beginning.

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
SuperSuave:
Anyhow anyhow, Na change we want.

hmmm!

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Chigold101(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Adminisher:

abandon 270 girls kept in one's care?,
which girls are you talking about? Who abducted them? Taaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by NobleG1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Where did the hundreds of billions of naira for the election go?
Endemic corrupt won't let Nigerians do anything without failures.
Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by homegirl1: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega is a total disappointment to manhood. He should just resign though late

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
is like those APC contractors on Nairaland ended their contract early hours today. All the 1000 likes has disappeared. Darkness can not prevail over light, never.

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by dagentility(f): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
hahaha, hope u'v voted for Gej

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by dustydee: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
The odds, I am afraid, is now in favour of the PDP due to the adoption of the manual accreditation. It gives room for allocation of votes.
Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by ckc(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
franciskaine:
You are an irredeemable FOOL!

1 Like

Re: INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
ckc:
You are an irredeemable FOOL!
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Leaders Reject FG’s $10bn Development Package / Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.