Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! (12306 Views)

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Some orobo girls feel they have big ass! Let me tell u, there's a big difference between fat girl and one with a big bum. I hate fat girls but love those ones with big bums! grin. A big bum girl must not be fat. When u look at the hips, u go know say na too much groundnut oil make kpuff-kpuff shine pass bunsgrin See pics below:

If u are a fat girl, no vex for me oo, na true I talk so.

#teambigassgirls#

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by alberto2k(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fat girl - fatty acid, girl with big bum - could be made of pomo grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
wow. . . take a look at that ass!

ipledge/ipleddge, come oooo. . . diz wah we are talking about grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:
wow. . . take a look at that ass!

ipledge/ipleddge, come oooo. . . diz wah we are talking about grin
dat ass can make me lavish my two months salarygrin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hear d call of orijin,that first pix na rubbish
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Fat girl - fatty acid, girl with big bum - could be made of pomo grin
grin grin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
As in ehn. . . That ass is a paradise on it own
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ipledge:
I hear d call of orijin,that first pix na rubbish
Take a look at that ass bro. . .

what do you think about it?
I mean the second one

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rokia-two come see ass when pass ur own! U dey make yanga abi?
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
Rokia-two come see ass when pass ur own! U dey make yanga abi?
why you calling me here? tongue
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:
why you calling me here? tongue
U dey feel that girl ass so? grin grin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Brugo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm quality is different from quantity. shocked

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
Orijin101:

As in ehn. . . That ass is a paradise on it own
Orijin101:

Take a look at that ass bro. . .
what do you think about it?
I mean the second one
seriously smh undecided
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
The second girl is on fire
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

seriously smh undecided
Why e dey pain u? Enemy of big bum, sorry progress grin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by etazi0001: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
why should we be discussing this issue when we should be deciding our faith today

make una dey der dey talk about bum bum like say na be every day poster that tin be
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

seriously smh undecided
I know you are on NL, I've seen you several times. . .

you don't need to seek my attention, grab dat?

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
etazi0001:
why should we be discussing this issue when we should be deciding our faith today

make una dey der dey talk about bum bum like say na be every day poster that tin be
Whether na etazi or utazi be ur name, make u take time oo! If u wan discuss politricks, go to the appropriate section! Rabbish!
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by eghos12(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
truth be told that 2nd pick ukuw make sense
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
eghos12:
truth be told that 2nd pick ukuw make sense
grin Am a fool for bigass and will continue to be! grin. I can sell my papa house for bums like the one in the 2nd pic.
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
Why e dey pain u? Enemy of big bum, sorry progress grin
lol
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

I know you are on NL, I've seen you several times. . .

you don't need to seek my attention, grab dat?
Ur attention dey pay my bills,huh undecided

mtcheew,e-fame,who e help
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by PunkyOh(f): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Now number two is what I call a nice butt & not these sacks of cottage cheese + lard that some people here often drool over.
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

Ur attention dey pay my bills,huh undecided

mtcheew,e-fame,who e help
go on dear. . . . I'm reading

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm, I reserve my comment for now.
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok den
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am coming to analyze those two pics
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

go on dear. . . . I'm reading
I'm nt an attention-seeker

D butt make sense sha wink

hw u dey??
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

I'm nt an attention-seeker

D butt make sense sha wink

hw u dey??
Now you are talkin. . .

we shouldn't start bashing eachother coz of butt wink

I'm cool ma/sir, you?
I'ont know your gender ooo
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
PunkyOh:
Now number two is what I call a nice butt & not these sacks of cottage cheese + lard that some people here often drool over.
Mention names grin grin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

Now you are talkin. . .

we shouldn't start bashing eachother coz of butt wink

I'm cool ma/sir, you?
I'ont know your gender ooo
I'm great sir

btw,ayam a 'she'
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by PunkyOh(f): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
Mention names grin grin

I'd rather not cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate My Tattoos / Instant Message Flirting; 8 Ways To Tell A Girl Likes You Online During Chat / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.