Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Apkos At Polling Centre - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apkos At Polling Centre (999 Views)

Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apkos At Polling Centre by brianromel(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Apkos went to do his accreditation this morning. When he got to the polling centre, the INEC official tried his his PVC on the card reader.

The card reader read error card failed. Bewilded the INEC official said "Bro sorry e no work".

Apkos smiled and promptly gave the INEC official his Atm card and said "try this one e go work".

The confused INEC official slotted the card in the card reader which promptly replied.

"Transaction successful".

Since money no de PVC make we use the one way ein understand
Re: Apkos At Polling Centre by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
undecided not funny
Re: Apkos At Polling Centre by brianromel(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
chowlade:
undecided not funny

Ehya apologies if it didn't make you laugh.

I had a blast when I heard it.
Re: Apkos At Polling Centre by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
brianromel:

Ehya apologies if it didn't make you laugh.

I had a blast when I heard it.

dude it was not the joke that made you laugh.

laughing gas!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

That "Mogbe" Moment... / See The Best Stiletto Shoe For Chicks(Hillarious Photo) / Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.