Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* (3370 Views)

Belgium Samsung 55" Curved With 4k Tv Call Me 08083817074 / Affordable Smart 3D FULL HD Led Tvs For Grabs. Why You Need A 3D Tv Now! / Brand New 78" Samsung Smart 3d Uhd 4k Curve Led TV for immediate sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
I want to sell my 55" Samsung 3D smart TV. It is still in it's new condition - haven't been used before.

FEATURES
SMART INTERACTION:
Enjoy the ease and convenience of interacting with your TV with voice control, motion control and facial recognition
SMART CONTENT:
Browse the web, stream multiple applications and connect with friends and family on your TV
SMART EVOLUTION:
Make your TV like new every year, by upgrading to the latest Smart TV System with our Smart Evolution Kit. An industry first from Samsung.

Enjoy smarter viewing with enhanced content features.

Enter a world of online entertainment with the new enhanced content made available through Samsung’s latest three new signature services – Kids, Fitness and Family Story. The Samsung Kids application brings together home entertainment with fun and beneficial educational programs, Samsung Fitness lets you maintain your exercise routines in the comfort of your own home, and Samsung Family Story ensures that your precious family moments are not only saved but easily shared on your Smart TV. Experience breathtaking Full HD 3D contents at home with the 3D explore feature. These amazing new Samsung TV Smart Hub features will enrich your living and be your lifestyle partner. * Content available via Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models, and territories. See Samsung.com for more details. * Certain Smart TV features may require firmware upgrades. * Fitness Service may not be available in all regions.

Revolutionary TV design that catches your eye that transforms your living

Transform your living environment with the sophisticated design. Samsung’s elegant One Design aesthetic includes a narrow bezel for a more expansive and immersive experience. It also features a sleek curved look with an innovative stand that creates a complete masterpiece. Discover a TV in which stunning design and great viewing are at one.

Share, store and enjoy content – it’s easier than ever

Enjoy a more intuitive and convenient viewing experience thanks to smarter connectivity. You can stream and share music, photos, movies and other multimedia directly to your TV with Samsung Link, and enjoy it on a bigger screen. Built-in Wi-Fi allows access to a range of nearby compatible devices, including mobile devices. With cloud based technology, you can also make the most of your content away from home. Share and enjoy your multimedia easily with better connections. * Web storage requires separate registration with a third-party storage provider.

True 3D experience in a whole new light

The Samsung LED TVs have created an entirely new and immersive viewing experience when it comes to home entertainment. With the latest 3D imaging technology, you will be completely immersed in a new world of TV viewing reality.

[url=samsung.com/africa_en/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UA55ES7100RXXA]READ MORE...[/url]

Even the series 6 (lower version) of this TV is N322,920 on jumia. The one i am selling is series 7 (UA55ES7100) which is higher.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2257704_screen20150322132347_jpegd22a437a957cd1a0640969dcdd346dc0

i am giving it out for: N250,000
*THE TV IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Showie84(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Icecream4U:
I want to sell my 55" Samsung 3D smart TV. It is still in it's new condition - haven't been used before. I bought it recently but i don't need it again because, I'm traveling out of the country very soon.

FEATURES
SMART INTERACTION:
Enjoy the ease and convenience of interacting with your TV with voice control, motion control and facial recognition
SMART CONTENT:
Browse the web, stream multiple applications and connect with friends and family on your TV
SMART EVOLUTION:
Make your TV like new every year, by upgrading to the latest Smart TV System with our Smart Evolution Kit. An industry first from Samsung.

Enter a world of online entertainment with the new enhanced content made available through Samsung’s latest three new signature services – Kids, Fitness and Family Story. The Samsung Kids application brings together home entertainment with fun and beneficial educational programs, Samsung Fitness lets you maintain your exercise routines in the comfort of your own home, and Samsung Family Story ensures that your precious family moments are not only saved but easily shared on your Smart TV. Experience breathtaking Full HD 3D contents at home with the 3D explore feature. These amazing new Samsung TV Smart Hub features will enrich your living and be your lifestyle partner. * Content available via Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models, and territories. See Samsung.com for more details. * Certain Smart TV features may require firmware upgrades. * Fitness Service may not be available in all regions.

Transform your living environment with the sophisticated design. Samsung’s elegant One Design aesthetic includes a narrow bezel for a more expansive and immersive experience. It also features a sleek curved look with an innovative stand that creates a complete masterpiece. Discover a TV in which stunning design and great viewing are at one.

Enjoy a more intuitive and convenient viewing experience thanks to smarter connectivity. You can stream and share music, photos, movies and other multimedia directly to your TV with Samsung Link, and enjoy it on a bigger screen. Built-in Wi-Fi allows access to a range of nearby compatible devices, including mobile devices. With cloud based technology, you can also make the most of your content away from home. Share and enjoy your multimedia easily with better connections. * Web storage requires separate registration with a third-party storage provider.

The Samsung LED TVs have created an entirely new and immersive viewing experience when it comes to home entertainment. With the latest 3D imaging technology, you will be completely immersed in a new world of TV viewing reality.

[url=samsung.com/africa_en/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UA55ES7100RXXA]READ MORE...[/url]

Even the series 6 (lower version) of this TV is N322,920 on jumia. The one i am selling is series 7 which is higher
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2257704_screen20150322132347_jpegd22a437a957cd1a0640969dcdd346dc0

I am giving it out for: N250,000

i can do 150k
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Showie84(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Icecream4U:
I want to sell my 55" Samsung 3D smart TV. It is still in it's new condition - haven't been used before. I bought it recently but i don't need it again because, I'm traveling out of the country very soon.

FEATURES
SMART INTERACTION:
SMART CONTENT:
SMART EVOLUTION:

Even the series 6 (lower version) of this TV is N322,920 on jumia. The one i am selling is series 7 which is higher

lets talk am interested....08056714876
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by dicksonadams(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Money for land for some places for ikorodu... I rest my cash
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 3:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Showie84:

i can do 150k
sorry bro. It's a new TV not a Used one.
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Make it yours
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by hiplus: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Y
Icecream4U:
Make it yours
Your number has been perpetually switched off.
Why?
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
hiplus:
Y Your number has been perpetually switched off.
Why?
sorry about that. My number is now available. Actually, i retrieved the line cos i lost my phone with it.
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by BedLam: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
How much for the 3D glasses
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by arsenal4va(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
210 k ?
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
arsenal4va:
210 k ?
you tried but... I would have sold it long ago if i was willing to sell for 220k. I am selling this at a huge loss (almost half the cost price). It is only slightly negotiable. Thanks for checking.
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by BedLam: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2015
BedLam:
How much for the 3D glasses
Answer this.
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by arsenal4va(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
BedLam:
Answer this.
240k grin
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
arsenal4va:
oya how much last ? do u deliver ?
I don't deliver. If you are in lagos, you come pick it up yourself otherwise, send somebody to come pick it up for you.
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by chidi2pus(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
220 ?
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Bangkokworld: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just what I need right now but wey money nau? sad cry
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Bangkokworld: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Bangkokworld: 1:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Icecream4U:
I want to sell my 55" Samsung 3D smart TV. It is still in it's new condition - haven't been used before.

FEATURES
SMART INTERACTION:
SMART CONTENT:
SMART EVOLUTION:

By the way, what's the model number of the TV?
I noticed the model number you posted on your message is for a Series 6 (55-inch Samsung TV) from Jumia.

So what's the Model No. of the Series 7 TV you are selling? This will help me check the detailed specs for the TV as well as its reviews

Thanks
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Bangkokworld:

By the way, what's the model number of the TV?
I noticed the model number you posted on your message is for a Series 6 (55-inch Samsung TV) from Jumia.

So what's the Model No. of the Series 7 TV you are selling? This will help me check the detailed specs for the TV as well as its reviews

Thanks
OK, check again. Information updated.
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Icecream4U(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

The TV has been sold to a lucky buyer.
Re: Samsung 55" Smart 3D LED TV Series 7 @giveaway price! *NO LONGER AVAILABLE* by Bangkokworld: 1:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Icecream4U:
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

The TV has been sold to a lucky buyer.

embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 6GB RAM 64GB - *SOLD* / Unbreakable Screen Sailbook Tablet Pc / Self Propelled Electric Generator:is It Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.