Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? (6182 Views)

Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money / Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by CodecJay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
A friend of mine believed that the more he keeps on chasing after a girl he is crushing on, persuading the lady, and telling her how beautiful she is, that one day his good deeds will suddenly set up some love particles up on fire within the girls heart and bring about an intimate relationship between both of them.

But things don’t work out that way in the dating world. Ladies were created with a very sensitive heart. They decide who to let their heart open for and once you don’t fall into the category of men she will like to date or once you don’t possess the features she have ever wished for, you will become one of those pests in her life.

This article is all about knowing when to give up the chase. It is very important to know when to stop chasing after your crush, when it is obvious that the lady in your radar doesn’t fancy you. Knowing when to give up and move on with life is very important in this dating world because there is of course so many fishes in the ocean to waste your time on those ones that are going to swallow you.

When to stop chasing after your crush

If she is pushing you so hard into the friendship zone:
Ladies are always fond of these act. Especially when there is something they are gaining or expecting from the guy. They will always use tricky ways to make it obvious to you that you are just a friend, pushing your face down, trying to drown you inside their ocean of casual friendship. When you sip a little bit of the bitter water from this ocean, I bet you, it’s time to pull out and stop the chase.

If she calls you only when she is stuck with a problem:
These type of ladies hardly put you through on calls just to know how you are doing, or whether you are back from the trip you embarked on lately. They will sound as they care so much about you whenever you call them. They are always the type that will flash you and will only spend their airtime to call when there is something pressing hanging over their neck. Stay away from such ladies, they are never God’s plan for your dating life.

When she tells you so much about other guys that are asking her out:
Whenever you are alone with her, she will always bring up the topic about one random guy that approached her in the mall, how the guy talked to her, and in some cases, what other guys have done for her.

When you don’t know much about her after knowing her for long:
A times, she knows almost everything about you but you will eventually find out that you know nothing about her, maybe just her name and her surname. But those intricate and important things friends need to know about each other will be scarce in your memory.

She doesn’t invite you over to her apartment at all:
She will forever take you as a stranger and your invitation to her house might only exist in your dream. Is not like she will come over when you invite her. You are just a complete stranger to her life.

When she always have an excuse to render whenever you request for her presence:
I don’t know why girls were created with so much excuses up on their sleeves. They can easily draw up one and defend themselves whenever they are being pushed to do what they don’t want to do. When this becomes the situation whenever you call her and ask her for a date or something, just know that you are riding on a bicycle that has no pedals.

Final Conclusion:
When you are in talking terms with a lady you intend to make your girlfriend, you don’t need your mum to tell you that the lady is nice. You don’t need a dating coach to tell you that the casual relationship you presently have with her is gradually heading to a fulfilled relationship.

One thing with ladies is that, they find It very hard to hide their feelings when they finally meet their dream man. Their emotions and body language will always betray them.
When you notice all this signs I stated above, it is high time to take your leave and delete her from your heart. Just move on, wander away, and if luck comes your way, she might come back hunting for your love when she feels the vacuum your absence have created in her life.

Source:
http://candyrelationships.com/when-to-stop-chasing-after-your-crush/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
don't you guys think that it's not worth it? y should I as a guy kill myself over a girl that one guy has straffed anyhow, dogged from behind, broken her heart, used her as he likes etc...when I look at a girl that forms the first thing that comes to my mind is thoughts of one guy somewhere who has used her laughing at me making a fool of myself trying to woo her...
sometimes I wonder if I will get married sef...cos the girl u r dying for is another guys used tissue paper...

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by dharay99: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
soooo not reading ds long book...

Next abeg,
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by jarfarchiks(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Let us not get all worked up on this chiks dem are cool when dey want to be so my advice is play along guys its a game for gamers till is game over whatever is ur choice from olosho to mamas gal or runs gal
Shaa diversifer d matters ok as my Oga wud say a bosom in d hand is worth two in d bra.
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Show me a cute girl and I wil show u a guy who is tired of bleepin her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by prettyjo(f): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
childish commentssss
mstchewwww

1 Like

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by nanauju(f): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2015
prettyjo:
childish commentssss
mstchewwww

Lmao! My dear, u will just know that they are talking from first class experience grin
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by CodecJay(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2015
jarfarchiks:
Let us not get all worked up on this chiks dem are cool when dey want to be so my advice is play along guys its a game for gamers till is game over whatever is ur choice from olosho to mamas gal or runs gal
Shaa diversifer d matters ok as my Oga wud say a bosom in d hand is worth two in d bra.

If another guy have straffed her anyhow, it is non of ur busy, the pleasure was for the guy alone to share and not yours. Lolz, if u continue like this i bet you, u aint gonna get laid soon. You need to put those thoughts behind nd put ur sef to work to get ur own straffs from the girl, if not, u ar just riding on a bicycle without pedals

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:

Spot on amigo! These wussies should know when to back off.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm,bullets everywhere
*we were soldiers*
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 29, 2015
whats your epistle about?? but in response to the topic, you are to stop wen u win her or she tells u she aint love u
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2015
prettyjo:
childish commentssss
mstchewwww
I'm pretty sure u weren't referring to my comment.
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:

Lucky dube said beautiful woman, is anoda's man play thing
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by irishCream: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Guilty as charged!!! embarassed embarassed

Kneels down to pray for forgiveness...

Father lord help him realised he's been friendzoned sad
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by sinizia: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Prixus:
don't you guys think that it's not worth it? y should I as an guy kill myself over a girl that one guy has straffed anyhow, dogged from behind, broken her heart, used her as he likes etc...when I look at a girl that forms the first thing that comes to my mind is thoughts of one guy somewhere who has used her laughing at me making a fool of myself trying to woo her...
sometimes I wonder if I will get married sef...cos the girl u r dying for is another guys used tissue paper...

This your comment comes from years of heartbreak. Pele. Sorry ok? See the way you referred to girls who has slept with you/other men as used tissues. No sign of respect at all. So much bile and hate towards the ladies. If the ladies are used tissues, what are the men that used them? Used pampers? Is it not us men that always insist on sex before marriage or during dating? Is it not men that sleep with these ladies? Just because you had a harrowing experience in the hand of woman(en), doesn't mean you'd remain in your state of perpetual butthurt!! Forgive and let your mind be at peace.

If you love a lady, chasing (wooing) her is worth it. It's no shame. It's letting her know how you feel about her. Even playboys chase women. The signs the Op listed is to help us know when not to waste our time trying to love someone who doesn't love us back. If you had known these signs, maybe this hate you've got inside you from a breakup I guess, would not have morphed into this disgusting hate you have for ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:

This your comment comes from years of heartbreak. Pele. Sorry ok? See the way you referred to girls who has slept with you/other men as used tissues. No sign of respect at all. So much bile and hate towards the ladies. If the ladies are used tissues, what are the men that used them? Used pampers? Is it not us men that always insist on sex before marriage or during dating? Is it not men that sleep with these ladies? Just because you had a harrowing experience in the hand of woman(en), doesn't mean you'd remain in your state of perpetual butthurt!! Forgive and let your mind be at peace.

If you love a lady, chasing (wooing) her is worth it. It's no shame. It's letting her know how you feel about her. Even playboys chase women. The signs the Op listed is to help us know when not to waste our time trying to love someone who doesn't love us back. If you had known these signs, maybe this hate you've got inside you from a breakup I guess, would not have morphed into this disgusting hate you have for ladies.
I don't hate ladies. on the contrary I respect them a lot. especially the ones who are humble. for your info my views are not becos of any heartbreak but have come about out of reality. this views have kept me focused, kept me off emotional problems and made me in charge of the ladies I have dealings with. I don't lack anything a gf can give a guy...my simple message to guys is that u should always b in control...that's y u r men...women prefer guys who are manly not some wimp sho keeps rimming after her when she knows that there's one out there who doesn't send her...these are things they don't want us to know cos knowing makes us have the upper hand in the game ...
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by sinizia: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Prixus:

I don't hate ladies. on the contrary I respect them a lot. especially the ones who are humble. for your info my views are not becos of any heartbreak but have come about out of reality. this views have kept me focused, kept me off emotional problems and made me in charge of the ladies I have dealings with. I don't lack anything a gf can give a guy...my simple message to guys is that u should always b in control...that's y u r men...women prefer guys who are manly not some wimp sho keeps rimming after her when she knows that there's one out there who doesn't send her...these are things they don't want us to know cos knowing makes us have the upper hand in the game ...

How does making (wooing/chasing) a girl know the feelings one have for her makes the person a wimp? How does that make the man not to be in control. Enlighten me please.
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:

How does making (wooing/chasing) a girl know the feelings one have for her makes the person a wimp? How does that make the man not to be in control. Enlighten me please.
I think u r misunderstanding me here. first I hope u know what the op asked? when to stop wooing a girl. then I also hope u understand that I'm not referring to all girls in particular. the girl that's worth wooing and stressing one's self for is that girl who's ambitious but also humble and homely...irrespective of her sexual status. when u woo a girl forever and she still keeps forming as a man u have to move on...I'm not against wooing, I'm against making a fool of yourself in the process. once again there are lots of girls out there that are actually worth the stress ...
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by CodecJay(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:

Thanks bro. You just nailed it unto his thick skull. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by sinizia: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Prixus:

I think u r misunderstanding me here. first I hope u know what the op asked? when to stop wooing a girl. then I also hope u understand that I'm not referring to all girls in particular. the girl that's worth wooing and stressing one's self for is that girl who's ambitious but also humble and homely...irrespective of her sexual status. when u woo a girl forever and she still keeps forming as a man u have to move on...I'm not against wooing, I'm against making a fool of yourself in the process. once again there are lots of girls out there that are actually worth the stress ...

Your submission now is way different from your first post when you called girls - used tissues.

But this recent post is on point. Kudos.
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:

I'll give u an example of how boys fool themselves making girls know their feelings as u say...
can u remember the thread on NL a few months ago when some idiot.s were opening threads for girls claiming undying love...where are they now...they ridiculed themselves...put the girls in the spotlight...received insults from people including me. now for the girls...do u realise that some guy has done all sorts with them but still these boys fools themselves publicly, even tho its a faceless forum? now u see my point...if u want some interesting piece of info hit me up on WhatsApp with 08067484005...you'll be surprised at what I'm gonna show u just to buttress my point...
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:

Your submission now is way different from your first post when you called girls - used tissues.

But this recent post is on point. Kudos.
my bad then. I must apologise. I didn't mean it as a generalisation...
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by CodecJay(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Prixus:

Bro now i understand wat u ar tryimg to say, but initially the way u positioned your views looks so blur for our understanding
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
CodecJay:

Bro now i understand wat u ar tryimg to say, but initially the way u positioned your views looks so blur for our understanding
I'm so sorry bruv...but always remember, have a high self esteem. see yourself as a boss...have a mind set that you should be the one that dictates what happens about u and no girl should dictate how your love life goes...I'm a very dominant kind of man...and if I can't make a woman submissive I eject her from my life totally...also learn not to be stingy give as much as you get and when you find a sincere lady that gives u all u want don't...I repeat...don't hurt her...these are some of the principles that guide my dealings with women...shalom my brother...
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by chrischuks2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
cry cry embarassed
I have always been on the friendship zone and I think its time to move on.
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by abiki(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
chrischuks2:
cry cry embarassed
I have always been on the friendship zone and I think its time to move on.

Really? Move on o. Mgbeke
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cutehector:
always on point grin
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettyjo:
childish commentssss mstchewwww
which of them
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by tpiander: 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
why women wrapper plenty for here like this sef.
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by 2dice(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2015
La ...la la la
Barca vs Enyimba
U already know the Man of the Match b4 the Game kickoff
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2015
commentin...
Re: When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? by rafeelly(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Cutehector:
spot on bruv....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. / If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.