Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Election Results With Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results With Pictures (147913 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results With Pictures by maxit2(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2015
unite4real:

Have u also seen that in South East, the reverse is the case? So the igbos also see it as a Christian-Muslim tussle.

Needless to say, I am Christian but voted for buhari. Am not for religious but for change.

Buhari is not that change....
That old man is just a puppet. He's got nothing to offer really...

Goodluck is not at all a good president. APC should have fielded a better a candidate.

YES I WANT CHANGE... with Buhari, i don't really see that change. We should wait another 4 years people.

12 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by omo17(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2015
KingMEXX:
I think any result sheet without the "2015 Presidential...." inscription is fake... The ones without the inscription that this op is posting are fake (prolly 2011 results sheet)
MUMU,So there was APC in 2011. U pple are just d same, no brain.chai!!!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by dammytosh: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
hustla:

I am telling you
Seun needs to tie the goats down or stop them from registering
Maybe na religion go make me vote useless Presido again. Like say na religion go bring dollar come down back

Yes oooo. Once GEJ wear white sutana and shout Elijah ja ja. Economic activities would be normal again.

Very unintelligent and m0r0nic voters.

Ask them why GEJ ?

U hear stup1d answers like
1. He is our son

2. Must Hausa rule always ?

3. He is not good but Buhari can not be better

4. They are all thieves ?

5. Why can't APC give us a better candidate ?

6. Buhari will Islamize Nigeria ( coming from an OLOsho Bariga sister) . Even if he does not, u dey go heaven before ?
No govt can stop only Tunde Bakare's church from convening not to talk of rccg and d rest. ( f00ls cnt think on their own)

7. Buhari does not have memory cos he mis pronounced his Vp's name or inec's full name (Just yesterday during interview GEJ called "IED" "EID" saying we should sympathize with inec for the card reader challenges. I was like "Jega die ?" Even if GEJ wins, the joy that I dnt have hand in his 8 years shameless rule is enough for me.

Only a f00l will do the same thing for 16 years and still stick to it. Even Obasanjo's tore his pdp card after 16 years cos it is jst insane

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by tizz04(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Its all lies jux to scare faithful pdp members like us n as u said its not VERIFIED....Xo stay calm n watch goodluck return to power we don't fvcking care if gmb wins all unit as long as we rigg it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Sanpearl(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Theses are fake results.. Why are they different, they should have the same heading.

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by awo666(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Climax of Loss: *Musiliu Olatunde
Obanikoro lost his
Polling Unit.
*Buruji Kashamu lost his Polling
unit.
*Femi Fani Kayode lost his Polling
unit.
*Olusegun Rahman Mimiko lost
his Polling
unit.
*Gani Adams lost his Polling unit.
*Iyiola Omisore lost his polling
unit.
*Jimi Agbaje lost his polling unit.
*Bode George lost his polling
unit.
*Doyin Okupe lost his polling
unit.
*Pa Olusegun Osoba lost his
polling unit.
*Sen. Femi Okunrounmu lost his
polling
unit.
Goodluck Jonathan lost his Aso
Rock polling units. Definitely
Goodluck Jonathan will eventually
lose the presidential race!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Valto(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2015
loomer:
Why are the result sheets of different types?
they are fake results emanating from APC control room

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
dammytosh:

Yes that is what they did. The card reader not working claim is also a fraudulent claim. It was all doctored.

Carrying card readers meant for another location to a booth etc are the main factors.

One of my staff told me that in his unit, the officials didn't even attempt to use the readers. It was business as usual.
Re: Election Results With Pictures by gcey2k(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
loomer:
Why are the result sheets of different types?

I wanted to ask same question?

This looks fishy...

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Estimable(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Anaambra, Enugu, DElta, Bayelsa, Awka Ibom
PDP l do APC shut up in these zones.......
Re: Election Results With Pictures by lloydpras: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
*No Picture
Atunrase Gbagada PU 013
Presidency PDP 53 ApC 154
Senate PDP 46 ApC 152
HOR PDP 47 APC 162

I swear, the PDP agent(a woman) burst into tears after votes were counted in my hood.

Omo, come see laughter. Yeye yi poju.
#GodBlessNigeria

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by dammytosh: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
omo17:

MUMU,So there was APC in 2011. U pple are just d same, no brain.chai!!!

Pardon his dumbness please.

U hardly see any die hard fan of Jonathan with a complete brain. Many of them need brain transplant.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2015
obviously some people can't differentiate between a fake INEC result sheet from the original.

#Smh

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by samsard(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:
Benue

Benue
Polling Unit 004 HUDCO II North Bank Makurdi, Benue State HOR (APC:164, PDP: 73) Senate (APC: 171, PDP: 75) Presidential (APC:178, PDP:65)

Benue
Anshange Apa polling station, Gboko: HOR (APC:190, PDP:22) SENATE (APC:186, PDP:28) PRESIDENT (APC:187, PDP:23)
Interesting, inside sources tell me PDP is leading in Apa local govt in benue. zone c is purely pdp. Tiv people and opposition sha
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Whobedatte(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Aura2:

and the bad leadership of PDP, hunger, in security in most parts of the north is supposed to be holy communion right?

Do you know that this same people voted Jonathan and abandoned buhari their own brother in 2011?

Do you know how it feels to loose 15, 000 of your kinsmen in 4yrs?
hollow brains like you deserve to be caged, you are not fit to live among humans.

You sincerely think this is about religion? how did a goat open a nairaland account?
why nah? That's too extreme!
Anyway in my ward 12. Opebi ikeja. B4 I count PDP. I go don count like APC in 20 places. This election is master fatality
Heard FFK speak just now &its obvious defeat is imminent
#SaiBuhari

23 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by gimbayaro(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls stop lyin. PDP is leading in kaduna south.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by tbaby123(f): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2015
JONA has failed, even rigging aint gonna save PDP..the last bus to OTUOKE leaves on may 29th at night...those who loves him should join him

Sai Granpa Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nicklaus(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:

Maybe to increase the numbers and deny the opposition the 25%
glad u admit it's 25%
Re: Election Results With Pictures by drucee21(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2015
guys make una relax na, we don wise pass all una forgery, how many types of results dey, so tay them dey paste result for wall haba, look for more authentic ways to decieve us, shebi if inec release result una go cool, stop showin us fake papers we don wise for naija,we need CHANGE, not hate or deception abeg

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by giftiebrown(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Akure(FUTA South Gate PU). APC 305 PDP 114.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by 4stylz: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2015
hustla:

what if no one came to vote for the others?
So I as an official will start listing the names of other parties just to write '0 Votes' there? Who get time for that one na
Use your brain naaa, haba!

Thunder fire you there! If na 0 dem get, they should write it down.or didn't you get a result when you failed in school?

11 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by kajsa(f): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin I jes came here 2 shine my teeth.... grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2015
san316:
GMB is an unrepentant murderer. See how he is slaying PDP left right and center.

Let the slaying continue joopoor ooo.
i love slayers......slaying away...... grin

15 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cannonnier(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Clerverly:
Its now obvious jonathan will not get the 25% requirement in the majority of the northern states! Too bad for the drunkard! Hausa na real "Borntro...." grin grin grin grin

GEJ- Goodbye Ebele Jonathan

GMB- General Means Business

Take your UWAKA kajiko.

Sam jonathan

Sai BUHARI.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Tymax(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Maple:

GMB= 336
GEJ=0

Chei, but this their vexx, eh too much oo grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy people dey vex

9 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by kajsa(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2015
4stylz:

Thunder fire you there! If na 0 dem get, they should write it down.or didn't you get a result when you failed in school?

Ouch...dat hurt
Re: Election Results With Pictures by zizirecords(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Do not mind the Mumu. Most polling booths did not bother writing the names of candidates that didn't get any vote. Remember, it was late night in most cases.
hustla:

what if no one came to vote for the others?
So I as an official will start listing the names of other parties just to write '0 Votes' there? Who get time for that one na
Use your brain naaa, haba!

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by cao(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Lagosian ibos dey ff jimi o, am watchinggggg.

Now I may not be in Nigeria, but I can tell you that is utter nonsense...

I don tire for you people sef, Igbo this, Igbo that, GEJ, GMB, TLC whatever. Aren't y'all tired of sounding like sheep, following whatever rhetoric? Using the elections as excuses for tribalism, propaganda & religious bashing. The posts I've seen from some NLers running around like headless chickens & gullible sheep...

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nicklaus(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:
When you see Gombe person abeg run oooo

These people dey vexxxx dem dey para

haha! There is GOBE in GOMBE. Wetin jona do now

11 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Decryptor(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Anybody who believes that Mumuhamadu Buhari will win this election can also believe Abacha is alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.