Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Yoruba Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Race. (6534 Views)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2015
I have heard many things about the Yoruba Race, But i have not seen much with my eyes. Within the next 24 - 36 hours i will confirm who the Yorubas really are. They will either turn out as completely intelligent people, Or complete Mor.ons. Time will tell.

What happens decides how i will view and understand them for Life.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Race. by aresa: 12:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Why do you tribal, bigoted and unintelligent TaNOiDs think Youruba people care or give a damn about your moronic tribal fixation?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Race. by WisdomFlakes: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:
I have heard many things about the Yoruba Race, But i have not seen much with my eyes. Within the next 24 - 36 hours i will confirm who the Yorubas really are. They will either turn out as completely intelligent people, Or complete Mor.ons. Time will tell.

Who you be wey you dey feel important? Your view/opinion about Yorubas ain't shyt.

24 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by ziccoit: 1:01am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Put 2011 presidential election result into consideration when you are making your decision. Tribalism at its peak!

15 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by ramdris(m): 1:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Pupils: Auntie who is a foool.?
Teacher: A fool is someone that thinks people regards him when they are not cos he has no brain.
Pupils : auntie pls give us an example.
Teacher: This Op.

23 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

You are lucky you have only heard.
I have seen and lived the betrayal of the yorubaman. My prayer is for anything yoruba to be as far away from me as possible.

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Gbawe2: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Judge yourself first before you attempt to judge the Yoruba ethnic group. Well-documented history has pronounced us a great and intelligent empire-builiding people with perhaps the greatest artistic culture in Africa. Who then needs the jaundiced opinion of an internet noisemaker and empty barrel like you?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba Race. by onomeasike: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2015
@op.We are waiting sir.I have said it before that,right from the times of Chief Obafemi Awolowo,remember Ambrose Folorunsho Alli of old Bendel state,the Yoruba race is the only race in Nigeria that relies heavily on its intelligentsia for strategy. The choice of PYO is a perfect compromise between the Yoruba political(political elites are intricately fused to the traditional institutions through APC tickets for princes of first class obas in Yorubaland) and intelligentsia bloc.It's like having the traditional Ogboni establishment and traditional system(King and chiefs) combo!You can't beat such scrutiny system of holding power in trust on the Omoluabi principle!
The heavy investment in tertiary education in the South west isn't for joke!They are the incubating centres of ideas! That's why Abacha wanted to kill the Universities in Yorubaland through denial of subventions!
The day other Nigerian ethnic groups stop looking down on their academics, they will be better.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Race. by baby124: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Mtscheew. The madness in this one is ancestral. Nothing in this world or in heaven can cure your case. Your situation is condemned not even critical. Who are you? And who cares what you think? You are highly deluded

11 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by MayorofLagos(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2015
onomeasike:
@op.We are waiting sir.I have said it before that,right from the times of Chief Obafemi Awolowo,remember Ambrose Folorunsho Alli of old Bendel state,the Yoruba race is the only race in Nigeria that relies heavily on its intelligentsia for strategy. The choice of PYO is a perfect compromise between the Yoruba political(political elites are intricately fused to the traditional institutions through APC tickets for princes of first class obas in Yorubaland) and intelligentsia bloc.It's like having the traditional Ogboni establishment and traditional system(King and chiefs) combo!Y9ou can't beat such scrutiny system of holding power in trust on the Omoluabi principle!
The heavy investment in tertiary education in the South west isn't for joke!They are the incubating centres of ideas! That's why Abacha wanted to kill the Universities in Yorubaland through denial of subventions!
The day other Nigerian ethnic groups stop looking down on their academics, they will be better.

correct!
Good job on the account.

In first republic, as Premier, Chief Awolowo had a political think tank made up of scholars in University of Ibadan. They formulated policies that Action Group adopted for its social programmes throughout Western Region, which at the time extended to the banks of River Niger. When Akintola allied with North and became Premier the scholars refused to support a diluted political front.

7 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2015
onomeasike:
@op.We are waiting sir.I have said it before that,right from the times of Chief Obafemi Awolowo,remember Ambrose Folorunsho Alli of old Bendel state,the Yoruba race is the only race in Nigeria that relies heavily on its intelligentsia for strategy. The choice of PYO is a perfect compromise between the Yoruba political(political elites are intricately fused to the traditional institutions through APC tickets for princes of first class obas in Yorubaland) and intelligentsia bloc.It's like having the traditional Ogboni establishment and traditional system(King and chiefs) combo!You can't beat such scrutiny system of holding power in trust on the Omoluabi principle!

As I wait.

Please don't talk about any issue suggesting that Yoruba pipo are most educated race in Nigeria. Let's leave the topic for another day, it's a big one.
Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:

Judge yourself first before you attempt to judge the Yoruba ethnic group. Well-documented history has pronounced us a great and intelligent empire-builiding people with perhaps the greatest artistic culture in Africa. Who then needs the jaundiced opinion of an internet noisemaker and empty barrel like you?

judge? who is taking about Judging the Yoruba pipo?

They will judge themselves n forward the results.
Re: The Yoruba Race. by onomeasike: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

As I wait.
Please don't talk about any issue suggesting that Yoruba pipo are most educated race in Nigeria. Let's leave the topic for another day, it's a big one.
I said they rely on their intelligentsia for strategy. The intelligentsia are often looked down upon by other ethnic groups because they are not usually considered by other tribes as wealthy in monetary and material terms. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Who you be wey you dey feel important? Your view/opinion about Yorubas ain't shyt.

It's better to wait than to insult, it's too early Bro.
Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I have seen and lived the betrayal of the yorubaman. My prayer is for anything yoruba to be as far away from me as possible.
shey yoruba tell u dey won vote Gej before,we made it very clear we are going for buhari,Jonathan wish to spend who are we not collect?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Oye50(m): 2:00am On Mar 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

And as dumb as you are, are you aware that this site you type this your rubbish is owned by a Yoruba man? FOOL

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2015
ziccoit:

Put 2011 presidential election result into consideration when you are making your decision. Tribalism at its peak!

Nothing was at stake in 2011, we basically did not know Jonathan @ all, I did not even plan to vote in 2011, i only voted to please my swir mum. In those days I don't even talk about politics n I don't even know the name of Lagos state governor.

Today is the decisive moment, it's today that counts.

I'm not a tribalist, I've always supported patience till Nigeria finds the hidden strength in their diversity.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2015
baby124:
Mtscheew. The madness in this one is ancestral. Nothing in this world or in heaven can cure your case. Your situation is condemned not even critical. Who are you? And who cares what you think? You are highly deluded

okay Bro.
Re: The Yoruba Race. by Fash20: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

you don't even have to wait we admit that we are complete mor.on. I know you said that because jonathan is losing in the southwest. Who the mess you think you are. Do we (yorubas) look like we give a shit? Bloody fagg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Oye50:

And as dumb as you are, are you aware that this site you type this your rubbish is owned by a Yoruba man? FOOL

please nothing concerns the ownership of this site with the thread topic.
Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Unpredictable, objective,unbiased,accomodating and intelligent. That's who Yorubas are.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Fash20:
you don't even have to wait we admit that we are complete mor.on. I know you said that because jonathan is losing in the southwest. Who the mess you think you are. Do we (yorubas) look like we give a shit? Bloody fagg.

Lol @ ur outburst, election results are just trickling in, we have seen less than 1% of it so How can I hear that gej is losing in the SW

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2015
japht:
Unpredictable, objective,unbiased,accomodating and intelligent. That's who Yorubas are.

The results of my experiments will speak for itself. I'm sure of the objective on ur list, I'm very sure of accommodating, Every race has intelligent pipo, I'm look-in for the complete one, EXTREME INTELLIGENCE.
Re: The Yoruba Race. by Fash20: 2:23am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol @ ur outburst, election results are just trickling in, we have seen less than 1% of it so How can I hear that gej is losing in the SW
let me put it like this"you know that GEJ will lose in most southwestern states that was why you said that."

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Oye50(m): 2:28am On Mar 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

google is a yorubaman? ewu.

seun owns nothing. he's just a simple administrator that registered a website.
I can see that you are the one taking in the cash for using NL. EWU

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Oye50(m): 2:30am On Mar 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

anyway this website is a failure and showcases yoruba mediocrity
Then you are the bigger failure for using it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba Race. by TI1919(m): 2:31am On Mar 29, 2015
The Yoruba man is just like any other tribe in the world, want to dominate, control, Mr know all, will never involve himself from unprofitable things, bias, everything you know that mankind have exhibit is all in a typical Yoruba man. They can easily betray you just to protect their interest which is common to human nature.

cool

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Oye50:

Then you are the bigger failure for using it

that's why I try to avoid yoruba things. no progress. only failure following one around.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2015
TI1919:
The Yoruba man is just like any other tribe in the world, want to dominate, control, Mr know all, will never involve himself from unprofitable things, bias, everything you know that mankind have exhibit is all in a typical Yoruba man. They can easily betray you just to protect their interest which is common to human nature.

cool

They will betray you for no particular reason.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Race. by Boland(m): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2015
@ Op, what is your point here? Yorubas made is very clear that they are not voting for GEJ... It's only some paid ones that scream his name, which ofcourse are gluttons that can be found in any tribe....

The SW voted for GEJ in 2011 and we paid the price dearly... This administration is a flop and you don't expect us to continue with it just because we want to play nice..

You guys keep abusing us everywhere and still secretly beg for our votes...

We didn't vote GMB because of tribal issues, we voted for him because he's a man that can strangle corruption and you should do same...

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country / Soludo Road Projects In Anambra State / After Goliath, Another Giant Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.