Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

List Of States Collating Results Presently - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Collating Results Presently (125488 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Gbawe2: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
fairygeh:
hahahahha.,please tell them.they think Buhari is the Messiah that will come to their house to give them job.

That is what democracy is about. The option to try change by a people who really have the power to do so. Buhari too can then be voted out as early as possible if he fails to deliver satisfactory leadership for Nigerians. WHat we cannot have, which will damage our democracy and continue to put it far behind the best in the world, is for the PDP to offer nothing for 16 years yet be voted back into power continuously. When the PDP land in opposition then they will know never to misrule Nigeria so hideously if they ever get power at the centre again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by chibas: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
searay:
AKWA IBOM STATE: ACCORD 785, APC 31, PDP 550; ABIA STATE: ACCORD 66, APC 2, PDP 33; CROSS RIVER STATE: ACCORD 699, APC 6, PDP 5; RIVERS STATE: ACCORD 333, APC 61, PDP 77; DELTA STATE: ACCORD 99, APC 9, PDP 55; BAYELSA STATE: ACCORD 566, APC 110, PDP 231; EDO STATE: ACCORD 461, APC 54, PDP 142; ONDO STATE: ACCORD 771, APC 214, PDP 486; OGUN: ACCORD 627, APC 62, PDP 167; EKITI STATE: ACCORD 880, APC 171, PDP 269......... That is the results have gotten so far, ACCORD PARTY winning in all these states. ‪#‎toallthosepostingelectionresults‬, UNA FATHER. No be una alone sabi compile fake results, me sef dey work with INEC now.
i like u for making to laugh.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by chibas: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
searay:
AKWA IBOM STATE: ACCORD 785, APC 31, PDP 550; ABIA STATE: ACCORD 66, APC 2, PDP 33; CROSS RIVER STATE: ACCORD 699, APC 6, PDP 5; RIVERS STATE: ACCORD 333, APC 61, PDP 77; DELTA STATE: ACCORD 99, APC 9, PDP 55; BAYELSA STATE: ACCORD 566, APC 110, PDP 231; EDO STATE: ACCORD 461, APC 54, PDP 142; ONDO STATE: ACCORD 771, APC 214, PDP 486; OGUN: ACCORD 627, APC 62, PDP 167; EKITI STATE: ACCORD 880, APC 171, PDP 269......... That is the results have gotten so far, ACCORD PARTY winning in all these states. ‪#‎toallthosepostingelectionresults‬, UNA FATHER. No be una alone sabi compile fake results, me sef dey work with INEC now.
i u make to laugh.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Larriekay: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
it is you that will be shocked when inec releases its final figures . The south west results is almost like pdp predicted and they are getting what they want,they are getting the big numbers. I know buhari and his campaign team will be wondering how this is happening in the south west .
so to say, u are nt very intelligent, use ur sense bro.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by mrmetoo1: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
we are always on opposite sides in a dialogue but I am glad that on this one me and u are on the same line. With results so far,jona dollars is working very well and has done its job. Pdp wouldn't have gotten this figures in february . Both parties will have their 25% in the south west,with all these results ,there will only be a marginal victory for apc in the south west. If gej can score 45 %in the south west,believe me that is enough. Moving to the north ,gej will get enough 25 % in almost all northern states let's not deceive ourselves .which means pdp and gej have votes in their opponent stronghold . Believe me by the time the ss and se figures are released u will understand . The south west apc just messed up buhari . The south west apc should have their deliver their region in the percentage of 80% to 20%. Then buhari would have had an easy ride but as the figures stand now ,pdp will win but the margin maybe small

Nah it doesn't still add up, let me tell you what APC needs 70% NE/NW, 50% SW, 50% NC and 0% SE/SS, that is if voter turnout is relatively equal across board. PDP absolutely needs to win SW then split NC or convincingly win NC and split SW.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Stirer101: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari leading with landslide in 10 LGAs of Borno
By Ola' Audu
Results for the presidential election is being collated at the headquarters of the INEC in Maiduguri of which the opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari is so far leading in about 10 local government areas that have been announced.
The result for the two major contending parties APC and PDP is as follows
Marte Local government APC scored 4262; and PDP got 242 votes.
Kala Balge local Government area APC - 1766; PDP - 98 votes
Askira-Uba Local government APC - 5220 and PDP - 1308 votes
Ngala Local government APC 2,764; PDP -241 votes
Kukawa Local government APC scored 5662; and PDP - 230 votes
Mobbar Local Government APC polled 4487; PDP - 108 votes
Abadam Local government area APC scored 2657; PDP - 70 votes
Nganzai Local government APC got 3,521; and PDP got 211 votes
Kaga Local government area APC scored 6133; PDP got 202 votes
Mafa Local government area APC polled 7,140; and PDP got 178 votes
Most of the above local government areas voted at the IDP camps

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/179730-nigeriadecides-nigeria-2015-presidential-national-assembly-elections-live-updates-results.html

2 Likes

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
chibas:
let pdp keep struggling,but u know they won the sw comfortably in 2011 except osun,please what had gone wrong.
yes ,they won convincingly and the reason aren't far fetched ,gej enjoyed the sympathy of many who thought the north did injustice to him by not allowing him to rule when yar adua was sick,secondly apc helped him win the region in order to have enough votes , but now the allies in 2011 and now against each other so definitely it won't be an easy ride and we can also use the issue of gej performance which many nigerians believe has been below par. I believe all this contributed to pdp and gej dwindled popularity in osun state .
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by hustla(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
234GT:

You are really funny o boy. What is the growth in gdp of other african countries? You guys will be swimming in disappointment should Buhari win. He has no plans whatsoever for this nation. He promised to deliver 20,000 megawatts in 4 years and people were foolish enough to believe him! Nigerians fooling themselves before Buhari was born.

With a serious government and dedication to the Power sector's cause, 20,000mw is actually achievable in 4 years
Shut up and stop saying rubbish

It is either you do not want Nigeria to move forward or you are just used to a non-working government

4 Likes

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Lstar4real(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
searay:
Guy u mad Gan grin

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by mrmetoo1: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Well since the North is rigging with underage voters, we'll do the needful in the SE/SS. Thanks

I'm happy rigging makes you happy. I'm not happy with the rigging whether it favors my candidate or not. If my candidate loses free and fair, then it means Nigerians don't want him and they have spoken. I honestly don't feel the need to force my candidate on anyone

3 Likes

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by onatisi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Nah it doesn't still add up, let me tell you what APC needs 70% NE/NW, 50% SW, 50% NC and 0% SE/SS, that is if voter turnout is relatively equal across board. PDP absolutely needs to win SW then split NC or convincingly win NC and split SW.
believe me ,we can argue this case from morning till night,but believe me I see a big legal tussle coming very soon. This presidential results isn't a direct one way traffic as many as viewing it and at the end of the day,it may or will most likely be settled in court .
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by phebs(f): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pple perish 4 lack of knowlegde. If u want to become rich have the vision of u want to be. If u re waiting 4 results be4 u can get employed go help ur life by doing sometin.if u dont den u don't knw ur purpose y u re alive .U re poor n u complain because u re visionless, U have failed in ur life n u blame oda pple 4 ur mediocrity u need to wake up n fight 4 ur destiny for u to become a leader, dis year wil soon come to an end n we re busy fighting for old pple that have lived their lives tink of achieving great dis year , u re nt d only graduate that s nt employed. So many youths re alredy employers of labour, let's transform our minds n be a positive thinker. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by eljanfortis(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
i cant imagine power in the hands of buhari and his cabal,twill be very devastating and to those saying buhari wid b voted if he fumbles by 2019,i bet you would be shock at the level of rigging dat would be perpetuated be apcheats

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by joe4christ(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
234GT:

You are really funny o boy. What is the growth in gdp of other african countries? You guys will be swimming in disappointment should Buhari win. He has no plans whatsoever for this nation. He promised to deliver 20,000 megawatts in 4 years and people were foolish enough to believe him! Nigerians fooling themselves before Buhari was born.

So, from all indication, it's now visible to the 'blind' you that buhari has already won this election - all that is left is an official declaration
You are beginning to become more sincere by the day and getting in tune with reality...

Enjoy the inevitable change, even though u aint comfortable with it yet, i can assure you one thing, you'll get used to it.
Lol!

3 Likes

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Lindseyrd: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
we are always on opposite sides in a dialogue but I am glad that on this one me and u are on the same line. With results so far,jona dollars is working very well and has done its job. Pdp wouldn't have gotten this figures in february . Both parties will have their 25% in the south west,with all these results ,there will only be a marginal victory for apc in the south west. If gej can score 45 %in the south west,believe me that is enough. Moving to the north ,gej will get enough 25 % in almost all northern states let's not deceive ourselves .which means pdp and gej have votes in their opponent stronghold . Believe me by the time the ss and se figures are released u will understand . The south west apc just messed up buhari . The south west apc should have their deliver their region in the percentage of 80% to 20%. Then buhari would have had an easy ride but as the figures stand now ,pdp will win but the margin maybe small

I am sorry to disagree with you.The sw don't have to deliver with huge margin as long as Nw and Ne are delivery with huge margin.Apc only needs to bring as many sw states into the winning column.The nw votes only are enough to obliterate the se and ss put together.shikena!!

4 Likes

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by chibas: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
yes ,they won convincingly and the reason aren't far fetched ,gej enjoyed the sympathy of many who thought the north did injustice to him by not allowing him to rule when yar adua was sick,secondly apc helped him win the region in order to have enough votes , but now the allies in 2011 and now against each other so definitely it won't be an easy ride and we can also use the issue of gej performance which many nigerians believe has been below par. I believe all this contributed to pdp and gej dwindled popularity in osun state .
ok aaa,u try.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Stirer101: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
if these results are true ,then pdp is doing very well in the south west considering the fact that the south west is the main head quaters of apc. If this is the trend in the south west the jona dollars has done a good job of breaking yoruba votes ,when we talk of total lockdown ppl should see how buhari delieverd his state ,that is what is called lockdown . South west apc results will only help gej . And I have said it ,pdp can't and won't lose this elections if the results from the south west continues like this .
[/s]

Stop the lies. You said APC wont win any states in the SW. Here is your own post:

onatisi:
bros ,I have been telling ppl,if buhari wins 2 states in the south west it will be a miracle. Apc will lose heavily in states and areas which they control. Most south west apc governors are conserving money for their own elections next month and they still have their backlog of salaries to pay. Buhari campaign team has run out of steam . It is over for apc in the south west.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by mrmetoo1: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
believe me ,we can argue this case from morning till night,but believe me I see a big legal tussle coming very soon. This presidential results isn't a direct one way traffic as many as viewing it and at the end of the day,it may or will most likely be settled in court .

Why should it be settled in court? The rules are clear, get 25% in 2/3. Buhari is on the journey of getting that 2/3 luckily he doesn't need any SE/SS state to make that. The truth is, its not even that I'm worried that he can make 2/3 in at least one of those states, its that right now there has been a total blackout from that region regarding votes, so I'm just waiting to see what they'll come up with

4 Likes

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by usewisdom: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:

Keep deceiving yourself. You will be shocked between now and tomorrow. Please there's no need to deactivate your nairaland account after INEC release final result.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by usewisdom: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:

Keep deceiving yourself. You will be shocked between now and tomorrow. Please there's no need to deactivate your nairaland account after INEX release final result.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by alsudaes1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
onatisi:
hahahahahahahahahaha kolo ppl plenty for nairaland oooooo. My guy abeg no vex ,abeg

d guy no send o. .
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by usewisdom: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stirer101:
[s][/s]

Stop the lies. You said APC wont win any states in the SW. Here is your own post:

onatisi:
bros ,I have been telling ppl,if buhari wins 2 states in the south west it will be a miracle. Apc will lose heavily in states and areas which they control. Most south west apc governors are conserving money for their own elections next month and they still have their backlog of salaries to pay. Buhari campaign team has run out of steam . It is over for apc in the south west.

I tell you, that guy is a professional certified liar. He's the carbon copy of Femi Fani Kayode. Don't take him serious. He should be a marketing manager for GTBank undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by usewisdom: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lindseyrd:

I am sorry to disagree with you.The sw don't have to deliver with huge margin as long as Nw and Ne are delivery with huge margin.Apc only needs to bring as many sw states into the winning column.The nw votes only are enough to obliterate the se and ss put together.shikena!!

Exactly what i wanted to reply him.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Eruditor: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
koice:

Don't be a fool. An old man like Buhari will not make this country better. And I don't see how OBJ entered this discussion. Don't be a tool.

You are the proponent of rank idiocy and upturned logic. You dismissed Buhari because of his Military antecedents so I rightly pointed out that your party had produced someone similar in Obasanjo. Shame it flew over you.

To employ Buhari's age as another yardstick why he won't be a viable president just makes you out for the raving ignoramus that you are, but why am I surprised, you endorsed a clueless man. It says alot about you.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by alobam1: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
ebiagtales:

Hmm...ppl changing mouth. B4 na MarchOnBuhari, but now na "it will be worst if Buhari enters because..." L grin l

Maybe you should check my previous posts.i was never ever a fan of buhari..not at all..nor a fan of Jonathan..chikena
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by hustla(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
carzola:
first of all what did ur bros graduate with? secondly if your bros is sitting in the house waiting for GEJ to come and knock his door and give him a job then his on all long thing.. this is a clear example of stupidity of the highest order. laziness and failure.. i had a job waiting for me even before i went for service. why? because my result spoke for me.

My friend shut up there, there are still a lot of 1st class students roaming the street without jobs, dont come and bamboozle us with your 80k job, something you can make in 1 week working in the U.K

If you as a jobless Nigerian even wanted to be an entrepreneur , enabling environments wont favour you before you even set out. Talk about electricity , the exchange rate, even mere ordinary Internet. That problem of exchange rate would have been managed properly if we had a working, sensitive Government that had some foresight

We need these basic amenities. I am in India presently, a 3rd world country with a population maybe 4 times the size of Nigeria and Internet and electricity is not a problem so why have our leaders not been able to get it right, ask yourself why

I used to work with Airtel, earned 40k per month, peanuts if you ask me; these kind of jobs in the US would normally be holiday jobs for Year 1 or 2 students in the University, something they just use to avoid sitting at home. In Nigeria here, you see even married men running over themselves to get these kind of low paying jobs because of the failed government we have; and need i tell you these married men sometimes have MSC degrees

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Forwetinnah: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
rusher14:

Stop displaying 2011 photographs. It doesn't tell well of you.

Really. .if they have TVCs what makes you think they would nt have PVCs? THINK!! Didn't you swap your TVC for PVC?? APC supporters o..make una ronu for once.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by alobam1: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
greall12:
What's ur opinion ? Do prefer one party continue ruling us when we are practice multi party system.

And that is why I voted for professor sonaiya of kowa party..We already know Jonathan is a failure but what about buhari?What was he's economic success when he was president?What did he achieve?Nobody can gi e me a reasonable answer..I asked an APC fan but he said I should go an check on google.imagine..I would have loved to vote for the APC if kwananso was the presidential candidate instead of Buhari..

quote author=alobam1 post=32131939]

Am not a Fan of Jonathan,neither that of Buhari. But Nigerians would suffer more under Buhari..Subsidy would be fully removed and there is nothing any bagga can and would be able to do about it..Mark my words..

And then would you all know that there is no difference in both of them..The change you all are clamouring for is no way different than what is on ground.. You are choosing between two poisons and both would kill u all at the end of the Day..
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by 234GT(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
DExplorer1:

What kind of suffering will surpass what Nigerians are experiencing now?
Use your head dude!
Idiots always believe it can't get worse, but for every bad situation, there is always a worse position. An egg inside the frying pan should know that the fire is a worse place to be!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.