Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (74111 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by aresa: 4:04am On Mar 29, 2015

Sai Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin

529 Likes 37 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by alaoeri: 4:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Victory ascerta our incoming president. cool

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.

570 Likes 37 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by garrix8: 4:16am On Mar 29, 2015
The simplicity of our "incoming incumbent" President and her wife are very elegant and inspiring.

~Mama Piss

336 Likes 18 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Day11(m): 4:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Now I can say

My able President.

Thank you

259 Likes 12 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by baby124: 4:26am On Mar 29, 2015
One thing i like about him is that he is a northerner with one wife and countable children. men with big polygamous families are a liability when they enter government. They are forced to steal for 40-100mouths rather than say 6. Please in future be wise and look at family arrangements before you choose a candidate. A man that can maintain a nuclear family, and manage a decent home commands more respect than one with so many children that he cannot remember their names. And who we will have to pay for all their needs for 8 years or so. I hope buhari through such a family arrangement/example becomes a model for young northern men.

297 Likes 15 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by ofala(m): 4:31am On Mar 29, 2015
We did all we could in 2011 but the hawks denied us victory but I am glad that in 2015, majority of Nigerians joined Buharism movement.

We will celebrate in grand style from Monday but till INEC officially declares the results......we are following PDP closely and watching them with..........eyes

...#NeverAgainWill PDPTakeNigeriansForARide

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by aresa: 4:41am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Victory ascerta our incoming president. cool

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.

Even my own living room looks better...

Sai Buhari..

Sai Baba

275 Likes 16 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by eleko1: 4:42am On Mar 29, 2015
This is what PEACE of MIND bring,U relax. unlike the Useless,clueless one wey don ran back to ASO ROCK after voting.Let wait for what 'SUFFEREDSERVANT' have to say on dis

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by eleko1: 4:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Make persin go do thanksgiving in advance for Church today.The gate of hell indeed consumed Jona,Abati,Okupe,SufferingSnape,OMoKirikiri and Oda thieves

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Pebcak: 4:50am On Mar 29, 2015
SAI BABA

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by aresa: 4:50am On Mar 29, 2015

Where is this loser? grin grin grin grin grin

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by MayorofLagos(m): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2015
baby124:
One thing i like about him is that he is a northerner with one wife and countable children. men with big polygamous families are a liability when they enter government. They are forced to steal for 40-100mouths rather than say 6. Please in future be wise and look at family arrangements before you choose a candidate. A man that can maintain a nuclear family, and manage a decent home commands more respect than one with so many children that he cannot remember their names. And who we will have to pay for all their needs for 8 years or so. I hope buhari through such a family arrangement/example becomes a model for young northern men.

This is rubbish!

Jonathan and the riffraffs that sorround him do not have multiple wives or children everywhere, yet look at what they did with the.economy.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by MayorofLagos(m): 4:55am On Mar 29, 2015
I like the first picture....that of.the President and First Lady relaxed.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Burger01(m): 4:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Buhari

A done deal

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Burger01(m): 5:02am On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Even my own living room looks better...

Sai Buhari..

Sai Baba
My living room looks similar to Baba's... yet I never set eyes for inside Aso Rock. Talk of a modest living.

Sai Buhari
A done deal

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Scatterboss(m): 5:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Look at his living room, just like a common man. I like this man....

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by anonimi: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

Just part of the DECEPTION and LIES that is called Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by mentorandfriend(m): 5:37am On Mar 29, 2015
I shall give testimony in church today. I'm excited. The prospect of Buhari's victory kept me rolling sweetly on my bed all night.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Mynd44: 5:39am On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Where is this loser? grin grin grin grin grin
Delivering 60% of Ekiti votes.

A state where less than 400,00 will vote

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by mdbissalla(m): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2015
baby124:

you dnt know what you are saying please, you better keep quite there

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by omenka(m): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Awww. I love the rug and the chair. I love Buhari's pose and love the wife's posture. I love the trash bin beside the chair, it looks so neat. Just look at the General's feet, so cute.

I love everything about you guys. smiley

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by wasak(m): 6:40am On Mar 29, 2015
I've always known him to be a simple man. just look at his house? even yesterday I saw his compound on TVC...His victory will be for Nigerians.... the real Nigerians who have suffered several years of broken covenants

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Bishop4bella(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2015
That was all what he need because all home work has been done perfectly.

Sai baba ooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by aresa: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Delivering 60% of Ekiti votes.

A state where less than 400,00 will vote

And his oga lost to a sick and dead man shipped to London inside air ambulance

13 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by 5p1naz(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2015
grin
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by phollybee(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by efilefun(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2015
SAI BABA!!!!!!!!! SAI BUHARI, this is what we call simplicity, sometimes I wonder why the ordinary northerner loves Buhari so much now I know why, they see him as human like them not those building their mansions near another person's hut God bless the people's general

Finally it's time for CHANGE in our nation

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2015
And the Winner of the 2015 Presidential Elections conducted nationwide as decided and elected by the people is Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Prof Attarihu Jega,2015..

joy and celebration everywhere

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
sure
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by OgologoDimkpa: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ for sure.! Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by dlex21(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai baba

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.