Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

(picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? (11791 Views)

Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Do girls still do this?? Thots included.. shocked angry.

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by princeogbeide1(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2015
mhen, I just remembered when a girl did this to me some time ago. Anyway the gal no fine sef, that's why I no bother to give her my flows.

3 Likes

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by loomer: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2015
What the ....
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2015
loomer:
What the ....

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by ebubey(f): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2015
ehn... Wat do you want us to do,stand n stare lyk a fool?

4 Likes

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Lol, what is she supposed to do? Jump up & down just because he is fine? Ain't nobody have time for that.

Btw, most "fine niggas" have nothing more to offer other than looks. They're dùmb & shallow. They are the type you tell, "Shut up, let me just look at you because the stùpid things you say are ruining the moment".

21 Likes

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Before nko??

Do u want us to stare like a zombie?

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2015
op wah du u xpect us to do
to grin or stand nd stare?
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2015
See this yeye op o undecided what do u expect us to do? Stand and look at him like an idiat?
We are not lyk some men who shamelessly UnCloth women visually. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Clearly something is wrong with some of you girls. I don't expect you to stare but a harmless smile or some little acknowledgement won't hurt. Now if I had some money to go with that look then I bet you would stare hard or even approach me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
See this yeye op o undecided what do u expect us to do? Stand and look at him like an idiat?

No! U don't have to stare. That's not what I am saying. But a little glance or a little smile will help. Girls have done that with me. She didn't die after!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2015
sinaj:

Smh. I don't expect u to stare. That's not what I am saying. Well! If you noticed he was cute then you must have stared anyways! angry
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

No! U don't have to stare. That's not what I am saying. But a little glance or a little smile will help. Girls have done that with me. She didn't die after!
well, its not in our genes. It takes a gal who is nt shy to do that.
I cant do that. In my mind, i will say how handsome he is, but i cant do that outsyd. It sorta makes me look cheap and desperate.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lol, what is she supposed to do? Jump up & down just because he is fine? Ain't nobody have time for that.

Btw, most "fine niggas" have nothing more to offer other than looks. They're dùmb & shallow. They are the type you tell, "Shut up, let me just look at you because the stùpid things you say are ruining the moment".

shocked really though?? That's what you think. Haaa!. What low bottom dude put a dent to ya heart and makes u say things like this. Disappointed again! angry

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
ebubey:

You noticed he was handsome...didn't you?? So pride made you look away. angry
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

shocked really though?? That's what you think. Haaa!. What low bottom dude put a dent to ya heart and makes u say things like this. Disappointed again! angry

LOL, please don't make me laugh like a hyena on this quiet Sunday morning. I don't have "a dent" in my heart as you put it. I'm simply speaking from experience. Most good looking guys are airheads & that's a fact. My fact.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
well, its not in our genes. It takes a gal who is nt shy to do that.
I cant do that. In my mind, i will say how handsome he is, but i cant do that outsyd. It sorta makes me look cheap and desperate.

I understand that tho. But see. I am sure you are only saying this because I know for a fact that some guys will get the wrong impression if you stare or whatever. But if you give him that '2 sec look and maybe a little harmless smile NOT A GRIN"...you won't die. You will only seem cheap and desperate if you decide to walk up to him because he was cute.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, please don't make me laugh like a hyena on this quiet Sunday morning. I don't have "a dent" in my heart as you put it. I'm simply speaking from experience. Most good looking guys are airheads & that's a fact. My fact.

Now that I think about it, i think every girl says that. They say handsome guys are this and handsome guys are that, but at the end of the day you want handsome guy in your life. Don't you? I digress!

What I am saying is...you should just give a polite or harmless look and walk away. Not to sound cocky! But I don't think I have met too many girls who didn't stare or looked at me harmlessly. cool

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Samiceman: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Your mates are in church praying for one Nigeria, u guys are here arguing on a rather silly subject. SMH

2 Likes

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by ireneony(f): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2015
I do it everyday. ..
what is special about staring at fine guysundecided

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

I understand that tho. But see. I am sure you are only saying this because I know for a fact that some guys will get the wrong impression if you stare or whatever. But if you give him that '2 sec look and maybe a little harmless smile NOT A GRIN"...you won't die. You will only seem cheap and desperate if you decide to walk up to him because he was cute.
maybe. But dats nt how i see it sha.
Im the type of person, dat doesnt show her true feelings. I can have a crush on a guy, but u will never notice or even suspect cos im good at hiding it, and keeping a blank face. Its when the guy shows interest in me, dat i can loosen up a bit.

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by dharay99: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2015
kitnah:
Before nko??

Do u want us to stare like a zombie?
ebubey:
PunkyOh:

sinaj:
EroticAngelina:

taaah, ladies plz, Just do d needfull & appreciate handsomeness aah...

2 Likes

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

Now that I think about it, i think every girl says that. They say handsome guys are this and handsome guys are that, but at the end of the day you want handsome guy in your life. Don't you? I digress!

What I am saying is...you should just give a polite or harmless look and walk away. Not to sound cocky! But I don't think I have met too many girls who didn't stare or looked at me harmlessly. cool

Kikikiki. Let me try Pigin it...look for wetin? Hahaha. But really though, why would you want someone staring at you? Is it for ego boost? I don gerrit grin
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Beamborla(f): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Lolest... So every handsome guy I come across should receive a smile and a glance from me, How cute!

And the not So handsome ones, a frown... chai!

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by sinaj(f): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

Smh. I don't expect u to stare. That's not what I am saying. Well! If you noticed he was cute then you must have stared anyways! angry
dere iz a big diff. btwn staring or takin a glance. btw. if I c a nigga dat iz cute, i will compliment him.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2015
princeogbeide1:
mhen, I just remembered when a girl did this to me some time ago. Anyway the gal no fine sef, that's why I no bother to give her my flows.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Sanguine(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Okay now, noted. The next time I see a 'cute' guy I'd be like ''hi youngman, you look good...'' with a smile... (if I ain in a hurry). No big deal, just appreciate God's perfection in his life. That's all.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
We are not lyk some women who shamelessly UnCloth men visually. Thanks.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Lolest... So every handsome guy I come across should receive a smile and a glance from me, How cute!

And the not So handsome ones, a frown... chai!
does it seem to b a dificult task? I wish God neva created women 4rm Men..... Dey begining to 4get their beauty nd ugliness is 4rm a Man... Ladies are meant to compliment guys instead
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kikikiki. Let me try Pigin it...look for wetin? Hahaha. But really though, why would you want someone staring at you? Is it for ego boost? I don gerrit grin

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

I am just promoting better romance among people. I don't need no ego boost. From experience, there are too many girls who have crushes on x, y, z but will rather die than say anything. I don't want no one staring or lurking! A glance sounds more polite. Besides. Females always glance or stare in my situation. That'd why I am surprised women still do this in the picture.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Sanguine:
Okay now, noted. The next time I see a 'cute' guy I'd be like ''hi youngman, you look good...'' with a smile... (if I ain in a hurry). No big deal, just appreciate God's perfection in his life. That's all.

Scarsim kills! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom / Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.