Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

(picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? (11787 Views)

Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
adewasco2k:

hey, show some love grin

I just dashed you a like on your profile pic. Hope that's enough "loving" for you cheesy
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lol, what is she supposed to do? Jump up & down just because he is fine? Ain't nobody have time for that.

Btw, most "fine niggas" have nothing more to offer other than looks. They're dùmb & shallow. They are the type you tell, "Shut up, let me just look at you because the stùpid things you say are ruining the moment".
Roflwkmd lmao hahahahaa cheesy

See bashing cheesy
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd lmao hahahahaa cheesy

See bashing cheesy

I like your nose grin
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

I like your nose grin
Are you serious ? cheesy
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you serious ? cheesy

Yeah. It's "shapely" lol
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yeah. It's "shapely" lol
Funny lady

Of all the parts of my body, you like my nose tongue
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Funny lady

Of all the parts of my body, you like my nose tongue

I have a thing for noses lol
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by adewasco2k(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

I just dashed you a like on your profile pic. Hope that's enough "loving" for you cheesy

awww, thats suppose to be sweet coming from you right? and damn! i forhot i still had that on my profile wink

in summary ...thanks for the like kiss
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
adewasco2k:

awww, thats suppose to be sweet coming from you right? and damn! i forhot i still had that on my profile wink

in summary ...thanks for the like kiss

smiley
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by MaLAdyy(f): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oh We r supposta lick his feet undecided
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaLAdyy:
Oh We r supposta lick his feet undecided

Nah but u should recognise him. wink
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
When you show a cute guy he's cute he normally joins you in the category of stupid girls that fawn all over him, or he just thinks you're stupid.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
When you show a cute guy he's cute he normally joins you in the category of stupid girls that fawn all over him, or he just thinks you're stupid.

I am not sure I understand you. Are u saying when you tell a guy he is cute he would treat you like other girls who think he is cute??
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinaj:
op wah du u xpect us to do
to grin or stand nd stare?

with your looks?!?!? hahahahahahaha girl please don't smile or even glance at a handsome G. damn ugly girls be talking/typing shiiiiii.

thank God we have confident ladies who ain't afraid to express themselves and holler at handsome guys.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
well, its not in our genes. It takes a gal who is nt shy to do that.
I cant do that. In my mind, i will say how handsome he is, but i cant do that outsyd. It sorta makes me look cheap and desperate.

Hahahahahaha you're honest, believe me honey it won't make you look cheap or desperate but confident, amazing, matured and different from the average girl and you will earn abi worn respect from the guy. #Realtalk don't be discouraged dear.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lol, what is she supposed to do? Jump up & down just because he is fine? Ain't nobody have time for that.

Btw, most "fine niggas" have nothing more to offer other than looks. They're dùmb & shallow. They are the type you tell, "Shut up, let me just look at you because the stùpid things you say are ruining the moment".

sorry you dated a dumb azz nigg ah.. but guys being dumb is very rare, compliments don't kill does it?
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

sorry you dated a dumb azz nigg ah.. but guys being dumb is very rare, compliments don't kill does it?

Compliment a male stranger? I can compliment another female but not a guy. Wouldn't he be thinking I'm some fruitcake?

lol @ guys being dumb is very rare lipsrsealed

I don't date dùmb people.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

I am not sure I understand you. Are u saying when you tell a guy he is cute he would treat you like other girls who think he is cute??

Exactly. Or at least that's what happens most of the time.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
mummy elizabeth go cry 4 england o.... And do u knw 'bask and euphoria are hittin d same point? U sha wan speak grammar make i know say u went to a public grammar skul.... Lool.... Its allowed sha

hahahahahhahahaha please let her be bro, she's just the average naija girl. don't give her the platform to display her level of intellect.

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahahahahaha you're honest, believe me honey it won't make you look cheap or desperate but confident, amazing, matured and different from the average girl and you will earn abi worn respect from the guy. #Realtalk don't be discouraged dear.
lol I'm a very stubborn gal so I won't listen. thanks tho.

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Compliment a male stranger? I can compliment another female but not a guy. Wouldn't he be thinking I'm some fruitcake?

no the reasonable ones won't but the few immature ones 'might'. dumb guys are rare yeah, well where I reside and stuff I barely encounter dumb guys and generally I think we have less dumb guys than the appalling number of dumb girls. well nowadays for some people and places it's almost a norm for girls to be dumb
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

You know you lying. Because the rate at which girls complain about guys being losers and what not, I am sure you must have dated one or two dumb asss ni**as. Be honest!

1 Like

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

You know you lying. Because the rate at which girls complain about guys being losers and what not, I am sure you must have dated one or two dumb asss ni**as. Be honest!

I'm very picky. Never been with whom *I* would consider dùmb but I surely have been with crazy cheesy
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
I hope this helps...

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm very picky. Never been with whom *I* would consider dùmb but I surely have been with crazy cheesy

Hmmm..There is a thin line btw dumb and crazy tho. Lol.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
justmag:

Hmmm..There is a thin line btw dumb and crazy tho. Lol.

Just like there's a thin line between genius & insanity. No dumbos, just nutty professors.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

It's too much pride. Dats it
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Just like there's a thin line between genius & insanity. No dumbos, just nutty professors.

Lmaoo...good one... grin
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

I hope this helps...

Lamoooo...very true. Some girls are getting smacked daily but you will never hear about it here.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by MzMay(f): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
wats d needfull? if i may ask
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by arcbay(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, please don't make me laugh like a hyena on this quiet Sunday morning. I don't have "a dent" in my heart as you put it. I'm simply speaking from experience. Most good looking guys are airheads & that's a fact. My fact.
Probably the ones you've met, take no offense please... You don't have to conclude just because you haven't looked in the right places... Just saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) / See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.