Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter (31224 Views)

Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by cole265(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
FFK! You still de this country? Better advice for you. Better take style they near ogbomosho border...get ready to take off on your heels as soon as GMB is declared winner.
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Takim107(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Icekyng:
Let d fvcker shuttup frm dere jare
Idiot FFK
scream; he can't hear you.
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Takim107(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
cole265:
FFK! You still de this country? Better advice for you. Better take style they near ogbomosho border...get ready to take off on your heels as soon as GMB is declared winner.
copy and paste, close that thing you call a mouth.
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by adesegun121(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Takim107:
oh I see this is your family result, I heard you guys had a personal polling centre, never knew you guys were this many. .your popsy is a great shooter...mehn your family rock.

Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by nonjebose(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

Thought you are even intelligent besides why am I even dignifying this low lifer with a response, you claimed how on earth will he have access to result sheet, I busted your bubbles yet you ranting, FFK can proof to the world by obtaining a result sheet from his ward & post it online, strategizing indeed cheesy someone that can't win Osun for GEJ will now win other states for him abi? Ode tongue
But you really busted the guy. Does FFK have any influence aside twitter
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by raffite: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Suljosh:
PDP said the result circulating on the net is fake. The result aren't fake, they are real.
How do u know. You be INEC? Pls confirm results.
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by tommykiwi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abeg tell them to stop lying like Apcheat oh...GEJ till failbuhari speaks good English..
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by nonjebose(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
An2elect2:
really! abeg somebody should notify me when they officially announce the results.
I will at no cost to you
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by tylesh(f): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
This guy should go and sit down jare.Always running his mouth like a parrot
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by skylane: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
All I knw if buhari no win dis election naim be say Peoples decievers party(pdp) don contact sir alex ferguson 4 some cheating tips,Sai Buhari I'm ba buhari baza mu ci abinci ba!!(If no buhari we no go eat). *in daniel bryants voice* yes! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!!!......................................
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by soarz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
FFK pls mind ur business. This is a tru result, also house rep member at Imo also dat PDP is wining
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by soarz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
FFK pls mind ur business. This is a tru result, also house rep member at Imo also said dat PDP is wining
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Takim107:
oh I see this is your family result, I heard you guys had a personal polling centre, never knew you guys were this many. .your popsy is a great shooter...mehn your family rock.

Guy you wicked ooh!.... See how u finish the guy.. And i copied your post to update mine, hope you don't mind.... GEJ till 2019
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
FFKis a fool, FTC sh'it is cool

GMB is to rule, PEJ back to school

GEJ must to loose, he's with no clue

Sh'it it's true, what he do?

It ain't nutin new

Mallams....u meant to be rearing cows.... Poverty stricken malos
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by cole265(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Takim107:
copy and paste, close that thing you call a mouth.

Copy paste what?...be explicit
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Obiwannn: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Lets wait and see.

wow!!!

like someone earlier pointed out, this election is like the May 24th Champions League Final between Atletico and Real Madrid....

Although APC appears to be leading, PDP will come from nowhere and claim victory.

PS> I'm neither a TANoid nor a GMBite.....

but

#GEJwillWIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by thaoriginator: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Scanfrost:

Mallams....u meant to be rearing cows.... Poverty stricken malos
suck my cork while I'm pissing you dirty-foul a'ss pig! I sh'it on you!
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Toofan007: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fani-Kayode is just a f**king propagandist. No other human being alive would spurt some things that nigga spurts. I mean this cat would like lie on judgement day, if God allow am. In fact the less said bout him the better.
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Takim107(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jwonder:

Guy you wicked ooh!.... See how u finish the guy.. And i copied your post to update mine, hope you don't mind.... GEJ till 2019
as far as you're for Jonathan I don't mind...copy all you want. ..I be babe sha
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
suck my cork while I'm pissing you dirty-foul a'ss pig! I sh'it on you!

Malo gay grin
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
OSUN STATE

Ayedire LGA. APC 8,280; PDP 6,323
Obokun LGA. APC 10,506; PDP 9,325
Ilesha West. APC 11,714; PDP 5,145
Ayedade LGA. APC 13,560; PDP 9,466
Olaoluwa LGA. APC 8,125: PDP 5,910
Oriade LGA. APC 12,724; PDP 10,490
Egbedore LGA. APC 9,577; PDP 6,507
Ifelodun. APC 17,040; PDP 9,847
Irepodun. APC 12,485; PDP 7,750
Isokan. APC 10,187; PDP 6,974
Orolu. APC 8,466; PDP 6,360
Odo Otin. APC 13,351; PDP 10,230
Ife East. APC 12,513; PDP 15,532
Olorunda. APC 23,342; PDP 7,958
Atakumosa West. APC 6,639; PDP 4,734
Ife South. APC 9,793; PDP 9,283
Ife North. APC 8,369; PDP 7,921
Boripe LGA. APC 12,152; PDP 7,457
Ila LGA. APC 11,576; PDP 7,647
Ifedayo LGA. APC 3,824; PDP 3,786
Atakumosa East. APC 8,668; PDP 5,418
Ilesha East. APC 13,229; PDP 5,740
---------------------------
Now 23 LGAs. APC win in 22, PDP 1

http://elections2015.punchng.com/live-updates/
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Takim107:
as far as you're for Jonathan I don't mind...copy all you want. ..I be babe sha

Lolzz!! Sorry abt that...

GEJ all the way!
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Orikinla(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
and u are a bigger fool.
[size=18pt]AND YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL.
YOU PDP ZOMBIE.[/size]

Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ayandare2:

If FFK claim is true, by now he would have sued the publishers

Ode!!!! Everyone is busy with elections.. Who get time for court things now! #Brainwashed
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
popcykaylah:

you run your your mouth like the cheap dreads on your head...your fake gold chains and cheap top ain't it at all..broke ass niccur..get a life mate ..

Brainwashed fool... Go and Die
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
vimi:

the phone used for screenshot get low battery, travel cum abuja i get light for ma creb.. Lol

#teamnoworkthisweek

LoL thanks... But i get power bank
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Olamiplenty1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

You be dundee, a copy of result sheet is handed to all party agents & also pasted at the PU, he can snap & upload it to clear any doubt. Ode tongue

Abi ooooo, make u na help me teach them, awon ode.
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by An2elect2(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
nonjebose:
I will at no cost to you
Thankzz smiley
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by Yemeni: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

You be dundee, a copy of result sheet is handed to all party agents & also pasted at the PU, he can snap & upload it to clear any doubt. Ode tongue

God bless you abundantly
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by libertyfather(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

U dey mind riggers, they will never wait for counting talkless of knowing what's happening after stupidly using their thumb for destruction...anyway they have their ways of manipulating
Re: FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter by laytoshtwo: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jwonder:
PremiumTimes and Ledership Newspaper had reported that GeJ lost in his polling unit, ward and LGA which were all lies and i ask why would a news paper publish fake news,..smh

Source: twitter.com/realFFK

It shows your weakneas as a party if na OBJ by now hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism / Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno / Anambra Election: Andy Uba Told To Apologize To Primate Ayodele After Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.