Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. (26527 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Optional2(f): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
So Amaechi na Catholic faithful
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by masquellett(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Old pix. Anyways. Sai Buhari
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by chinex276(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
mtsheeeewwwww
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by adekennis(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
AMAECHI THE BADDEST GUY. EKUN OKO WIKE cool
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
okay. next
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
The People's Governor. Sai Amaechi. We your people love you. He dared a sitting president an came out on top
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Inkman(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
a true patriot
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by akwizzy1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
He's tryna conquer his enemy spiritually
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by italo: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Theultimate:

Why is he in front of priest? Is that not Procession/ Recessional period?

It isn't procession or recessional.

Can you see any crucifix or altar boy there?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by seedorfg(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
amaechi ekun oko JONAH
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by libertyfather(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
For hin mind hin dey sing , you say APC no go win...GOD win

Buhari is my President ,Fashola is my Governor , Amechi is my Boss, Tinubu is my Big Boss

If u think say I no go be boss ...God will never stop winning

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Patobanton: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
it pleases me to know to know that we share the same faith

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by ignis: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
This man got very funny look.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
He is just chasing away what He has been chasing others........

GEJ is in mind***
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
CHEMISTRY EXAM (CHEM 419)
(THERMODYNAMICSOF POLITICAL CHEMISTRY)
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.
USING THE INFORMATION BELOW, CALCULATE
THE FOLLOWING:
In a reaction involving 72g of Buharium sulphate
and 53g of Jonatine carbonate, 2015g of presidium
electorate acid was produced.
QUESTION:
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product,
and assuming the reaction took place under Jega
standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Ma'azuim Chloride was added
using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of
Buharium sulphate that would have been needed for the
reaction to be WINothermic.
iii. What is the colour of Goodluckium Chloride before
and after free and fair reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and
products with respect to their places on the electro-
chemical series of quality leadership and state which is
stronger and why.
v. Using their molecular numbers, prove that Jonatine
Chloride is weak and would need more INECium solution
from JEGAnium nitrate to be able to precipitate Buharium
from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution of RIGium produced can't
react with APCium Nitrate but would react
violently under PDPium Jonite acid?
NB: The use of Four Rigging Table is not allowed in the
exam Hall.
Your time starts now!!!
BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by MoneyGreen(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Badman! Dem nuh bad like we! Buss shots inna dem bloodclat dem never see anything.. Mama Piss eat a dickie!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by eCollynzo: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
The Lion of the Niger Delta

We salute you sir. Wike is a learner.

Sai Amaechi

Lalasticlala sir
How is Wike a learner? He single handedly rescued PDP from the grave Amaechi intentionally buried it and ended up flogging Amaechi mercilessly in the elections

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Ucbiu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dear Igbo Compatriots:

One of the closest Igbo man to the President Elect is Dr Chris Ngige Onwa, a Senator who was defeated in the Senatorial Election.

See how bad Igbos are at strategizing? They couldn't override a pathological hatred for General Buhari to make a hedge bet and return this man to the Senate, to enhance his chances at Senate President, incase General Buhari wins, which he did.

Instead folks played tribal and religious politics to the tilt as drunken sailors, and failed the man and the chance to make history as Senate President.

That's what happens when emotions trips common sense and folks succumb to hustlers like Peter Obi and Arthur Eze, hustlers after their own interests instead of the masses they pretend to serve.

I urged caution, I pleaded that we were making a huge mistake to hitch our wagon on Jonathan who wasn't going to win. And predictably he lost, so also our chance in the new administration.

I hate to gloat.

But maybe, maybe, only maybe he gets a good ministerial appointment, but nothing beats being Senate President.

Igbos are very bad at politics.

Fifty years after independence, we are yet to produce a president when others have taken multiple turns. Our answer? Blame others! If you only Hausas didn't do this or Yorubas didn't do that, perhaps the god of politics will bless our lot.

And sadly it won't stop until we learn to coexist with others instead of our 'better than thou' attitude when dealing with the Hausas and Yorubas. We are not better than anyone, these folks we thumb our noses at, are God's creatures like us.

We don't like the Hausas and we don't like the Yorubas, yet we populate their States in search for our livelihood.

Our politics should mirror our economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That's being ungrateful. The gods of politics don't like that.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate us from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria's political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on?

How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because we are realizing that we were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they?

Anyone home?

I am looking forward for an Igbo senate president, so that the incoming administration will portray the constitutional national character.

God bless Igbo!

God bless Hausa!

God bless Yoruba and other ethnic groups!

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by virus05(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
say no to violence

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by jbaby265(f): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
chase them out ...all of them
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by bamikole002(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
oyo 4 him oooooooo
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by bamikole002(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ucbiu:
Dear Igbo Compatriots:

One of the closest Igbo man to the President Elect is Dr Chris Ngige Onwa, a Senator who was defeated in the Senatorial Election.

See how bad Igbos are at strategizing? They couldn't override a pathological hatred for General Buhari to make a hedge bet and return this man to the Senate, to enhance his chances at Senate President, incase General Buhari wins, which he did.

Instead folks played tribal and religious politics to the tilt as drunken sailors, and failed the man and the chance to make history as Senate President.

That's what happens when emotions trips common sense and folks succumb to hustlers like Peter Obi and Arthur Eze, hustlers after their own interests instead of the masses they pretend to serve.

I urged caution, I pleaded that we were making a huge mistake to hitch our wagon on Jonathan who wasn't going to win. And predictably he lost, so also our chance in the new administration.

I hate to gloat.

But maybe, maybe, only maybe he gets a good ministerial appointment, but nothing beats being Senate President.

Igbos are very bad at politics.

Fifty years after independence, we are yet to produce a president when others have taken multiple turns. Our answer? Blame others! If you only Hausas didn't do this or Yorubas didn't do that, perhaps the god of politics will bless our lot.

And sadly it won't stop until we learn to coexist with others instead of our 'better than thou' attitude when dealing with the Hausas and Yorubas. We are not better than anyone, these folks we thumb our noses at, are God's creatures like us.

We don't like the Hausas and we don't like the Yorubas, yet we populate their States in search for our livelihood.

Our politics should mirror our economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That's being ungrateful. The gods of politics don't like that.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate us from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria's political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on?

How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because we are realizing that we were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they?

Anyone home?

I am looking forward for an Igbo senate president, so that the incoming administration will portray the constitutional national character.

God bless Igbo!

God bless Hausa!

God bless Yoruba and other ethnic groups!

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by meccuno: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Cultist.....
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by jevic(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
That's ma manchi observing palm Sunday.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
"yinmu", the devil is the best churchgoer.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
aguiyi:
Ikwerre
U be ikwere guy
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by harry509: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
joyblinks:
Its palm sunday and Gov Amaechi is'not left behind. He is chasing all D evill spirit with Wat he is holding.

He is my Governor. Luv him.
na man u b govnu Amaechi.....
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by DinoAnnberry(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Betrayer shocked

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by Afriface: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Right about time to do just that. Prayer answered

www.terminateitnow.com
Re: Gov. Amaechi Observing Palm Sunday. by cocokiller1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
overhyped amaechi
the state put in ur care is in shambles
putt ur house in order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / 12 Personalities Who Played Key Roles In June 12 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.