Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rate Of Under Aged Voters Here In Kaduna - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rate Of Under Aged Voters Here In Kaduna (803 Views)

Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos) / Man Sucked Aged Woman's Breast To Celebrate Mother's Day / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Under-aged Children Being Trained With AK47 By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate Of Under Aged Voters Here In Kaduna by TVTKOKO(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is this the supposed change they are shouting about?
I'm in kaduna and it's quite alarming the children of 5-15yrs of age voting over here.
shocked lyk WTF!and to make matters worse, the people are ready to lynch you to death if you dare make a statement
Re: Rate Of Under Aged Voters Here In Kaduna by alberto2k(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
TVTKOKO:
Is this the supposed change they are shouting about?
I'm in kaduna and it's quite alarming the children of 5-15yrs of age voting over here.
shocked lyk WTF!and to make matters worse, the people are ready to lynch you to death if you dare make a statement
Enter Rigasa or t/wada to make your complains, Goodluck coming out of there Alive grin
Re: Rate Of Under Aged Voters Here In Kaduna by kheart(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Guy if u don't have pix better remain mute 4ever. No be only 5 year old na 3 month old baby dey vote.

PDP use dis same underage voters in 2011 in jema a local govt where I was an ad hoc staff

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Truck Fails Breaks In Onitsha, Killed 50+ / Forbes Billionaire Gives Away His N120B Fortune!!! / 9 Types Of Students You Find During A Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.