Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale (2482 Views)

Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by pendy79: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
In the pix below are bank details of transfer to the chairman of DAAR Communication for job well done which they thought will MAKE THEM WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BUT THEY DOUBT THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY TO HEAR THE PRAYERS OF MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS GNASHING UNDER PAINS AND AGONY OF A FAILED GOVERNMENT.

The Nation has been put on sale, SAVE YOUR NATION NIGERIANS, THE TIME IS NOW.

The CABAL THOUGHT THEY HAVE DONE ALL THEY REQUIRE TO DELIVER THE VOTE FORGETTING VICTORY IS OF GOD ALONE.

See Dokpesi trying to channel the Money through roiund-tripping to France and then Dubai.

Same Nation looking for $2billion Loan from World bank

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by pendy79: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nigerians save your COUNTRY.

This people won't leave our treasury in PEACE

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by pendy79: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
THE PLOT STARTED NOT EVEN TODAY BUT FAR BACK SINCE 2012 AS YOU CAN SEE.

GOD HELP NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by Jwonder(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Story For the Gods....... So AIT brought out the document for the whole world to see abii... Mtcheew!!!!!!

A feee Ceee Manufacturing fake documents
since the time of Adam....

Tinubu and his oluwole boiz are at work again.

Jona All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by RockMaxi: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
@pendy79, this is a sensitive issue without any source?

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is this real, despite all the evidence I still can't believe my eyes

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by domopps(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Haaaaa Nawao!

Only Channels and few are practising Professional journalism in Nig! I detest everything about DAAR COMMUNICATION and Dokpesi! No wonder the Nonsense DAAR SAT did not sell in Nig

Sooner or Latter truth would surface and Nig must be great and Dokpesi would go to hell

Change is imminent !

Fvck AIT

Fvck Ray power FM

Fvck Faaji FM

Fvck Dokpesi

Nonsense and Nonsense

Team Change

Cheeers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by pendy79: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
RockMaxi:
@pendy79, this is a sensitive issue without any source?

be looking for Garri while they gleefully steal and rape your country dry.

Continue to live in denial while infrastructural decay and total collapse of the country pervades.

You wonder why there is no accountability of Oil Spendings when Crude price per barrel went as far as $147 and averaged $110 for over 5years yet we got stuck just after 6months of oil slump.

Our commonwealth were shared and frittered away.

Now they are showing us 1970 Railways built from Chinese Government loans that Nigeria will pay with Interest over the next decades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by olu4life(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jisox!!!!! So no b today?!
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by pendy79: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nigerians the fact they are fighting tooth and nails to change the results of the Election held in some States show they are scared of the REVELATIONS that will come out if they leave Aso Rock by May 29.

Mama PISS crying about JAIL knows all the crony contracts she and her husband and other ally of theirs have deep their hands into the commonwealth of the Nation.

Oshiomhole said today how Dokpesi went about with thugs and military men to disrupt election in Auchi yesterday.

Why?

He is scared of Accountability
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by RockMaxi: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
pendy79:

be looking for Garri while they gleefully steal and rape your country dry.

Continue to live in denial while infrastructural decay and total collapse of the country pervades.

You wonder why there is no accountability of Oil Spendings when Crude price per barrel went as far as $147 and averaged $110 for over 5years yet we got stuck just after 6months of oil slump.

Our commonwealth were shared and frittered away.

Now they are showing us 1970 Railways built from Chinese Government loans that Nigeria will pay with Interest over the next decades

Don't ride on emotions please provide source. undecided

Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by socialmediaman: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oti o
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by gnykelly(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
I wish someone will just send nuke so we all perish in this country. this is madness.
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by chronique(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
The reciepts hasn't proven anything. Has DAAR COMMS not been handling media coverage on behalf of the federal govt for broadcasts on several programmes and events? If it's a case of money laundering,give us specific details. There is no law stopping the FG from doing biz with a private tv station. Tell us the facts surrounding this reciepts and we'd all take it up from there. These pics haven't proven anything. Be careful not to put yourself in trouble and also allow innocent people lose their jobs.
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by pendy79: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
chronique:
The reciepts hasn't proven anything. Has DAAR COMMS not been handling media coverage on behalf of the federal govt for broadcasts on several programmes and events? If it's a case of money laundering,give us specific details. There is no law stopping the FG from doing biz with a private tv station. Tell us the facts surrounding this reciepts and we'd all take it up from there. These pics haven't proven anything. Be careful not to put yourself in trouble and also allow innocent people lose their jobs.

Give you facts surrounding the receipts because you're the United Nations or ICC. some of you attach importance to yourself.

I owe you no explanation or further discussion. The FG did biz worth N8billion biz with a private TV station because it is the Chinese Firm supplying the Railway line linking Abuja to Auchi.
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by sinizia: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
chronique:

Don't bother yourself, the OP is APC's evil propaganda wing on Nairaland. None of his news are credible. Ignore the liar.
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by RoddyMan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wow! 800m Euro! N8bn!
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by almaliki: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
@op.....these documents are not off the shelf documents......pls if u are not sure about the source or the origin of this info kindly take them down.....one..two..three or maybe more innocent people's jobs are on the line here........people who hustle daily to put food on the table for their families.....might end up being d scapegoat for the leaked documents......just an advice.
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by golddust6000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
These trash u posted above me, reminds me of when i was still working in oluwole in Lagos island. these are exactly how we do it, check out the fake stamp with fake ink. hahahaha, you think we are horseshoes?
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by calebbintus: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Evil
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by gen2briz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ewu
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by selectedhero(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
ITS PATHETIC HOW LOW NIGERIANS REASON THESE DAYS. WHATS ILLEGAL IN ALL THE TRANSACTIONS CARRIED OUT FROM ALL THE IMAGES POSTED. I HOPE NAIJA HAS A FUTURE COS I WONDER IF IT WILL NOW THAT EVERY TRANSACTION IS CALLED FRAUD. I HOPE WHEN I PAY MY BRIDE PRICE, DOCUMENTS WONT BE RELEASED TO SAY ITS FRAUD TOO.
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by Segadem(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
AIT
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by sammyj: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
My prayer for all Jonathan supporters is that may the almighty God run your lives the way GEJ has run the treasuery and administration of this country called Nigeria say a big Amen!!!!!!
Re: DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale by mentorandfriend(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tunde Bakare revealed by Divine inspiration that the destiny of Jonathan is to bankrupt Nigeria. I'm ashamed of Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo !! Stop Blaming Others For Your Misfortunes...(a Must Read) / [PHOTO]Buruji Kashamu Going To The USA , Flying Delta Airline. / “yes, Babangida Killed Dele Giwa” – Major Debo Basorun, Rtd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.