Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? (6574 Views)

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Results From Abuja - Vanguard / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by YoursGEJ(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chai. All this zero you people are sharing. There is God ooo

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
We aint smiling at all..
No room for Jona not to talk of than

Sai Buhari.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by kilokeys(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
na wetin we dey call GOBE from Gombe

APC shouldn't laugh yet..

GEJ would win by a slight margin.. grin
na today?

8 Likes

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by pegasusautos: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
We do not need votes from the terrorists
Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by YoursGEJ(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
pegasusautos:
We do not need votes from the terrorists

You sure? Because na vote dem dey take win election o. No be who share dollar pass

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by EdCure: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
The Bauchi governor has recently declared a curfew in the state and has summoned all INEC officials. Rigging by all means.
Nigerians wake up before you get shocked with "official" results.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by EdCure: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
There's a huge conspiracy brewing.

Up till now, no one has heard of results of gej polling unit or anywhere in Bayelsa.

Nigerians, be prepared!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Landslide. Victory for GMB

GMB

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by pegasusautos: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lil dirty boy. Are you pained. Almajiri will not rule just yet you gay cock sucking prik terrorist wannabe

arewaboy:

your ashawo moma is the real terrorist..idiot

2 Likes

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by clevvermind(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
i'm still with Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by aresa: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
YoursGEJ:

You sure? Because na vote dem dey take win election o. No be who share dollar pass
grin
Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by ademoladeji(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Those jubilating in Ekitigate neva see anythg

1 Like

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by HoseaAudu(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
We aint smiling at all..
No room for Jona not to talk of than
Sai Buhari.
arewaboy:

your ashawo moma is the real terrorist..idiot
clevvermind:
i'm still with Jonathan.
ademoladeji:
Those jubilating in Ekitigate neva see anythg
YoursGEJ:
Chai. All this zero you people are sharing. There is God ooo

This is the same ink and Handwriting , that has been writing on all Inec Result sheet - Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, sokoto. Does it means that all the REC officers in the north have the same Handwriting and use the same ink?

Inec 2015 result sheets have "2015 Presidential" at the top.

How come these same ink and handwriting never used that Sheet?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by vedaxcool(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lol even their own officers voted against pdp grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by emisquare99: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
I know PDP would want to manipulate SE and SS votes but God go pass them.
Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by JudgeWilson(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jona ain't see nothing yet. Make finish with u first na Otueke straight with Madam Shepopotamus. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by JudgeWilson(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jona ain't see nothing yet. Make Baba finish with u first den na Otueke straight with Madam Shepopotamus. Lol

1 Like

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by psure: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just in case you missed this week episode of the WWTBAM on France TV: here's the winner of the week grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by boladeen(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
EdCure:
The Bauchi governor has recently declared a curfew in the state and has summoned all INEC officials. Rigging by all means.
Nigerians wake up before you get shocked with "official" results.
Ouch! Same in SS and SE. Seriously doing d rigging. I called dat survival of d fittest.rig massively in ur region and let d mallams do dia own too since GEJ failed to succumb to a credible election.
Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by arewaboy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
pegasusautos:

Lil dirty boy. Are you pained. Almajiri will not rule just yet you gay cock sucking prik terrorist wannabe
nop it ddnt hurt me because i know you are looking for a friend to die together with..so i dont have to join u...because i was in the mood of happiness today, u desperado.

i delivered my polling unit, ward, lga, and state to baba buhari. but wht abt u?

4 Likes

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by EdCure: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
boladeen:

Ouch! Same in SS and SE. Seriously doing d rigging. I called dat survival of d fittest.rig massively in ur region and let d mallams do dia own too since GEJ failed to succumb to a credible election.
Yuguda is PDP. GMB/APC won in a landslide in the state but the governor is determind to alter the results to favour GEJ at all cost.

We must say no this all this.

3 Likes

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by OluBendel: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please why are the results in SE and some part of SS slow in coming in? Guys in the field should help out. Victoria Ascerta! Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by brightlomo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.
Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by fineyemi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mehnnnn! No news from SS n SE. JONA is doing somtin with rick ross ( Asari dokubo) I don't trust dat Pig.
Re: Results From Gombe. Who Did This To Jonathan? by lovely17(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hehehe so shall it be

(1) (Reply)

Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS / Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads / Henry Okah Shocked - Nigerian Officials Knew Of Plan To Bomb Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.